Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

5,217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a wipe in patch 0.11?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DigitalVortex92

• Poonberry

• l3thaldose50

• Nihauk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, it is much needed. After playing since the beginning of the wipe, I have manually reset my account a few days ago, I am having a lot of fun but am already closing in on LVL30. Regardles

just no i just farmed my ass and i want to play now so  i dont want wipe 

Posted Images

I have a solution, everyone that wants a wipe, go ahead and reset your account so us people who have lives outside of tarkov are the same level as you

Honestly I'd like a wipe just for the fun game-play during that time. But I think it'd be best to do a wipe ever 3 or 4 major patches to reduce the grind being ridiculous. Especially since it seems that this new map will have some limitations to get into it.

T_Grillburry

NO, dammit. First time I've nearly seen top teir gear since christmas last year. If you keep wiping and not allowing the majority of your player base to see let alone test high end gear, you will lose a lot of players. Not to mention get a better data pool from testing gear and enviro.

Spectator6

In my view, the availability of higher level gear on the flea market distorts the incentive to level traders.  Why work so hard grinding Trader X to level 3 or 4 when so much of his offerings can be purchased at a relatively minor mark-up?

This is good thing, in my opinion, since it helps to level the playing field.

That said my absolute favorite period of the game is early to mid  level gear, when Kirasa is likely the highest level of armor you'll regularly encounter. Too far beyond that and the annoying rock-paper-scissors meta-game of pen vs armor vs etc etc starts  detracting from the core of what I find makes EFT so engrossing. Once armor hitboxes get sorted out, I expect the late-ish game to be much more enjoyable for new and old comers alike.

My vote is for no wipe this patch.

I think we would like to see our scav boss more often on customs, trying to fix the headshot problem, trying to fix damage on body, because hell yeah sometimes it shows that you give over 200 and he still alive(pmc or scav), maybe you should've added the city map, its christmas we want a city with beautiful lights not just labs.

And i want to say, thank you for your work, for your results and all the effort that you put in this game, and please listen more to the players, because if u don't, you lose them.

Happy Holidays to all! 

~T6~

Just got to 40 and spend hours besides my regular job to unlock all the traders and can finally use the good stuff. If there is a wipe I'm not playing next patch and just hold off the game until there is a period of 3~4 months of no wiping, it's way too soon to wipe. Plus you already said no wipe! Do you really want another broken promise to your name? =/

Edited by Uslurper
1 hour ago, weedball said:

It's also important to see if new added low level items could help new players while some players are using top tier gear...

This is an important point. IF in the future wipes will no longer happen or are at least not mandatory, it's just as important to test the effects of something like the upcoming sale adding 100s of new players all at once. Will they rage, and will it really be that hard for them? Let's find out...

That said, I voted for a wipe. I like it. It breathes life into the game and gives content creators more to do.  I've been a pretty casual player lately (2-8 hrs a week), but still see the argument about "doing the quests over and over again" as kinda childish.  I think about it like this: I dont NEED to experience the new content every single time.... Eventually and when the time is right I will no longer have to wipe my character and will be able to experience the entire game as it was intended. Why not leave a little bit of surprise/suspense for when that day comes? This is for people who have 17 children, work 39 hours per day, and can only log in for a single raid on factory once a month... We will get there, and someday you can play as slow as you want.

Edited by CADhammer
1 minute ago, Uslurper said:

Just got to 40 and spend hours besides my regular job to unlock all the traders and can finally use the good stuff. If there is a wipe I'm not playing next patch and just hold off the game until there is a period of 3~4 months of no wiping, it's way too soon to wipe.

I'm the same way. Not very enjoyable putting a few hours in here and there trying to see the new content and people are long past it saying they're bored because they haven't stopped playing since the last wipe.

Thankfully the flea market helps with this but only a little since much of it is out of my price range.

Personally I like the post wipe gameplay way too much NOT to vote for wipe. Ah the excitement to find a half chewed UNTAR! And a long AK with no less than 3 loaded magazines and a genuine car medical kit! Now you won't be like a Return of the Mummy stunt double with all the bandages hanging from your pockets.

Not if the next patch is within the next 2 months. Im excited for cheaper m4s of any variety for more budget oriented runs because honestly if im not budget running im running something .308. Thats why i am excited for the g3 that will eventually come out for a cheap 308.

RubberDucky369
10 hours ago, dinosamir said:

I think we should wipe if there is going to be a new map. No wipe if there won't be a new map. Thank you BSG for everything. Keep up the work 

Jaffa_Pants

I wouldn’t want a wipe just yet. I’m a weekend warrior of Tarkov due to work and family life so I progress quite slow compared to the hardcore guys ( even though I have just hit level 40 ) Plus, I WANNA TRY THE NEW FINGZ.

I would say maybe at .11.5/.12

Edited by Jaffa_Pants

I mean for some of us it probably depends on this patch date. Is it coming this week? If it is then sure I have some holiday time to nerd out and hit my LLs in a few days. If it's coming on the 31st or something then I'd learn more towards no wipe. Either way it's not a huge deal to me though. I see the upsides in both.

EstonianLama

Wipes are in all ways important to the developers as they let them get new data about their game as well as players get to experience the low level low gear gameplay again. In my eyes this time would be great for a wipe for obvious reasons such as being able to try out all the new low end gear and completing tasks that haven't been done before. As for the developers they'll be able to get that sweet data on their game once again.

• Confused 2

You wipe our progress and I'm probably not playing again until full release. The quests themselves have no replayability and many are aggravating or monotonous. Give it a rest.

Edited by rivenwyrm
  • Like 4