Krokadil_

Upgrading copy and Stash.

Krokadil_

Hi there, if I upgrade my game copy do all the items in my stash get reset or does it just carry over?

Cheers!

Badnade

From a few updates ago, you can now upgrade mid patch, and the new items will be given to you via the mail system

SnakemanWill
2 minutes ago, yabbaz said:

youll have to reset your game in order to get the bigger stash, so you will lose all of your current items

5 minutes ago, Badnade said:

From a few updates ago, you can now upgrade mid patch, and the new items will be given to you via the mail system

Im getting mixed signals but I think I trust the guy with more posts more.

TheWay

@Krokadil_ @SnakemanWill

Hello gentlemen,

if you own the game (full version, not a trial) and you will make an upgrade, you will receive the items from that edition through the in-game messenger and your stash will get bigger automatically.

The only situation when you would need to reset is if you would own the trial version and you would make an upgrade, then to get the benefits from the upgraded edition you would need to make a reset or await the wipe.

I hope it makes it clear for you, gentlemen.

Snerqt

So if I upgraded from a Trial Version to Edge of Darkness is there any way to keep my progress? Some said a support request might do the trick?

TheWay

@Snerqt

Hello sir,

as I wrote:

11 hours ago, TheWay said:

The only situation when you would need to reset is if you would own the trial version and you would make an upgrade, then to get the benefits from the upgraded edition you would need to make a reset or await the wipe.

You do not have to make that restart, you can play on the edition that you have now in the game and then with the wipe you will get the benefits from the edition that you bought.

Snerqt

Yeah but then i dont have the bigger stashr or the gamma container which is the whole point of buying the Edge of Darkness version right?

Like my actual question is. Can the support somehow do that manually? Is it worth waiting for my ticket/email to be answered?

I'm almost level 20 now and really was looking forward to those level 2 Dealers :)

Edited by Snerqt

TheWay

@Snerqt

No sir,

as I wrote the only way to get the benefits from the upgraded edition in this situation is making a game profile reset or waiting for the wipe.

Sorry.

Krokadil_
On 1/8/2019 at 11:08 PM, TheWay said:

@Krokadil_ @SnakemanWill

Hello gentlemen,

if you own the game (full version, not a trial) and you will make an upgrade, you will receive the items from that edition through the in-game messenger and your stash will get bigger automatically.

I hope it makes it clear for you, gentlemen.

Awesome, own the standard edition pre-order, I'll keep all my stuff!