Sign in to follow this  
instantdeath01

One set Price?

So im on the fence about buying the game especially after reading the tons of different issues on these forums people are having.

My question is, will the game be one set price in the future, where i can get the full stash size of the game? Or will it always be a pay for stash size kind of deal?

@instantdeath01

Hello sir,

at the moment the only way to get your stash bigger is, as you said, buying/upgrading game edition.

But in the future, when we will implement the Hideout and it's modules(we are working on it now), you will be able to expand your stash size simply by playing the game and upgrading that modules in the game, so you will be able to get it without additional costs, same as secured containers.

@TheWay

Wow thank you for replying so fast and with helpful info.

I have watched streams and the game looks fun, i did play once like a year ago during some free period or some trial i cant remember but, i had no idea what i was doing and players were camping the extractions, i didnt even know where the extractions were so if i was lucky enough to find one, i just got killed.

The game seems to be very brutal for a new player to figure out what is going on.

Also reading the forums i am noticing that people are having issues with buying the game but not gettting it because of some xxola or something like that, it handles the payments?

Also lots of new players asking why they shot someone 15 times and they didnt die, that worries me as well.

Seems like lots of reasons to be weary of buying lol, but im tempted :)

Edited by instantdeath01

@instantdeath01

Xsolla is the service handling the payments, but most of the time everything goes well, I do not know what exactly causes the latest few issues, but the Xsolla is having a 24/7 live support chat and everything gets checked there, so there is no way you can send your money and get nothing.

About the situation that you described here about hitting characters multiple times, I do not know which situations are you talking here exactly, lately due to the high load on our servers there are issues, that we are currently working on, also that character might have the armor, then it can take more bullets befor killing that character, it is always best to go for the head, we are also adjusting the blunt damage (occurs when the bullet does not penetrate the armor, but still has the kinetic energy).