Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DigitalVortex92

• Poonberry

• l3thaldose50

• Nihauk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, it is much needed. After playing since the beginning of the wipe, I have manually reset my account a few days ago, I am having a lot of fun but am already closing in on LVL30. Regardles

just no i just farmed my ass and i want to play now so  i dont want wipe 

Posted Images

TheREALGovernor

If the only wiped your stash and trader special-unlocks, I would be ok with it - this wipe leveled too fast it felt like.

I would love to see a wipe where we get to keep our trader level (but not task-unlocks), our PMC skills, and our weapon skills. Other than that, nah man, I'll take on terra-group labs fully geared so  hatchling can one-shot me in the face plz. 

No god please no. The quests are so tedious and there’s only just been a wipe, I’m finally getting to the end of the grind to the point where I can use the Gucci M110-SASS which takes years to unlock. A wipe would be frustrating for many people currently invested in their progress, it would make hours and hours of our time redundant and wasted

Wipes are great .... if you have hours and hours of time to play every day. Some of us don't and don't want to start all over again, especially after a recent wipe. I've spent my time leveling up and completing quests to max traders and unlock gear - now I can enjoy running good gear and trying different weapons knowing I can replace what I lose by doing a few loot runs.  

Patch notes said no wipe ... don't flip-flop on this. Save it for the next one.

If you dont wipe all the new player that come with the sale and the 14 day codes or whatever will be super disadvantaged and feel as though the game is super hard as everyone else will be very geared compared to their pistol or shotgun.

I’m for the wipe. I like the early level low tier guns everyone will be using for a week. Friends and I were hoping for this wipe so we can all start fresh because most of us were late or busy during this patch. Running into fort / m4s every game blows. The late game gear just makes everything else useless airsoft guns.

I can see why people want to have a wipe at the start of .11, it's the start of new additional content. On the other hand people don't want to feel like their time was wasted doing all these tasks since the last wipe. Plus having end game gear is really fun to play with, but so is early game gear to. You just need to know when to take certain fights and to avoid them. Also a lot of people have already wiped their accounts because they like the grind and doing the tasks over and over again, it's because they enjoy the gameplay this game offers. Also helps them out on trying to get to a higher level quicker because they are memorizing where the tasks are located or how to find that one item for one specific quest.

This is my two cents on the subject. Either way I will be continuing to play the game. Good luck with your raids and live well.

No wipe im sick of wipes if there’s a way to just reset money and stash do that I’m sick of doing the quest over and over and over and over....

.12 is not far off right?? So are you wiping again a month after .11? Just no no no

Edited by xDirt
ColaShooter

With christmas right around the corner and all, im pretty sure we need a wipe. Its not fun joining for the first time as a level 1 guy, getting steamrolled by EOD edition level 45's wearing fort and Altyn. Then to top it off they instantly get whatever new gear comes out. As some have said before its not hard to level back up quick if you know what you're doing so it shouldn't be a problem, only problem is these dudes have gear fear that they're not gonna have 50 fort armors stored in their stash. Personally I came into this wipe pretty late, I could care less about doing quests over because it gives something else to do besides camping and looting. Its just absurd that you can have more skill and outplay the crap out of someone, and still lose because your gun does next to nothing while you get 1 shotted. I mean, when the game is wiped you'll still be in the same boat as everyone else, its not like it disadvantages only you as a high level player, they just want to come on and have an unfair advantage against everyone.

Edited by ColaShooter
GhostFreak66

We had a wipe , now to wipe just to level again to get the the new stuff is just stupid and that is if they are locked behind level 40  .... Adding the guns and equipment to the game just so that we have to grind again to be level 40 to even test those things out and this is right before we would have another wipe on .12 . For the people with the 14 day codes how are they even gonna test these new guns if higher level players dont put these guns up on the market for them .... They pushed to rushed to level 40 to test these new guns ....

I stream this game everyday , the amount of players not even 40 is funny , but they all use the flea market to get those guns past level 40 ... please just stick to your own patch notes and leave the reeee dit out of here

Cheers 

Edited by GhostFreak66
ChadinPlaidsDad

Try keeping your word for once.  I pushed hard to be ready for new map and get most quests done and a save gear and money to play the labs because you reassured no wipe.  I voted but is your guys goal just to try to make your base mad until no one plays at all?  Feels that way.

• Like 1
Slayerruls_u

Honestly getting sick of the wipes. It would be different if we had quests in a different order everytime or atleast something to keep the wipes fresh... but it’s just the same repetitive poo over and over and over again. I personally want no wipes at all anymore.

Volunteer281

It just wiped a little over a month ago...that's it. I don't want to have to grind all over again so soon. Plus with the new map being locked behind a quest line...how dumb would that be to get a new map and not even be able to try it out until you grind a good deal of quests? Also to those who think it's not fair to the 14 trial players to run into full geared players. How is it fair to punish those people who spend the time to get to the level where they can take that good gear to begin with? So punish players who spent $ on the game and put in the time. Or reward players who are playing for free with no guarantee they would even buy the game.

just my two cents

maccamillion

hell no... between my life, work and gaming, i barely have enough time to play as it is. i have only done a few quests for each and only managed to get prapor lvl 2. my player level is only 18...  i still haven't managed to complete all missions or max level my character or any traded other than peacekeeper and that was once a few wipes back. just because people no life their way through the game, doesn't mean others should miss out. if they want a wipe, they can wipe their own acc and start from scratch. each time they do it will be more of a challenge for them.

Spectakill

If the Devs need a wipe then they will do a wipe when they want to. 

Wipes are for testing purposes and are not done for any other reason.

If you are sick of doing the same quests over and over then dont do them anymore or take a break.

Some people are missing the point I feel.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

It's also important to see if new added low level items could help new players while some players are using top tier gear.

For example, will new players learn to switch to a full mag of M995 while using ADAR-2-15? Will the new armor help? Many keys have lowered their market prices since the beginning of the wipe, will this change help new players to get loots?

And the new map and new scav boss will need some gear to test. Is Killa overpowered or it's too weak? The new "loud exit" design in the Lab. Will it work properly letting players to have a chance to fight? Or you will be killed by a swarm of scavs no matter how geared you are.

It's more than 72 hours of early wipe hype.

Edited by weedball
TurkeyMaze

YES

Too many changes and too many new players.

I'm a huge fan of Rust and the fact that many servers wipe every week. EFT shouldn't be that extreme, but we're going to have to get comfortable with starting from zero; the game is nowhere near finished yet.

New people from the black Friday sale haven't had the chance to know what it's like to be on the same level as everyone else, either.