Margali

Aiming problems?!

Margali

some obvious questions:

• Are you gonna ban players for using additional software for aim dots? 
  • should not fire without aiming go at random directions? no for breath stopping and accurate shots without aiming?!

i'm i only idiot in the game who is not using aim dot and play still better than many others?! i have to "waste" time to aim, hold breath and after push fire? its super advantage if fire without aiming + breath stop gives you accurate shots; Because when you aim your viewing perspective is changing and there is some delay too to get accurate shot...  if you remove accurate shots without aiming, aim dots and cursors will do nothing to the game;

Here's how you cant implement this feature:

When player is not aiming, you can make some random patterns of theoretical "aim dot", that will travel out from center... holding breath will just lover hand shake but when we aim we have to merge pistol aiming lines, without that no 1 can get accurate shots; it's because of  perspective and physics... Because optical illusion u may think that you have straight aim, but without real aiming none of the target will be hit. 

This feature solution will flatten all players to same level of aiming advantages; 

Don't worry you will not loose any player just you will lower aggression and angry filling of natural game users, like me; i know that you are testing many things how it will work and how players psychology will get used to that but i think its time to change it;

Forien

Guns IRL shoot exactly where they are pointing. I say no to all "bullet magically turns sideways because you aim with laser and not while ADS". And aiming with rifle on your shoulder is way easier than "gamers" think. Go to shooting range and try it. 

• Upvote 1

Margali

i missed your point, i guess... 

i'm taking then you are not using laser you should not get accurate hits... 

Guns Iron sight shoot exactly where they are pointing but it does not means that player aims the right spot... when you hold pistol or riffle in your hands  without aiming with iron sight and not using LASER you have to get very bad shots; do i have to explain more simpler? NO AIM, NO RIGHT HIT; 

Experienced soldier may be, can hit target without aiming with iron sight and no laser at 5-15 meter range but 50-100 m is trolling of realism; 

and when you move you will always have horizontal and vertical motion; even when you push the fire trigger there is horizontal & vertical motion and soldier need training to avoid this kind of missed shots;

it Would be great if we will see trigger related motions in game as level up system; 

Edited by Fetter