Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

dinosamir

Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?  

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, novarecon said:

No reason to wipe at all

I agree. Especially since BSG already announced specifically there would not be a wipe when they first posted the information for the update.

Anyone who wants a wipe, just reset your account on your own.

• Upvote 2

On 12/22/2018 at 5:17 PM, Poonberry said:

I will not play if theres a wipe, i'm sick of the wipes.  Make it for .12

Yeah I'm sick of those with no lives wanting a wipe 5 minutes after the last wipe

• Thanks 1

Due to the update just being a new map and content, a wipe would just prevent a lot of players who can't play for long periods or who might not be as good as some in the game in from experiencing the new content fully. So for me I would say no for a wipe on .11

Don't! No, I'm only LV29 now. Not everyone can spend a lot of time on games every day. I haven't experienced lv40 yet, even though I've been playing it for half a year,Last time wipe, I just happened to lv33

Its alright when you have all the time in the world to smash through the levels... I work all week and its taken me this long to get to Level 31 and only just getting good stuff now!

Just remember, not everyone can plow all their time into leveling up!

:ph34r:

:cannedmilk: ------------------------------ :cannedmilk:

WIPE

:besuspicious:  9_9  :bewhatev:

Yes For Wipe

:cannedmilk: ------------------------------ :cannedmilk:

Edited by Cezary

Join US severs lower population, Shoreline, offline mode, constant scav runs, request sherpa assist, team up and run with them to show them ins and outs on how to survive, join a discord group that does casual runs. No wipe is already decided and there are plenty of solutions available. Its very unlikely there will be full wipes after full release expansions so the community needs to stop asking for easy mode for new players.

On 12/24/2018 at 10:24 AM, MadBrainFox said:

Exactly you got it, there are plenty of people that cant play as much and are argueing against it.

People are happy to finally reach somewhere and are tired of getting wiped again.

Also if you dont wanna be able to instantly buy the new goodies, whats holding you back from resetting your profile?

I 100% agree with you. Most people have lives and don’t want to spend there whole day trying to level up over and over and over again. For example, me and my buddy are only level 15 so we never even get the chance to unlock anything because of the frequent wipes. People that don’t care if they get wiped have way too much time on there hands and probably don’t have real responsibility in life. No one and I mean no one has that much time to just keep leveling and getting wiped. It takes months for some of us because we have real life duties and some of us families. So thank you devs for not wiping in this patch! Just for an example if someone played only 2 hours a day and 5 day’s a week and each raid takes 30-45 mins how fast would they level? That’s just a example not a actual scenario! Immersion comes from slowly moving through maps and tactical combat. That’s what makes it realistic. This isn’t CoD or BF4 where you fly through the maps. Adults have jobs, families and responsibilities so if you don’t have any of these then are you really a adult? Age means nothing, responsibility defines a adult!

Edited by Viscerate

One of the core reasons i don't play this game anymore is the wipes, yes i get why they happen, but from someone who is OCD and enjoy's collecting thing's, the wipes just make it absolutely annoying.

I hope when the game is released they have main account with no wipes and add an optional seasonal wipe, kind of like path of exile.

That way both parties are happy. Maybe at the end of a season have the gear you got carry over to main account via messenger and you have time to sort/delete/make room for said gear in main stash.

Edited by MagsHype

Beta wipes are needed for maintaining stability. Nobody likes wipes after hard work but there won't be any after final release. If you don't like them don't play and tale a break and come back later after more updates to see how the game has changed. Either way just give feedback and bug reports so everybody gets a quality worth more than they payed for at release.  This thread should be locked already. 

13 hours ago, Mr_Bishop said:

Beta wipes are needed for maintaining stability. Nobody likes wipes after hard work but there won't be any after final release. If you don't like them don't play and tale a break and come back later after more updates to see how the game has changed. Either way just give feedback and bug reports so everybody gets a quality worth more than they payed for at release.  This thread should be locked already. 

You couldn't be more wrong, literally all the big streamer's for EFT embrace wipes.