Sign in to follow this  
Djebble

So the backers from 2016 got screwed... Do you feel screwed?

I really don't care also because when I backed up back then there was no mention of those extra items. I just bought the money with the season pass at that price because I saw potential and I really wanted to be part of this adventure and see Tarkov finished and released.

"I choose to give you money for an unfinished product, now I demand rewards and they should be better then what other people get, because I was the first to give you my money out of my own free choice"

get of you high horse dude, you are not better then anyone because you knew about this game earlier, and you did not spend more on this game then (a lot of) other people, so dont act like your special, just because you where early.

Be happy you get something, and make another person happy with the free account you got.

Edited by jbk23
typo
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Djebble said:

Lovely, we lose our old fully modded M4 & AK (icase and keychain, yes, yes...), to be replaced with the same gift everyone else gets who backed way later than us? Hmm, really? Shouldn't we get both gifts pro-rata?

Thank you for the "extra" promo standard game code... I can't play both games at once.

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed bc this is not what I paid for. I actually like the new gun more but it's not what I bought. I don't understand how they are even allowed to do this. This whole game is super sketchy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jbk23 said:

"I choose to give you money for an unfinished product, now I demand rewards and they should be better then what other people get, because I was the first to give you my money out of my own free choice"

get of you high horse dude, you are not better then anyone because you knew about this game earlier, and you did not spend more on this game then (a lot of) other people, so dont act like your special, just because you where early.

Be happy you get something, and make another person happy with the free account you got.

Nobody is demanding rewards. All the items we were supposed to get were listed then months after we buy it they change the items we get. 

Just now, wafflecougar said:

Nobody is demanding rewards. All the items we were supposed to get were listed then months after we buy it they change the items we get. 

look better, he is demanding his gifts from last year, he is demanding his gifts are better then people who preordered later.

but my fault, I should have quoted said person.

16 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Your forget that when they handed out the first gift they said it wouldn't be permanent. At first it was supposed to only be available for 6 months, but then they decided to extend it.

You were never supposed to be able to keep the gift forever, same with this years. Eventually it will go away too.

LMAO, that's some high-level BS. Eventually, do I lose access to play the game as well? I'm very confused about what I wasted my money on.

9 minutes ago, wafflecougar said:

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed bc this is not what I paid for. I actually like the new gun more but it's not what I bought. I don't understand how they are even allowed to do this. This whole game is super sketchy.

"It is not what I paid for"

Seriously??

You have not paid anything toward this gift! you preordered a game, BSG GIVES(!!!!) you acces to the beta + some items you can play with.

They dont have to give you anything, but they do.

And then they give you something extra for xmas/NYE

and you complain about not getting what you paid for???

Edited by jbk23

1.there is no expiry date on the sales page for the eod gifts. downside ? also not for when "Limited Edition" actually becomes a limited edition.

2.i need to play tetris all the time. about 70% of game is tetris and sales for me.

3. yep i bought the big version because after playing the normal version for like a month ?! i thought its worth

supporting this rare game pearl. i came straight out of the arma2/3 dayz wave that hold me in a firm grip for like the last 5 years or something and i needed something new and ofc more detailed - hm where to go if not this mens barby eh ...#reasons :useriously:

artworks-000322933404-2qsvhm-t500x500.jpyourself :uninja:

Edited by Subtech

16 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

ANd if you honestly think that "playing with gamma since start/having huge stash after wipe" is not making any diffrence then you are wrong. In each raid you are going out with more money than others, you can hoard quest items since start and you almost never play Tetris with your stash.

So true lol, playing tetris with your stash and trying to fit all those goodies inside is part of the fun that only us broke boys can understand. 

7 hours ago, wafflecougar said:

LMAO, that's some high-level BS. Eventually, do I lose access to play the game as well? I'm very confused about what I wasted my money on.

The difference is that the pre-order doesn't say it's temporary. The gift did. 

Moreover, every user who has already purchased access to the game or bought the game during the 7 days of the event, is guaranteed to receive additional game gear with the ability to restore it up to 6 months after each profile wipe, including a manual one.

Same as this year:

Thus, each user who bought the game within 10 days after the start of the event, is guaranteed to receive additional in-game equipment with the opportunity to get it again after each wipe, including including manual wipes within a six month period

These gift are NOT part of the pre-order equipment. They never were.

So tell me again why you feel something you didn't pay for, and was gifted with a time limit, shouldn't be replaced by this years gift (which will eventually be removed/replaced too FYI).

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

14 hours ago, wafflecougar said:

You just figured this out? 

I was told there would be raspberries for a free gift, and I haven't gotten them yet, what a game breaker.  How the hell can I even enjoy this game without my free raspberries.  How can they cheat me like this.  Are they next going to say I can't play in online mode, because obviously that is the next evolution of not giving me my raspberries.  And when I say raspberries, I don't mean like two, I expect, no, I DEMAND at least 5, and they better not be from Walmart, because their produce sucks.  Maybe with all the hassle these Dev's have put me through they could at least be a little thoughtful and throw some whipped cream on top of my minimum of 5 raspberries too.  If these Dev's don't get it together soon I will just make a "I QUIT" post and then keep playing until I get mad at something that I am obviously entitled to and then make a new "I QUIT" post because clearly this is illegal activity on the part of BSG.

#minimumof5raspberrieswithwhippedcreamoriwillfakequitagainandcomplainabouteverything

On 12/29/2018 at 5:53 AM, Djebble said:

Lovely, we lose our old fully modded M4 & AK (icase and keychain, yes, yes...), to be replaced with the same gift everyone else gets who backed way later than us? Hmm, really? Shouldn't we get both gifts pro-rata?

Thank you for the "extra" promo standard game code... I can't play both games at once.

The level of entitlement I read from you is absurd and next level. You are given a free Standard Edition which is basically close to 50 USD as a GIFT (More than ones now if you were given said gift in 2017 as well. Making it 100 USD worth). When you purchased this game, no one promised you any of this. Which is why it is a gift. Did/do you ask your mom to take back your gift and buy you a better one each year for Christmas? What you are saying here on this thread sounds like you would if you think about it. And the code is obviously given to you to use it as you please such as gifting it to a close friend or family. If BSG is capable to develop a game like EFT, I think we are very aware you cannot play with two accounts at the same time so no explanation needed here. Sad to see that I had to explain it to you though.

Here is what you paid for with EOD:

• Guaranteed instant access to closed beta
  • Digital copy pre-load
  • Huge size of stash (10x66)
  • Additional equipment and resources in stash:
Spoiler
  • Gerber Downrange Tomahawk
  • tactical rig x2 (depends on selected faction)
  • backpack x2 (Tri-Zip - 5x6 cells)
  • Unique secure alpha-container (3x3)
  • Grach or P226 pistol x4 (depends on selected faction)
  • pistol magazines x12
  • pistol ammo x180
  • Makarov Pistol x3
  • pistol magazines x9
  • pistol ammo x150
  • canned meat x8
  • bottled water x6
  • AI-2 medkit x9
  • bandages x9
  • splint x9
  • 400k roubles
  • AKS74U+2 loaded magazines
  • АК74N+2 loaded magazines
  • Salewa first aid kit
  • RGD-5 grenade х2
  • SMG Vityaz or HK MP5 + 2 loaded magazines (depending on selected faction)
  • 3000 dollars
  • Kiver helmet
  • Pilad reflex sight
  • IFAK first aid kit
  • АК74 M1-B Ultimak handguard
  • Grizzly first aid kit
  • Alfa tactical rig
  • morphine injector х2
  • SV98 sniper rifle + 1 loaded magazine
  • Silencerco Hybrid 46 silencer
  • Silencerco Hybrid 46 silencer adaptor
  • pistol case (3x3)
  • 6B43 6А body armor
  • MPX submachine gun + 2 loaded magazines
  • M4 LVOA-S handguard
  • Initially good standing with all in-game traders
  • Unique in-game ID
  • Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass)

Are you missing anything from above that is not "TBA" or already given? Meaning, are any of the above refused to be given to you?

With that being said, anything else you are given is an ADDITIONAL GIFT. Not what you were promised or entitled of. A gift is "a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present." AKA, this is not yours to ask nor obligated to be given any of this. 

It is very sad to see such a thread and not only OP but additional responses coming in and even insulting the studio for giving them a free gift. WHHHAAAATTT? But hey, the world has such "people". Now that we have the brutal NEEDED honesty out of this thread. Let's talk about the "promised" gift.

The 2017 gift was promised to stay for 6 month time originally. It stayed for a year. So, does this not mean you actually got more of the gift than what it was originally promised? YES!

Now 2018 is here, you were supposed to not get anything given in 2017 (since that ended 6 months ago officially) however, you got additional free gift AGAIN. Hopefully, I will not see this type of thread from you next year as well since this one will also be gone in 6 months as we have already announced. 

So, be thankful, wish each other happy holidays and accept your precious gift because it is a gift. Do, not let people read this post of yours since it will not be really good for your image... Just FYI. 

Have a great day!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2