Sign in to follow this  
predatorrrr

How can i kill someone with a crown??

Hi, i bought this game yesterday and were basicly farming factory right now for good supps so we can play lab with pmc.

but sometimes like 5 min ago we deployed factory with shotgun and some mags to take some poo out.
but always when we come across a guy with a crown ( pay to win guy i guess ) 
we never win even with 3 premade we all just headshot bodyshot him like 5 times each.
and he always 1 taps us with some silenced ak 47.

its so damn annoying if its pay to win, bec you can't run nothing.. its just stupid.
game is great but it gets very annoying to get rekt while he 1 shots and we need 10 bullets each to kill him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 1

Yea the people that buy the 100 euro poo edition are the people that always die and dont know how the game works these poo eaters just buy the edition because its almost like call of duty then you can get hit 3000000 times and you can 1 tap people even if they have armor 

8=====D

8.jpg

1 hour ago, predatorrrr said:

Hi, i bought this game yesterday...

I set the game down a lot since it's annoying to me at times. And recently tried to come back into it. I experience the same thing. It's not pay to win, it's just that these people you encounter with 'crowns' have been playing steadily since the last wipe. 

Although this game acts like its a realistic FPS. It's actually a RPG. You're character progresses and get's stronger, faster. He gains levels with the traders opening up better gear to be purchased. And of course, the players themselves gain experience. So unlike a game, like CS:GO, where all the players can buy all the same gear, less experienced players in EFT have a triple handicap. This makes it really hard to want to progress.

You have to decide if the grind will be worth it.

One slight tip. Factory is fast paced. So you either leave with a lot or leave with nothing. You might want to try a few of the bigger maps. Makes it easier to avoid geared players. You might not leave with as much, but at least you leave more consistently. 

Edited by Flozzin
  • Like 1

Escape from Tarkov is hardly P2W at all.

The guy with the silenced AK has simply played for longer, and is a veteran of Tarkov.

Tarkov is, in it's design, unfair to newer players.

The EOD pack owner, or the "crowned" player started out just like you, but with some extra starting supplies, a bigger stash area, and a few other things.

This does not mean he's payed to win.

What I mean by this is that he started out knowing just as little of Tarkov as anyone else new, but he has simply played for longer and now knows the ropes, and has gained skill with his weapon of choice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sparts said:

I have trouble taking people seriously with Avatars of Chuck Norris )

i have trouble taking people seriously with avatars of greek city-states.

but no really funny thread guys pay to win advantage gotta love it.

• Upvote 1

the only pay2win in this game is like, if you can afford an High end PC, not if you get a EOD edition or not. like when you loose 5-20 fps when you get close to an area that has a player in it near. or how you loose a bunch of frames and start to stutter everytime you start trying to kill something.... like everything is fine at 60fps+, then you hear someone around the corner, go to peak, and as you see him, mega stutter. and you obviously die except that 1/100 time where you got lucky.

Edited by Krymz_

11 minutes ago, Majlo said:

LMAO I had totally forgotten about the Meme.B.S.S.

GTFO with that crap.  If you don't recognize the Memebss you are not a true Tarkovian.

2 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

GTFO with that crap.  If you don't recognize the Memebss you are not a true Tarkovian.

I knew this meme, I recognized this meme, I even told you by telling you I forgot about it (meaning I once knew it).

It's an ancient meme, it's a great meme, may our great meme be reborn!

1 minute ago, Majlo said:

I knew this meme, I recognized this meme, I even told you by telling you I forgot about it (meaning I once knew it).

REBORN!!!!

11 minutes ago, Majlo said:

I feel like i've started something here BRING BACK THE MEMEBSS 

• Like 2

To the OPs point I felt the same way when I started, the game has a steep learning curve. 

You kind of learn the feel of the maps and in which areas the high geared players will be and where they probably won't, there are usually lots of geared dudes on factory.

Also you should research a bit about armor and penetration, shotguns get stopped by level 2 and up armor which is very very easy to get, my guess is he had a face visor as well

11 hours ago, Lithuex said:

To the OPs point I felt the same way when I started, the game has a steep learning curve. 

You kind of learn the feel of the maps and in which areas the high geared players will be and where they probably won't, there are usually lots of geared dudes on factory.

Also you should research a bit about armor and penetration, shotguns get stopped by level 2 and up armor which is very very easy to get, my guess is he had a face visor as well

No, no, no.  It is not because he had more experience.  It is not because he had way better gear.  It is not because of the crap hit reg, rof=fps or anything else.  It is because in the lobby his name is yellow and he has a CROWN next to his name.

5 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

It is because in the lobby his name is yellow and he has a CROWN next to his name.

#FACT

On 12/30/2018 at 8:44 AM, predatorrrr said:

Hi, i bought this game yesterday and were basicly farming factory right now for good supps so we can play lab with pmc.

but sometimes like 5 min ago we deployed factory with shotgun and some mags to take some poo out.
but always when we come across a guy with a crown ( pay to win guy i guess ) 
we never win even with 3 premade we all just headshot bodyshot him like 5 times each.
and he always 1 taps us with some silenced ak 47.

its so damn annoying if its pay to win, bec you can't run nothing.. its just stupid.
game is great but it gets very annoying to get rekt while he 1 shots and we need 10 bullets each to kill him.

For your reply. It does not matter if they have a crown or a palace over their head. A bullet is a bullet. The crown only means they are EOD supporters of the game and that is it. The game is an equal playfield from there. Other factors determine your chance of survival and seeing your post, it seems like it is just the learning curve. Read around the forum, play more, die more, cry more and play with a team. You will get a hang of it. Welcome to Tarkov!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Natalino said:

... play more, die more, cry more and play with a team. You will get a hang of it. Welcome to Tarkov!

#FACT

• Like 1

Yeah, sounds like a newbie type story fella. As Natalino stated, A bullet is indeed a bullet.  Armor is also a thing that people may have. Shotguns have spread. An ak, depending on the make/model, could be a 7.62 mm, which is actually quite large. Range, more experience, accuracy, a bigger bullet, and armor can lead to stories like this, usually not in your favor. Keep at it though, and one day you might be just like that guy, or even better. Also factory is a terrible raid location to start off at :).

Side note: if you seriously cannot get a hang of the game, I believe people in the unofficial discord community or sherpas can aid you to learn the mechanics of the game or aid you in quests and the like.

Edited by Sephos
Added the side note

So when is this pay to win do start?

I have EOD but i always die to everything.

Do I have to press a button or do set this in options?

Please help i feeling robed right now as every one else with EOD is Unterstoppel killer machine and I am not.

Thank you for help.