Sh0p

Anybody not finding any players in raids besides labs?

It's been a while since i got on EFT and when I do quests they tell me that I need to kill players on a certain map only to realize that when I load up the map not a single person is found. I went to the point where I had to kill 20 PMCs at Shoreline and found nobody I even tried to get peoples attention by shooting in the air and not a single person is found. I watch streamers load up in the same map to find about 10 other players but when I do it i happen to find nobody. It's either just poor luck to me or something is wrong with my game.

Hm, besides the massive losing time I do not have this issue.

On what server are you playing? If you use the EU version of the game you can play on any server you want. Give it a try.

Hey mate,

If you are playing on OCE servers they are dead. The biggest pop in the last two months i saw was yesterday afternoon. There was 300 on.

Streamers like pestily have been allowed to play on US servers by the devs to showcase populated servers.

Sorry m ate it sucks.

Just now, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

Hey mate,

If you are playing on OCE servers they are dead. The biggest pop in the last two months i saw was yesterday afternoon. There was 300 on.

Streamers like pestily have been allowed to play on US servers by the devs to showcase populated servers.

Sorry m ate it sucks.

2 minutes ago, PauleSchaule said:

Hm, besides the massive losing time I do not have this issue.

On what server are you playing? If you use the EU version of the game you can play on any server you want. Give it a try.

Na its not that im in the US so im stuck in the US region unless i have to pay to get access to the EU region but its just strange how nobody is found in my games not even a gunshot.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Sh0p:

Na its not that im in the US so im stuck in the US region unless i have to pay to get access to the EU region but its just strange how nobody is found in my games not even a gunshot.

Oh man, dont know about that. 

Cant imagine nobody is playing in the US.

What time where you playing at ?

Also yeah labs are sucking up most of the people i've got to lvl 25 without doing skiers kill 12 pmc task so far i have 5 kills so far (i'm not being actively looking for pmcs i was just trying to clear the other tasks and though i would do it later now its later and i guess i'll be taking a pm into labs in my pouch and murdering other hatchlings once they think i'm a friend, i guess it beats teaming with randos and doing the same. 

The things you do to make skier happy  . . .

6 hours ago, smokey-phil said:

What time where you playing at ?

Also yeah labs are sucking up most of the people i've got to lvl 25 without doing skiers kill 12 pmc task so far i have 5 kills so far (i'm not being actively looking for pmcs i was just trying to clear the other tasks and though i would do it later now its later and i guess i'll be taking a pm into labs in my pouch and murdering other hatchlings once they think i'm a friend, i guess it beats teaming with randos and doing the same. 

The things you do to make skier happy  . . .

I played all day from about 12pm PST to 12 am PST still nobody found

I've been having luck finding people in Woods and Customs. I got rolled over by a squad or four in Customs, trying to get that damn pocket watch. They rolled over two other people who were nearby that I was hiding from. As for Woods, I only occasionally see one or two people, usually either with only a pistol or dressed to the nines with thermals. I like playing night time though, sneaky-sneaky with the night vision scopes I keep finding (the old fashioned ones that make your AK fat).

Still, most people are on labs, or just the other maps long enough to look for keys to Lab rooms. It's just the nature of having a new kick-ass map pop up.

that is crazy ive been seeing huge groups in every map1i just ended a shoreline with 9 pmc kills anywhere between lvl 21 and 47 it hink was the highest. every raid night or day on shoreline has been insane

all i play is shoreline and iv been seeing alot of geared boys, its been rather nice

Edited by Hamm

It is just the way that it is. Labs offers gear and money galore (with little to no risk) so that is where people will clump to until EFT fully comes out. I get the occasional geared person on Customs and Interchange doing Scav Bosses or helping a Hatchling out. 

On 1/6/2019 at 7:45 AM, Sh0p said:

20 PMCs at Shoreline

I've struggled to get a few items out of shoreline resort the past week because I keep running into groups up there. But saying that I went through an entire shoreline and interchange back to back without hearing a single gunshot.

I was stuck on punisher part 4 for weeks.  Finally got fed up and rushed the resort with a 8 chamber 153 and camped the east wing 3rd floor staircase (tucked into the kicked in door by the window) and did that like 8 raids in a row to get my last 12 kills.

Its a shame cause i enjoy the pvp around gas station/powerplant but no one ever goes along thrshore anymore.

oh man, lucky you. i tried the game for a day and never found AI.

just bad spawns in front of some Fortress armored people with my ak's that i kept losing XD

As a new player, I play woods almost exclusively. Choosing servers with long matching times gets me into raids with few other players.

This has actually led to me getting a good extracted % and good k/d with a decent economy. I never get the 1 million roubles, but I usually leave with some armor and scav kills. 

If I see other players (I play really carefully) I avoid them if they are looking like trouble, if I'm not I a really favourable situation.

My favourite setup is blue armor with the cheap Ww2 helmet and a Ak74 with the 1/6x scope and whatever attachment I have found.

If I choose automatic server, I get dropped into Omaha beach and die.

Edited by Brilla2000

i usually play 6pm PST, and have the same issues as OP. nobody on any maps except  Labs.  once in a while i get players scavs on Shoreline or customs, that pretty much it.