MoltenBlade

Where to find LEDX?

MoltenBlade

I'm looking LEDX skin transimmulators for quests and THICC Item cases. I'm having trouble finding them and was wondering if you guys knew. If you could add screenshots that'd be even better.

Thanks in advance.

Majlo

I believe it has a low spawn chance in the medical rooms on the Labs map, and maybe inside med boxes.

Boehkomat1336

Best place to farm is in server room on the table in front of the printer near the most left computer. Found like 7 of them there.

DREADDMAN
19 hours ago, alertx1978 said:

Best place to farm is in server room on the table in front of the printer near the most left computer. Found like 7 of them there.

B22 or B21?  The server room, or the console room above it?  If in console room, no luck so far for me. 

Blackout77

Server room is the only known spawn for me, maybe some locked medic room?

RACWAR
36 minutes ago, DREADDMAN said:

B22 or B21?  The server room, or the console room above it?  If in console room, no luck so far for me. 

I found one (my first one ever) on the office room that overlooks the server room, right next to the printer as he said it.

dkeim

UHF and VPX, someone now where I find?

Shadow_000
On 1/3/2019 at 7:48 PM, dkeim said:

UHF and VPX, someone now where I find?

VPX spawns in the office surrounded by cat statues in sector 1, on the table near a laptop with a pair of headsets to the left. U can also find gold chains statues or mp7 there

Vaeriah

Theres a few spawns spread across The Lab, i dont know them exactly, but some people above have mentioned the more precise locations :D

kiseer20

Hey guys, someone who already found LEDX, could add me on Discord cuz i've got a few questions, thx! Kiser26#5381

IzSumTingWong

The copper dome under the pallets or on the barrels in the copper dome in the lab areas. Bottom floor. It's buggy most of the time too, can't pick it up hey.