Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

dinosamir

Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?  

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Why not just have traders run a "sale" for the 14 days with crazy discounts....  newbies can deck out and itll give everyone a lvl playing field amd drop flea market prices until the sale is over. By that point trial is up amd they'll have a good idea of the game at the current stage. The flux in high tier gear will lower the overall value of gear hiked up by top level players taking advantag of newer players.  Just my 2 cents of constructive problem solving rather than wining and bitching like a lot of people that forgot how betas work.

• Upvote 2

Lets not wipe, instead let us, PMCs, become temporary sherpas and help our friends with quests, resources and valuable information. Its going to be very interesting to watch newbies run with experienced players.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tyraell said:

Lets not wipe, instead let us, PMCs, become temporary sherpas and help our friends with quests, resources and valuable information. Its going to be very interesting to watch newbies run with experienced players.

Agreed. All the additional content and tweaks are great but i think a reward system that emphasizes faction teamwork and sherpas will not only help boost playerbase but get players like me who usually solo a reason to branch out and try different styles of play.  I'm sure there's all kinds of plans behind the curtain but these are features I'm anxious for.  And it will make arguments about new and geared players pointless because two newbies working together as a team can easily take down a top geared player.

Yes a wipe please...

if we get a new map then all the geared and leveled up people are only going to play it,

A wipe will give people  reasons to go to other  maps to get tasks done.

Geared players flooding new content is the nature of the beast for any game.  The answer is not the reset that punishes and sets back the hard work others invested in the game. Two good solutions were just given that enable both new and invested players a chance to progress while also giving insight to how sales can help balance the flea market. Unfortunate that there's an abundance of "me me me, i want, give me this now" in the forums rather than more productive feedback like "what if" .  If there was developers might have an easier time with the community.

We NEED a wipe. Everyone who's arguing against it for the most part just doesn't want to put the work in or doesn't play much. What's the point of a HUGE content update if as soon as it happens I can literally buy all of the newest poo and run it immediately. Working up to the new gear is so much more satisfying. For example half of the fun of a new map (other than there being a new place) is to learn the map, find all the best spots and loot, it's the same for weapons. Why add a gun with all these new attachments if as soon as it's added I can buy all the highest tier ones for it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KidTheAstronaut said:

We NEED a wipe. Everyone who's arguing against it for the most part just doesn't want to put the work in or doesn't play much. What's the point of a HUGE content update if as soon as it happens I can literally buy all of the newest poo and run it immediately. Working up to the new gear is so much more satisfying. For example half of the fun of a new map (other than there being a new place) is to learn the map, find all the best spots and loot, it's the same for weapons. Why add a gun with all these new attachments if as soon as it's added I can buy all the highest tier ones for it.

Your crazy ,I was at 40 the last 2 wipes. Now I'm at 39 and this comes up. I'm tired of farming quest. I just want to make money and have some fun with the game.

4 hours ago, KidTheAstronaut said:

Well, i think you don't get the point. 

Why wipe if there is no technical reason to justify it? 

So the new map, in case you didn't noticed there are new mechanics introduced in that map, lights exits etc. Which means that needs to be tested asap if we want to see them in the near future in other maps. PLUS you are not gonna be able to play at Labs after the wipe, solely because they stated that is locked behind quests or something which means no access right of the bat. How arw you gonna check the map and the new scavs if you cannot enter the map?? 

About the new weapons and ammo, imo now is the beat time to test it. Do you want an overpowered clustaduck in a fresh wipe? Cause i don't. Also i want to test them asap, not get lvl40 again just to test an HK416 cause i bet its gonna be an end game gun. 

Issues with FM must be addressed before the next wipe. Do you remember what happened in this one? Cause i do and i don't want the same to happen. 

Also to add that, with this event new players will arrive. Most of them if not all of them will be invited via their friends. I want to help my friends with gear to get a feeling of the game. If there is gonna be a wipe i wont have time and gear for them which will turn them down. 

Plus the next major update is gonna be hideout probably which will require a wipe. So NO i don't want to have to reach lvl40 again again in such short time, and yes i play as much i can but i have a life, a job and family. There are other things except Tarkov you know. It's your fault if you get to lvl40+ in a week, not mine. Do other things to compensate your boredom. 

Cheers, hopefully wipe is out of the table. 

• Upvote 1

I kinda wanted a wipe tbh since I haven't played much at all this patch (I'm only level 14). However I do understand people who don't want the wipe because doing all these quests over and over might seem annoying.

Funny thing is later on when everyones been max level for a while they will be begging for a wipe.

Let me keep my pay-to-win gamma case that I bought from flea market and then you can wipe :)

Farming early game without it is getting annoying.

I might be bored of this game anyway so do whatever.

Fresh wipe is good all the new beta player have no chance against high level full equiped player and leave the game really fast.

No money for Battlestate. And its fair for all the Player who comming back to Tarkov for the new great Patch.

i have a real life and have to work there too.... EFT isnt my 24/7 life and i dont want to grind all the stuff again. getting to level 30 costs me almost a month. If im never able to reach levels to enjoy the game i grinded so much for, i dont think im willing to invest another month just to get to the new stuff when there will be another Wipe a month ahead and i will never reach that point.

Any body can reset his own account if he wants to grind all the Quests again. So feel free to do so.

But for me and i think a lot off other players with RL it would be a Punishement to do a Wipe and will shrink the playerbase a lot. Just saying that 3 of my Buddies dont play it anymore because the Wipes are too common. Wipe it when it needs to be but dont punish ppl with unnecessary wipes just because all the Hardcore EFT Players reached their max. level and are bored off the game. They will reach max. Level  the next week and cry for another Wipe.

And if you worried about the new BETA players who got their key gifted. No worry....the most off them will not buy the game anyway and leave after the key is outdated.

Just my 2 cents......

1 hour ago, kelevra_06 said:

And if you worried about the new BETA players who got their key gifted. No worry....the most off them will not buy the game anyway and leave after the key is outdated.

+1

Most likely we will see an increase of the so called desync™ as well. For those who want a wipe, reset your own account.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

please no wipe, if you wanna wipe at least keep all the quests completed, 

I dont want to have to do all the tarkov shooter again, and wet job part 6, you know how long it took me to finish all this

vor 12 Stunden schrieb KidTheAstronaut:

Exactly you got it, there are plenty of people that cant play as much and are argueing against it.

People are happy to finally reach somewhere and are tired of getting wiped again.

Also if you dont wanna be able to instantly buy the new goodies, whats holding you back from resetting your profile?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Honestly i think wipe have to happen before or after.

We're testers, nothing more.

We give support, yes, and want the final version done, then it's natural 

the wipe happens from time to time.

• Upvote 1