Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

l3thaldose50
1 minute ago, slaw1911 said:

wipe its the part of this beta testing game must be wipe !

you can still test everything without wipe, nothing has really changed, same grind over and over

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DigitalVortex92

• Poonberry

• l3thaldose50

• Nihauk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, it is much needed. After playing since the beginning of the wipe, I have manually reset my account a few days ago, I am having a lot of fun but am already closing in on LVL30. Regardles

just no i just farmed my ass and i want to play now so  i dont want wipe 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DigitalVortex92 said:

The game doesn't force you to do anything. You can choose... EXACTLY... how you want to play the game. It's your own fault if you feel you need to hatchet run to get USB sticks or condensed milk. There are other alternatives that I've done in previous patches where I've avoided hatchet runs and enjoyed it more than when I did 30-40 hatchet runs just to get 2 usb sticks.

I'm not saying people haven't stopped playing. I'm simply saying that some find it boring once they reach a certain point and switch games. That being said, who are we as viewers to tell streamers what to play. Maybe they just wanna add a new game into rotation to avoid burnout of playing one game for 10 hours a day for a month straight

No one's saying anyone is telling them to do anything.  

DigitalVortex92
Just now, l3thaldose50 said:

you can still test everything without wipe, nothing has really changed, same grind over and over

Weapon unlocks and quest progressions change a lot of things XP/Gear wise. Especially with the new level 6 helmet from Killa. You only make the grind the same, if you do the same thing every time.

DigitalVortex92
Just now, ScorxTv said:

Fun fact, your votes matter, your opinions don't.. Just vote for the love of god and stfu.

Why the duck wouldn't we have an opinion. Who are you to tell people to not have an opinion in their vote. A vote only shows numbers, the forum posts show reasoning, which might be a key factor if they choose to wipe or partial wipe as a result of our comments. You're just ignorant and don't understand the point of forums

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DigitalVortex92 said:

Why the duck wouldn't we have an opinion. Who are you to tell people to not have an opinion in their vote. A vote only shows numbers, the forum posts show reasoning, which might be a key factor if they choose to wipe or partial wipe as a result of our comments. You're just ignorant and don't understand the point of forums

Never told you not to have an opinion.. I said your opinion doesn't matter.. This is a thread of a poll, not discussion.

3 minutes ago, DigitalVortex92 said:

Weapon unlocks and quest progressions change a lot of things XP/Gear wise. Especially with the new level 6 helmet from Killa. You only make the grind the same, if you do the same thing every time.

that true

Gerade eben schrieb doktorpeng:

now a wipe would be my reason to stop playing the game. if a patch is not required let the people play .. there a so many casual gamer ....

for me its the opposite i would start playing again if they wipe it if they dont wipe it i wouldnt play it much 'cause everybody would just kill me with their full gear lvl 40 accounts

2 minutes ago, doktorpeng said:

now a wipe would be my reason to stop playing the game. if a patch is not required let the people play .. there a so many casual gamer ....

I feel the same way.

l3thaldose50
4 minutes ago, DigitalVortex92 said:

that changes endgame , why do I need to farm filing cabinets and scavs over and over for that? 

Mr_Cossack

Personally once i reach a certain point of having a couple million i tend to stop caring about loot and lose that sense of tenseness you get when first starting out. For me Tarkov is best right after a wipe and slowly gets stale as time goes on. Until we get more end game content i will always prefer the game to wipe as it keeps things fresh and interesting for me. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nihauk said:

for me its the opposite i would start playing again if they wipe it if they dont wipe it i wouldnt play it much 'cause everybody would just kill me with their full gear lvl 40 accounts

It seriously takes like a week to get up there in levels, i kill people as a scav regularly and they're kitted.  If you die that much, i think it's time to try something different in play style?

Just now, Mr_Cossack said:

Personally once i reach a certain point of having a couple million i tend to stop caring about loot and lose that sense of tenseness you get when first starting out. For me Tarkov is best right after a wipe and slowly gets stale as time goes on. Until we get more end game content i will always prefer the game to wipe as it keeps things fresh and interesting for me. 

I somewhat agree, but i love pvp with the best gear.  You die so often it's necessary to have a lot of money

DigitalVortex92
2 minutes ago, ScorxTv said:

Never told you not to have an opinion.. I said your opinion doesn't matter.. This is a thread of a poll, not discussion.

If it doesn't matter, why do you care whether we post it or not. It's a forum board, not a trial. Get over yourself dude.

• Like 1
Gerade eben schrieb Poonberry:

It seriously takes like a week to get up there in levels, i kill people as a scav regularly and they're kitted.  If you die that much, i think it's time to try something different in play style?

I didnt play for the first 2-3 weeks  because i didnt had much time, and for me the first 1-2 weeks are the most fun because not everybody is instantly full geared  and u still have that little fear to loose your gear. 

DigitalVortex92
Just now, ScorxTv said:

Just wanted to get a rise outa you cuz I see you constantly bitching in kleans chat. tbh

??? Lmao. If you call me trying to have conversations where people start getting all butt hurt because I don't agree with them "complaining" then sure. But honestly dude, you're contributing nothing to the ACTUAL conversation people are having here, so just stop. Some of us actually care that others like to hear and counter our opinions. 1 sided arguments are no fun and you gain nothing from them. Even if I disagree with people saying no wipe, they have some valid complaints im more than willing to agree with

l3thaldose50
1 minute ago, Nihauk said:

I didnt play for the first 2-3 weeks  because i didnt had much time, and for me the first 1-2 weeks are the most fun because not everybody is instantly full geared  and u still have that little fear to loose your gear. 

so you want worse gear to defend yourself with, because the following week they will be back to it. and youll be worse off

• Like 1
vor 1 Minute schrieb l3thaldose50:

so you want worse gear to defend yourself with, because the following week they will be back to it. and youll be worse off

I just like the feeling when everybody is on the same lvl and it depends more on skill and not on the gear u have.

3 minutes ago, DigitalVortex92 said:

??? Lmao. If you call me trying to have conversations where people start getting all butt hurt because I don't agree with them "complaining" then sure. But honestly dude, you're contributing nothing to the ACTUAL conversation people are having here, so just stop. Some of us actually care that others like to hear and counter our opinions. 1 sided arguments are no fun and you gain nothing from them. Even if I disagree with people saying no wipe, they have some valid complaints im more than willing to agree with

I'll counter your entire opinion on the wipe in 1 sentence.  There will be one with the hideout update, which will be shortly after .11. 

l3thaldose50
1 minute ago, Nihauk said:

I just like the feeling when everybody is on the same lvl and it depends more on skill and not on the gear u have.

level doesnt matter, a bullet to the head is a bullet to the head. It's not hard to kill higher level, plus the following week they will pass you, youre better off where you are at now 

DigitalVortex92
Just now, Nihauk said:

For the most part I would agree with this. Some cases of lag/desync and stuff like that screws with the equation a bit, but if everyone went into a raid with the same exact gear, for the most part, the better players would come out alive. Just kinda how games like this work. A guy with a pistol who aims for a headshot can beat out a sweaty geared player with a single shot. Gear != better

Just now, l3thaldose50 said:

level doesnt matter, a bullet to the head is a bullet to the head. It's not hard to kill higher level, plus the following week they will pass you, youre better off where you are at now 

I think in this case, level was meant in terms of gear and stats, not necessarily actual xp level. Could be wrong though

SirKillsalot
1 hour ago, Majlo said:

Personally I do not want a wipe.

All wipes do for me is force me to rebuild my stash, and re-do my quests.

I like permanent progress, and dislike the concept of resetting.

Probably shouldn't be playing an early access game then.

• Sad 3
l3thaldose50
1 minute ago, DigitalVortex92 said:

For the most part I would agree with this. Some cases of lag/desync and stuff like that screws with the equation a bit, but if everyone went into a raid with the same exact gear, for the most part, the better players would come out alive. Just kinda how games like this work. A guy with a pistol who aims for a headshot can beat out a sweaty geared player with a single shot. Gear != better

I think in this case, level was meant in terms of gear and stats, not necessarily actual xp level. Could be wrong though

yeah but they will pass him up in 1 day anyways, the people going fully kitted are usually better than less geared