TheWay

2019 plans

v3n0mou5

Any ETA on the hideout? 

like first half year?

im hyped, back at it after a long time 

Ligh7ningNova

I absolutely enjoy playing Tarkov, and I certainly look forward to new additions and features to trial. I saw that PvE with friends will be available at some point this year, however so, I would hope that it will be sooner rather than later.

That said, I ask that this is implemented sooner because of testing. I avoid online now mostly due to the cancer of others playing. Cheaters and so on, which only makes the game less desirable. With that said, this makes playing the game more a chore and less enjoyable. The other observation is that after the tease of all the gear available and the outrageous tasks to get access to them, which we glimpsed with the low Trade cost and higher tiers opened, I really looked forward to actually testing those gear types.

However seeing as that was tickling tease and was only for a few days, I and my friends were left disheartened. Why is it that you are running the game as it would as a full release and then wiping constantly... I have my thoughts but for the reason of this, its frustrating not being able to utilize the gear at higher tiers because of grievers and cheaters. As this is beta testing, I should have access to more than just the core bits of the game and full range access to weapons, armor and the like to actually test.

This is highly unlikely I realize, but to grind over and over and over and ect.... Tedious to say the least and trying out that gear and maps, finding problems or just blowing off some steam, well frankly cant be done. I'm not going to no life on EFT just to get some gear level to try out, only for the costs to be too high for a game in testing that is being run like a full release. Cant test what we don't have access too.

I'm happy with the effort but those of us that are paying out to support a game that is in development and not able to level and do tasks because of the community has an above average cancer infestation. People have varying skills and play styles. I wont run and gun like a child in COD does, I like strategy and the risk but to fight between cheaters and the regrind with every wipe... My friends and I have left this game until better testing parameters are released and gear to use is available to challenge even the most ruthless boss Scav.

With that I leave it the hands of mods and devs. We hope to see the PVE /w friends asap and hopefully a reduction in the Trade/Market costs again. (Which frankly, if you want people to test gear for you, that gear should be accessible, not locked behind hours and hours of tasks...(Can't complete if everyone is better geared and just out to mow people down where as others are just trying to get poo unlocked so they can trial or hey, fight back. This in itself is a major hurdle and the repetition is no fun))

• Upvote 1

yanot

Any ETA on hit registration implementation?
Any ETA on bullet-sponges removal?

Meastro

I wonder when the bug fix patch is getting out. A lot of silence from the dev team as of this year.
Keep us in the loop please

Sync0x0009

Im currently thinking about buying the game. But read alot of bad feedback about the developers and battlestate company.

How would u see EFT progress in 2018/2019 ? Do they push alot of new content?

Will this game ever be done?

sMACkLee
On 12/31/2018 at 10:59 AM, zpym0519 said:

I love how they just changed the name of 2018 road map to 2019 road map

i love how people always find something to "cry" about...

On 1/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, nikolaskelset said:

I'd seriously consider guys to leave the PvE mode on to play against scavs with friends just for training to try your equipment with obviously no extractable stuff, just for training and testing as it is now, as doing all live fire events leads to stress for the players and makes it very hard sometimes to just have fun with your friends if you wanna chill a bit. Also help people to develop some skill while playing the game and understand better the equipment and even find better alchamy with your team. Maybe at release just limit it to few maps so people don't abuse of it thru the whole game. It's ok and all to be always on your toes, but it can't be all the time and the only option, It's still a game after all.

this makes no sense... go have fun with friends and "chill' in offline mode... stress? lol sure. pve and pvp mix is just fine the way it is.

v3n0mou5
1 hour ago, Sync0x0009 said:

Im currently thinking about buying the game. But read alot of bad feedback about the developers and battlestate company.

How would u see EFT progress in 2018/2019 ? Do they push alot of new content?

Will this game ever be done?

i like the game, play it daily. 

It IS a hard learning curve, you wil die alot until lvl 10-12 then you wil get the hang of it. There will be bugs and errors. but thats where the big banner "BETA" is for.

TomatoDK

So NO info about new maps ? This game is getting boring.
When will you release the rest of the maps ? When do you expect game to be finished ? What about the "open world" you talked about ??
This is just "bug fixing" sh*t that you always say on twitter that you are fixing (yet its still broken) ?

• Sad 2

Niewiarygodny
24 minutes ago, 2019gurli2019 said:

So NO info about new maps ? This game is getting boring.
When will you release the rest of the maps ? When do you expect game to be finished ? What about the "open world" you talked about ??
This is just "bug fixing" sh*t that you always say on twitter that you are fixing (yet its still broken) ?

So ofc they didn't put everything in this "2019 plans". But reading "highlits from podcasts" actually answer most of your questions.
And there is no something like "rest maps", we don't know how many of them will be in EFT at the end, and map from "game menu" is not accurate because it didn't contain Lab map for example and next coming map but will mention about that below.

1. Streets of Tarkov will (most likely) feature 2 Bosses because it is a HUGE map. When is it coming? "When it hits it hits and we will know"
2. Edit. "The closest one - Military Base" It's literally in 2019 plans, did you even read that and complain about "No information about new maps"? Wtf.
3. About Open world -Planning to move across to Unity 2018 but this is a huge task - With a successful move to Unity 2018 it is possible that we will start to see multiple maps start being stitched together into one or two large maps.
About:

24 minutes ago, 2019gurli2019 said:

Welcome in testing. Thats how it works where one fix can create another bug/error till it's fixed properly.

Edited by Niewiarygodny
Just adding #edit

stilled

3 years ago   u guyes show us these "gameplay" trailer

at  1:16    u can see when the granade explode  the Dust  blows through the floor. and the door is blast

at 3:44  u can see how he "backstab" a player.   

at 3:48  u can see how he slowly opens the door while peaking with the weapon in.

at 4:02  u can see much better visuals at customs  ( like the light  on cars and everything else)

on other "gameplay" trailers  i saw  how u even could switch light on and off  in customs doorms.

NONE of these is is 3 years later in the actuall game.   compared to ur "gameplay" trailers in 2015.   

this is like a retail game compared

dont get me wrong. its a great game.    but  when i see what u show us 3 years ago.  and what we actually have in 2019.

this is disapointet

Edited by stilled

Nordw8

hideout hideout hideout, get louder, HIDEOUT HIDEOUT HIDEOUT 
Cant wait for it, it will increase my fun on a maximum, big THX for the info.

whydirt

I understand some complaints. It does get frustrating at times. But, I think everyone should take a step back and look at the scope of this game compared to PUBG, Fortnite, or even BFV. The complexity of this game surpasses all of them and is pretty successful so far.

Yes, it does have bugs and missing features, but there is a balance between having enough content to make people happy and existing content optimization that I feel BSG has done a pretty good job of maintaining.

My advice to BSG, keep doing what you are doing. I know Nik does post fairly often, but more frequent news releases would be appreciated by everyone. 

Niewiarygodny
4 hours ago, stilled said:

Meele takedowns will be added later on, gosh read any informations before posting anything.
About others -> Not finished product, that label should be evrywhere (Not only in 1 spot) so we wouldn't see such posts as yours 187249814 times per day.
Keep in mind that if something was done in "trailer" that does not mean it will be for 100% in game. Concept changed, few things become "not a good idea" or "not balanced yet" so it's not added. Simple as that.

Natalino
19 hours ago, stilled said:

3 years ago   u guyes show us these "gameplay" trailer

at  1:16    u can see when the granade explode  the Dust  blows through the floor. and the door is blast

at 3:48  u can see how he slowly opens the door while peaking with the weapon in.

at 4:02  u can see much better visuals at customs  ( like the light  on cars and everything else)

on other "gameplay" trailers  i saw  how u even could switch light on and off  in customs doorms.

NONE of these is is 3 years later in the actuall game.   compared to ur "gameplay" trailers in 2015.   

this is like a retail game compared

dont get me wrong. its a great game.    but  when i see what u show us 3 years ago.  and what we actually have in 2019.

this is disapointet

Not every feature is included in EFT right now. Certain things are removed to be adjusted, improved, fixed and reimplemented. For example, the slow door opening. There are lots of features to come to EFT. Some new ideas, some planned from the start, some planned but removed and readded, etc. You get the point.

None of these is done for false advertisement or anything. However, somethings might be done for technical reasons or gameplay reasons. EFT has come a long way since "3 years ago". Many things have changed. To answer your questions effectively, you would have to have witnessed the changes. This includes engine upgrades and player feedback. Many things have taken place and many things have changed. 

I also completely disagree with your statement that the current stage of the game is a disappointment compared to 2015. Even the least fan of EFT/BSG can agree that EFT has improved a lot since its initial release. They can do that if they have truly been through the years as many have. A state of a game is not determined by if you can flip a switch on or off.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, ScottyD said:

please no 3rd person please

"New 3-rd person character animations and optimizations"

That does not mean 3rd person playing. That means, when you view others from your perspective, you are viewing their animation from your point of view and the animation you can see is what we mean by the statement above. Like a more smoother animation of other players that you see from your perspective. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

stilled
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Natalino:

Not every feature is included in EFT right now. Certain things are removed to be adjusted, improved, fixed and reimplemented. For example, the slow door opening. There are lots of features to come to EFT. Some new ideas, some planned from the start, some planned but removed and readded, etc. You get the point.

None of these is done for false advertisement or anything. However, somethings might be done for technical reasons or gameplay reasons. EFT has come a long way since "3 years ago". Many things have changed. To answer your questions effectively, you would have to have witnessed the changes. This includes engine upgrades and player feedback. Many things have taken place and many things have changed. 

I also completely disagree with your statement that the current stage of the game is a disappointment compared to 2015. Even the least fan of EFT/BSG can agree that EFT has improved a lot since its initial release. They can do that if they have truly been through the years as many have. A state of a game is not determined by if you can flip a switch on or off.

Thanks!

"New 3-rd person character animations and optimizations"

That does not mean 3rd person playing. That means, when you view others from your perspective, you are viewing their animation from your point of view and the animation you can see is what we mean by the statement above. Like a more smoother animation of other players that you see from your perspective. 

thanks for ur reply.   but 1 thing u misunderstand or  i didnt cleary express my self.

the game is actually  MUCH better than in 2015.   its my favourite game so far.   

my point was compared to the 2015 " Gameplay TRAILER"   that these graphics and gameplay mechanism are still not in the game even though it looked finished back in these gameplay trailer

this is what makes me "dissapointet"    not the game itself.  

adribach

Still is a Beta, I love the game but 33€ for it..I think is the price of a complete game, not for a beta version.

Xinyuu

Yeah, price will go up when It's polished and released I'm sure, It'll be worth much more In my opinion 

Natalino
3 hours ago, adribach said:

Still is a Beta, I love the game but 33€ for it..I think is the price of a complete game, not for a beta version.

Which is why it's a pre-order. What you paid now is for the pre-order of the full game release. In addition to that, you also receive closed beta access because you pre-ordered the game. Just like how EOD received alpha access in the past and also DLC in the future. 

Now it would not make sense to charge you $15 and ask you for $25 more when the game fully release to continue playing, does it? NOPE!

PadorianPlays

I did not read now all posts in here and maybe it was said, but for the new Trader Jaeger, with the getting stuff from insurance back that was lost. Maybe make Fence have it coming back with maybe a certain % chance from "not picked up stuff in a raid" that ends up by him for sale and a certain % chance from picked up and forgot to get it back from who ever it was insured then. This would give Fence somewhat reason to be in ATM I see no reason for Fence at all in the current game.

Give him like per trader level a limited access to insurance returns that did not came home. Like LvL 1 = 1-2 buyable from him. LvL 2 3-4. LvL 3 5-6 and crown level then maybe up to 8 items that you could buy from him. And even make it maybe like that, that all guns etc get dismantled and you can buy only the single parts of the guns, some real scrapping stuff to be going on there.

OptiGER

in one interview you said end 2019 we become all locked maps? But in this "2019" plans i  see only 1 new map location

" Military Base" but whats about other maps like Streets of Tarkov or others? (this is not hate) only a normal question :)

btw amazing job for the new update :)

Edited by OptiGER

Natalino
4 hours ago, OptiGER said:

in one interview you said end 2019 we become all locked maps? But in this "2019" plans i  see only 1 new map location

" Military Base" but whats about other maps like Streets of Tarkov or others? (this is not hate) only a normal question :)

btw amazing job for the new update :)

This is not EVERYTHING that will be in 2019. There will be a lot more. I also cannot recall where there was an announcement that said all maps in 2019. I do recall us saying maps will come out faster than before but not necessarily all maps per say.

• Like 1

Black_Tiger

Thank you for the roadmap. Keep at it, you're getting there. Looking forward to the new content and eventual game release. If you are taking recommendations, kindly consider another summer sale in June, I would love to get my hands on the EoD edition. Cheers.

P.S: I find it funny how people bich and moan about this being not done and that being an issue and fail to realize that the game is still in development. I wonder how many games they've developed and released in their lifetimes. This is the problem with FPS games, there's always that group of "1337, BlOPs, 360 headshotting children" with a story to tell. Trolls.

My simple request is to hide in your holes until the games releases and complain then if the mentioned features aren't available. Until then, back the cuss off, let the developers develop the darn thing and enjoy the ride...

***racial epithetic, hate filled quoted posts incoming.... I know I shouldn't have fed the trolls, but couldn't resist :)***

• Hot 1