Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I havent commented on much from eft forums but id very much like a wipe i feel with the amt of stuff being added in to the game it would only make sense to i understand alot of people may not want it because of the grind but i kind of enjoy the early game raids make it really hectic and fun!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DigitalVortex92

• Poonberry

• l3thaldose50

• Nihauk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, it is much needed. After playing since the beginning of the wipe, I have manually reset my account a few days ago, I am having a lot of fun but am already closing in on LVL30. Regardles

just no i just farmed my ass and i want to play now so  i dont want wipe 

Posted Images

apoisonedgiftTV

I personally vote for a wipe. It brings the community back to the game, and current progression is way too fast so there's a lot of people at "end game" already. While there is a decent chunk of new content being added, it won't last too long, and the flea market prices at this point are prohibitive to new people joining the game to be able to compete if they want to try out the new map, which will inevitably be full of 5 man level 40+ squads trying to farm the scav raiders. Wipe away the pain :)

36InchRavager

Considering we'll have free trial keys to handout and the sale of the game new players won't have a good experience going against fully geared people every raid so if you want to make sure all the new people that will tryout the game have a good time and get a good grasp of the game then i'd suggest to wipe it plus wipes are hella fun everyone running around with low-tier gear it's some of the best moments in tarkov 

I'd personally love a wipe. Early wipe IMO is the most fun part of Tarkov. We know wipes are finite, as when the game comes out there likely won't be any more wipes (from what I understand) I think it's a good way to test out new equipment and features too. Otherwise, the new map will just be all super geared juggernauts running through everyone. But really my main reason for wanting one is because I love early wipe when most aren't geared and seeing lower level weapons being used. Only thing about wipes I dislike is resetting quests and having to do those again. 

ZeroCh4nce

how about you wipe and fix flea market so that items bought off traders cant be sold on flea market only items looted from in raid. Level the playin field when it comes to making money.

• Like 1
RikiBreeiki
1 minute ago, ZeroCh4nce said:

how about you wipe and fix flea market so that items bought off traders cant be sold on flea market only items looted from in raid. Level the playin field when it comes to making money.

yep market needs a fix, there are resellers, there are also people selling if money for real money by buying trash items for 2 million rubbles, i have no doubt  i that i see more harmless cheaters every day focusing on looting in order to make money by selling rubbles and they prob buy more eft copies in case they get banned considering they make profit out of the game :D

No wipe please.

I can't even finish Skier's stupid 5 USEC kills ever since last wipe. And don't tell me go git gud because I have almost 12 hours away from home, 5 days a week, just trying to feed myself. Not everyone has the leisure to spend like 8 hours every day to grind for keys and do quests.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Excilium said:

In my opinion, it is much needed. After playing since the beginning of the wipe, I have manually reset my account a few days ago, I am having a lot of fun but am already closing in on LVL30. Regardless of my own experience, many people still have absurd amounts of money left over from abusing the Flea Market and the majority of players I am running into are geared up with Fort (etc.) and silenced M4 or another high-end weapon.

Though it must be noted that while this is what I think, it does not seem to be too popular with those at the subreddit. I made a thread a week back and got noticeable backlash and negative comments on the issue. Wiping now after saying there will be no wipe in the patch notes may only serve to anger some who for whatever reason still hold on to their gear and levels. Regardless of what happens, I'm really excited for Labs and all the new content.

But then again, reddit is cancer, fanboys spout anything as gospel and the rest are just pure cancer and AIDS.
People make wipes bigger issues than those has to be. Running quests again (especially those behind 2x RNG wall [ie. 2 USBs for Skier], do them even spawn in and where do you spawn, might be screwed from the get go) can be painful. But as quests are giving such absurd amounts of XP leveling up isnt really an issue.. Nor the money.
Hell, it took me 8,5 hours inraid time to get to level 36 and I wasn't even trying. ~Hour a night and about a week in, I was there. Just by doing quests.
Just get it done with and people will end up accepting that after their hurt feelings realize that everything goes because "beta"

• Like 1

1 month wipe is no bueno - would like to go into 0.11 being able to experiment with the new content and next wipe we can see it all from the beginning. 

It takes so much time to just level up, just wipe those hit lv40, I never leveled to 40 in the past patches, I just don't have enough time. If you have to wipe this frequently, it makes me doesn't wanna come back for it.

• Upvote 1
TarkovCitizen68830

no we just had a Wipe and I would like to see all the new content without the grind I am at 39 currently and a wipe would just make me not want to do all those tasks again