Sign in to follow this  
TheKildar

Raider grenades.

Raider grenade throws are ridiculously accurate, had one spot me through the gap beneath the desks in the arsenal room and chuck a grenade that went 2 inches in front of my face and killed me and my friend who was in the doorway of security post room, it detonated before i even had time to finish standing up. Their insane aim and the ongoing issue of raiders and scavs not making a pin pull noise when they throw a grenade make this extremely frustrating and impossible to counter. 

Because they are well trained, aren't they? 

Raiders are not meant to be civilians with poor tactical and combat skill. They should be even more dangerous to act and feel as player imo. 

• Upvote 1

They are well trained, yes, but it's not like all soldiers constantly train with grenades, so you should expect some inaccuracy especially in a survival situation where their physical condition should have degraded (even soldiers in a modern battlefield will experience degradation).

An important part of any game should be counterplay; there's little you can do vs a well cooked raider grenade. Having them shout something ("FIRE IN THE HOLE!") or some other way of warning the player that they are using grenades.

As they should corner peak, lean, blind fire, progress with some support and cover, make fireball on any position, retreat, open and flash... 

Not just going strait forward in corridors and staircases.