Zgicc

Flea Market Window Borked

I'm playing at 2560x1440 and never had issue up until this point.

The window is unmoveable and I cannot add items to the flea market at native resolution. I deleted the shared and local.ini folders and it remained the same. When I change resolutions the window works at that resolution but when I revert back it goes back to the image below.

2018-12-25[18-09] (0).png

Guys guys guys, what do you think this is?  2013?  We don't use monitors that have anything higher than 720i resolution in Russia!

But seriously, try changing to windowed mode, NOT full screen.  Change resolution.  Then try to interact with the market/traders.

Can you try to change your resolution and then change back again? Does that fix it? If not, please, create a support ticket with full details and screenshots and send me the ticket number. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Can you try to change your resolution and then change back again? Does that fix it? If not, please, create a support ticket with full details and screenshots and send me the ticket number. Thank you!

I tried that and didn't work, only works at 1080P currently

1 minute ago, Legit_Glock said:

I tried that and didn't work, only works at 1080P currently

"If not, please, create a support ticket with full details and screenshots and send me the ticket number. Thank you!"

2 hours ago, Natalino said:

it's the exact same issue the game had with opening icase, wcase... with the 4k resolution about 3 weeks ...

15 hours ago, Natalino said:

"If not, please, create a support ticket with full details and screenshots and send me the ticket number. Thank you!"

Just put in the support, #844175. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Rizla said:

I am having the same issue with all pop up windows. Cannot turn in quest items and change some serttings

Its only in 4k though