GhostSpartan117

PVE Endgame?

Is this a good idea?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a PvE endgame or should there always be the threat of other PMCs killing you?

• Yes, strictly PvE game modes should be an option as endgame.
    • No, Tarkov should always be based on PvP and you should be able to only go up against both PvE and PvP opponents.

GhostSpartan117

We need some kind of endgame for those who like killing scavs and avoiding players, Tarkov is more or less an MMO and the most important part of most MMOs is what you do once you have hit max level. Tarkov is really lacking any endgame past level 40 and I have come up with a decent solution. First off I think most locations should be locked by level. For example you can't do Labs until level 40 or you can't do interchange until level 25 or something just so that you have more to look forward to while leveling in Tarkov. I also think that there should be unique end game raids that are strictly PvE similar to other MMOs such as World of Warcraft where you go in with a minimum of 5 PMCs or something and you go through a linear location killing scavs and a few scav bosses which drop unique loot that you can't get anywhere else in the game. These locations would be locked behind a cool-down of a day or maybe a week so after you have finished killing all the bosses you have to wait a period of time before you can go through that location again. I really hope there is some more adjustments in the near future to how level affects your character and some improvements on how the game is played once you have gone through the whole leveling process.

• Sad 1

Zegun

You lost me at level locked locations. lol