Natalino

Escape from Tarkov Beta - 0.11 Patch trailer

We are pleased to present to you a trailer video, featuring what you will see in the next patch (Patch 0.11) for Escape from Tarkov. The video will showcase things like new location called Terragroup Labs, new weapons and equipment, new SCAV boss Killa, new gear and much more new content and fixes.

Check out the video on our official Youtube channel here:  

Translations:

• Dutch translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Dutch Emissary @Oranje
  • French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for France @PIG-Mathieu
  • German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our German Emissary @Hummz21
  • Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Polish Moderator and Techsupport @Damiano
  • Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Italian Emissary and Moderator @dinosamir
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our  Portuguese Emissary and Moderator @Dimittri
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Romanian Emissary @j0zeph
  • Like 13
  • Hot 7
  • Upvote 4

Let's get this hype out onto a tray.
N I C E

Edit: The magnified optic on the eotech makes me moist.

Edited by Krabosa
  • Hot 1

it looks awesome!

too bad we rely on sounds in-game and can't play music like this while playing :)))

Great thumbs up to devs and the team working hard this holiday!

• Like 2

Looks to be a impressive map, any info how it runs compared to for example interchange? Afraid it will kill my gpu, hehe Anyways Keep it up. :)

Edited by Eqlibrium

5 Total. LoL 

7 minutes ago, Meastro said:

there's like not a lot of days left on the year. Hello? 

Trying to figure out which side of the Customs got expended ? The hill fight scene, we could see Streets of Tarkov in the distance.

Edited by Ika_Doc

I would love to know what Mosin variants are coming this patch! I swear I read something months ago but can't find it now. Fingers crossed for M44 and the Obrez. Massive hype for the patch though, can hardly wait!

Guys i just broke the code, when you are shot in the legs and atleast one leg goes black you automatically go down into prone position( maybe in even faster way compared to going prone right now), as your level develops, your stress resistance/medical skills develops and you are able to stay on the feet longer even thou you legs are blacked out. Only thing they should add is going prone on the back, that will add so many new opportunities for active and passive gameplay.

• Confused 1