kaguya1488

Server backend and Disconnection.

Why is there still no fix to losing gear upon disconnection?

How has there not been a fix for this issue with BSG knowing that the servers are terrible and MORE than likely to crash multiple times a day. My first raid after skipping most of .11 was going amazing until my screen faded, “server connection lost” and I restarted my game only to find my player died upon disconnect.

Is this that difficult to fail-safe a disconnection so players don’t lost gear upon server issues?

This has been going way to long and the biggest deterrent to me wanting to play this game. I lose my gear to servers more than the raiders scavs and PMC combined. If you want to make a high risk MMO you need DEPENDABLE servers. *ding ding*

Lets leave updates that disregard server stability in 2018. Ive been watching streamers play the past few days and the disconnection rate is far too common. This will kill your game if anything will. 

1 hour ago, kaguya1488 said:

Why is there still no fix to losing gear upon disconnection?

Such an issue does not happen all the time. It is no longer a common issue as it used to be. If you have a proper stable wired connection that is. And you do need to have one to play this game as it is online. 

Is this that difficult to fail-safe a disconnection so players don’t lost gear upon server issues?

No, that will not happen. Because when players are about to die or do not want to lose their gear, they can just unplug their internet and make the game lose connection to the server. This then will let them keep the gear. So, it is a majorly abusable feature if added. As such, it will never come to Tarkov.

Currently, if the server goes down, you do not lose your gear. If it is your connection lost, you do. 

If you want to make a high risk MMO

Oh and just as an FYI, EFT is not an MMO. It has MMO features such as the skills and leveling but it is not a traditional MMO. :bewhink: