Sign in to follow this  
GeneralLeeGood

How to report cheaters? Will action be taken?

Hi,

I just got killed by a guy glitching through the wall - I have video evidence thankfully, but is there any way to report such discusting behaviour? And if I go through the effort of reporting, will corrective action be taken?

The only corrective action taken will be you getting a ban from the forums for naming and shaming which is against the rules.  If your video shows his name I suggest you take it down before you are the one in trouble.

5 minutes ago, GeneralLeeGood said:

Hi,

I just got killed by a guy glitching through the wall - I have video evidence thankfully, but is there any way to report such discusting behaviour? And if I go through the effort of reporting, will corrective action be taken?

It dont think it did on this one, but Ill remove it just in case. Now, back to the original question, is there any point in reporting stuff like this? 

How to report if so?

Thanks and happy new year!

7 минут назад, GeneralLeeGood сказал:

It dont think it did on this one, but Ill remove it just in case. Now, back to the original question, is there any point in reporting stuff like this? 

How to report if so?

Thanks and happy new year!

Best way to ban cheaters is thread with video proof of cheating.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, John642honor said:

Best way to ban cheaters is thread with video proof of cheating.

Nope.

We do not accept any form of player reports. All cheaters are flagged by the anti-cheat, reviewed by a person and then permanently banned.

Thank you!

• Confused 1