EoD Pre Order Pack Limited numbers?

enigmatic

I have searched through all the English Speaking forums in light of this question, so please forgive me if this has been answered, but I don't believe it has been.

For the Edge of Darkness pre-order package that guarantees Closed Alpha access in February, will this package be limited to a certain number of players/testers to keep the group smaller? 

Or will the Devs allow everyone who purchases this package to be allowed in Alpha? 

(for example: 5,000 people purchase EoD package, will they all get in? or will it be capped at a smaller number?)

20 hours ago, ZdarK said:

If you buy EOD you have Guaranted Acces to alpha. It is only limited by duration of time. You can´t buy it after alpha release.

Yes, I know the EoD package is time limited, but that doesn't answer my question. I've participated in pre-alphas, closed alphas and betas before and I understand how the time frame and process works. But with EFT's popularity blowing up, I am only wondering if they have a certain number of people in mind to participate in the first closed Alpha.

If you bought guaranteed access, they must give it to you or it will be consumer deception. I mean what you buy, you must get! Does not matter if they dont have places for them. They must buy new servers though and let you in alpha!

Edited by ZdarK
  • Upvote 1

That's true, I suppose I may have been paranoid over the possibility tons of people ended up buying the "guaranteed" alpha access and they needed to skim down some of them. 

After all, there hasn't been much info regarding any number of servers per region so we don't have much to go on for the time being. Just bought the EoD package just in case :uninja:

So is the EoD package time limited or limited based upon numbers? Do we have confirmation on this? 

It would make sense to have it time limited to attract more players through Alpha but I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere.

24 minutes ago, Sawbones said:

So is the EoD package time limited or limited based upon numbers? Do we have confirmation on this? 

It would make sense to have it time limited to attract more players through Alpha but I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere.

So far they told it's time limited

On 1/26/2016 at 9:09 AM, Europoor said:

So far they told it's time limited

On 1/24/2016 at 1:36 PM, ZdarK said:

If you buy EOD you have Guaranted Acces to alpha. It is only limited by duration of time. You can´t buy it after alpha release.

I want some source

Edited by Golde