IzSumTingWong

RARE LOOT

IzSumTingWong

STOP MAKING EVERY SINGLE MISSION ITEM ULTRA RARE.

NO USBS

NO LEDX (IF SO, THE TIMES I HAVE. CAN'T GRAB THEM DUE TO... TARKOV. FIX IT!!!)

NO DEFIBS

NO KEYS

It's like you guys nerfed the poo out of labs. Seriously.

Arma 3 gun fights are more realistic & dangerous.

Pubg has way more loot.

Cs:go has better teamwork.

Bring all these together & make this game great! You have the means. I don't need or want to spend all day or most days looking for rare as eff loot & stupid poo that people sell on this "Flea Market" for overpriced theft.

THIS IS NOT A LOOT & SCOOT GAME.

What realistic shooter or firefight has some geared or axe guy stick their god damn head in a box whilst there is a massive battle happening.

Can we just have a medium please? This is just pure crap.

Do you Devs, creators & mods even play this bloody game. Like at all?

HTX
5 minutes ago, IzSumTingWong said:

:( I enjoy the loot scootin' boogie.

I feel your pain though, I tried to find a USB for hours until I gave up and used the flea market (1,000,000RUB later) just to finish that damn thing.

Edited by HTX

Kiarlv
1 minute ago, IzSumTingWong said:

STOP MAKING EVERY SINGLE MISSION ITEM ULTRA RARE.

NO USBS

NO LEDX (IF SO, THE TIMES I HAVE. CAN'T GRAB THEM DUE TO... TARKOV. FIX IT!!!)

NO DEFIBS

NO KEYS

It's like you guys nerfed the poo out of labs. Seriously.

Arma 3 gun fights are more realistic & dangerous.

Pubg has way more loot.

Cs:go has better teamwork.

Bring all these together & make this game great! You have the means. I don't need or want to spend all day or most days looking for rare as eff loot & stupid poo that people sell on this "Flea Market" for overpriced theft.

What realistic shooter or firefight has some geared or axe guy stick their god damn head in a box whilst there is a massive battle happening.

Can we just have a medium please? This is just pure crap.

Do you Devs, creators & mods even play this bloody game. Like at all?

You implying that CSGO has better teamwork made me laugh, thanks for that. In A3 if you shoot a guy in head even point blank he wont die( even without helmet). If there would be quests without those items progression would happen a lot faster and then there would be stagnation because nothing more to do except looting and killing. With LEDX i recommend you reporting the place and include that you cannot pick it up in your bug report. And a lot of people (including me) enjoy the joy of finding that rare item that they need to do X quest.

IzSumTingWong
9 minutes ago, Kiarlv said:

You implying that CSGO has better teamwork made me laugh, thanks for that. In A3 if you shoot a guy in head even point blank he wont die( even without helmet). If there would be quests without those items progression would happen a lot faster and then there would be stagnation because nothing more to do except looting and killing. With LEDX i recommend you reporting the place and include that you cannot pick it up in your bug report. And a lot of people (including me) enjoy the joy of finding that rare item that they need to do X quest.

I play ESEA servers on a high rank with very close friends. Therefore, good teamwork. A3 on the right servers with a good pc can be very easy. Considering i played it for years. What i'm trying to say is. Why is this game only about looting, searching, looting locks rooms. I don't know about you but not many games loot stuff. :)

Kiarlv

Still, imo this game is more tactical and has better teamwork requirement than CS, because with one misclick you can make your game 3 times harder because yuo just shot your teammate in leg on accident and got it blacked out, also i have been playing A3 for long time too, but some shots to the head dont kill you instantly.

IzSumTingWong

I know you are right there. But you understand what i'm getting at. I've loved this game ever since i've bought it. But the loot is terrible. Only way to make good coin is by killing the lab scav raiders & now with longer wait times, de-sync on the servers & non bulletproof glass. Those headshot aim locking scavs are killing so many players. I think i'm usually the last one alive most matches. :)