PerfectSoldier

not receiving emails?

PerfectSoldier

Am I the only one not getting these stupid verification emails? I keep trying to login to the launcher but it says I need a code and that one was sent to my email, and yet nothing ever appears in any of my folders and I only own 2 email accounts and neither are getting them.

• Like 3

BadBoyX

Same thing is happening to me right now. Ive been searching for answers and tried contacting support so far ive found no answers

Nit3_Qu1l

I am having the same issue. I have sent over 4 emails and haven't gotten a response.

MangustaMARTE

BSG said via official channels that they are working on that issue (that cames out at every patch). We can only wait and hope (as we always do) 

JumpShotHD

Yeah same thing here but when i woke up i have 148 emails and all of them had different codes spent 3 hours going and trying every code not one of them worked so..........

Edited by JumpShotHD

CoolishShark44

I have also had this same issue and have made a post about it and tried to contact support. I have a yahoo email as well as the people who replied to the post. If you have a yahoo email their may be some issue with receiving them

JumpShotHD
1 hour ago, CoolishShark44 said:

I have also had this same issue and have made a post about it and tried to contact support. I have a yahoo email as well as the people who replied to the post. If you have a yahoo email their may be some issue with receiving them

Yes they said this to me like 9 months ago when i had to deal with this last time...

"Escape from Tarkov Support 09:44 29.10.2017

Hello!

To our great regret, we had technical problems and your request could not be answered earlier.

Due to the fact that after the creation of your request there were already patches, hotfixs and other updates, we ask you to close this request. If you still have any problem, create a new support request, describing your problem in detail, and we will try to solve it as quickly as possible. Once again, sorry for the long-time answer!"

edit:They never fixed it and waited almost a month to respond so 

Edited by JumpShotHD

IsraelFire

i have yahoo as well but idk if that actually is the issue but im pissed af because this is a bit bs to not be able to just log in and get your download going, i dont understand why they dont make verification an option instead of a requirement because now people like us are off the game because a dumbass login code..

side note: i just received an email for logging into this forum site with my main account so i dont think its yahoo..anyway i hope they get it fixed soon because this is incredibly frustrating.

Edited by IsraelFire

LilxPigg

I use yahoo and cannot receive emails either.

Andigma

I am having the same issue of not receiving any emails, I am sadly also a yahoo email user. 

Just bought the game and can't even download it.

Edited by Andigma

zangipower

Yahoo email here same problem.

If I change email in the forum will it change also on the website for the account? 

achtchaern

Fixed? I don't get my device id mail to log into the launcher... 

JumpShotHD

hey 5 days of waiting and i finally got a code that worked.However they sent me over 300 emails so thats fun all of them had the same code.

8jRtZoI.png

007alvareichon

lol, i have the same issue, i wanna play :(

Gragg743

I'm having the same issues and I bought this game over a year ago and still haven't ever been able to play lmfao

Italiananders

Have a yahoo e-mail and not getting the verification codes. E-mailed support and they just told me must be Yahoo. Contacted BT Yahoo and they said problem isnt their end.........Sooooooo frustrating as cant play on my new pc!

AntonyJ

Im not recieving emails either and i have a BT email adress, Anyone have a fix? i just want to play :/

Italiananders

BT Claim that the e-mail address used for the verifacations is on a banned list......no idea what they mean but they say there is nothing they can do and thats that......hope tarkov developers sort soon. Need my Tarkov fix! 

cctypik

I gifted the game to a friend and never got the key because their emails never show up in my inbox (also att/yahoo email). I can't even log into my account because I can't get the 2fa code without an email. Wish I could charge the purchase back so they would actually fix this issue.

ferrato

thats happining to me, except after like 10 trillion years it sent the code, i type in and it no work i type in completly right

esref12345

Guys i cant enter my account too.    I didnt receive any emails and im stucked the page which needs verification code.   I need help.   This is my email address.   Please I bought the game but i couldnt play it yet.

[email protected]