smgxr

Terrible Desync.

smgxr

How does this game still have such bad desync?  I die everytime to aimbot AI or horrible desync..  Getting really tired of this real fast.  Been playing a year or more and this has to be fixed by now.  This is unacceptable.

And please don't comment saying that it's just me.  Everyone I play with has the same issue.  Getting shot behind walls, the whole game desyncs, e.g people walking in place/cant move items/cant shoot/ for a long time or forever.  Sometimes it lags out and never comes back and I lose everything.  Sometimes I'm loading in and it just keeps loading, then I leave and lose everything.  Same old issues, possibly worse.  Almost worse than when I first started playing.  Almost.

I would post a video but its not allowed, and Idk how to make gifs :/.

• Like 2

Holzmichel

I am experiencing similar issues but somehow no one seems to talk about it

emerging_tub

I am also having the same problem depicted above. And again, no acknowledgement from BSG, and surprisingly few community members talking about this.

TheWay

@smgxr @Holzmichel @emerging_tub

Hello gentlemen,

we are focused on the fixes, lately we performed technical updates and there will be more of them.

Please whenever you encounter any issues/bugs report it directly to our support center through the game launcher, also please attach your game logs from the time when that issues occured, it will allow us to better check what is going here, for example if the problem is releated to the server this will allow us to check what is going on with it.

You can see the instruction how to submit a report in the topic that I am sharing below:

BlackShadow

Im getting tons of de-sync while in combat, getting one tapped by pistol players while im geared to the teeth.

FidjetWidget911
On 1/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, smgxr said:

How does this game still have such bad desync?  I die everytime to aimbot AI or horrible desync..  Getting really tired of this real fast.  Been playing a year or more and this has to be fixed by now.  This is unacceptable.

And please don't comment saying that it's just me.  Everyone I play with has the same issue.  Getting shot behind walls, the whole game desyncs, e.g people walking in place/cant move items/cant shoot/ for a long time or forever.  Sometimes it lags out and never comes back and I lose everything.  Sometimes I'm loading in and it just keeps loading, then I leave and lose everything.  Same old issues, possibly worse.  Almost worse than when I first started playing.  Almost.

I would post a video but its not allowed, and Idk how to make gifs :/.

i have terrible Desync too. idk what happen

yes i know it's in Beta. i do expect low FPS and stutters but i never expected such a bullshit from the servrr problems

BSG needs to fix it fast or the player count is gonna go downhilll real fast.