Stormwu1f

Rotating items in inventory/stash

Liking the game so far, but I have a question as a newer player and am not sure if it's been answered in forums:

Basically, I'm noticing that I need to do a lot of rearranging in inventory or stash to accommodate the loot I obtain because it's several boxes in one direction, and only a couple in the other (like the Mosin rifle). The only way I've found to rotate anything is to have the available boxes be oriented in the way I want the item to be facing in. Not knowing which keys will rotate something, or if anything can be manually rotated, is bothering me big time. Any advice?

2 minutes ago, Stormwu1f said:

Liking the game so far, but I have a question as a newer player and am not sure if it's been answered in forums:

Basically, I'm noticing that I need to do a lot of rearranging in inventory or stash to accommodate the loot I obtain because it's several boxes in one direction, and only a couple in the other (like the Mosin rifle). The only way I've found to rotate anything is to have the available boxes be oriented in the way I want the item to be facing in. Not knowing which keys will rotate something, or if anything can be manually rotated, is bothering me big time. Any advice?

Just click on the item you want to rotate and hit "R."

Everything can be rotated, provided there is space for it.

Edited by HTX

4 minutes ago, Stormwu1f said:

Thank you. Trying to learn the game hasn't been easy.

There is quite a steep learning curve. But once you've got it down it's a very rewarding gaming experience.

Feel free to check out some "new player" guides located in my forum signature and highlighted yellow, links to information about Maps/Ammo/Keys are highlighted green, also the EFT wiki is a HUGE help/resource for players.

Edited by HTX

I am glad to see that the question here was answered.

@Stormwu1f

Beginning in EfT is not easy, but it is really rewarding when you will learn how everythng works. :)

I recommend you to check this guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bgu8CrDBGcejURYl4gINLP_P4YQqUmdU1w0CW5FCNw/edit

It is a bit old, but still most of the stuff there should help you.

Also please feel free to ask any questions on the Forums, will be more than glad to help you. ;) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stormwu1f said:

Indeed. Thank you both HTX and TheWay. If a mod comes across this topic, they may close it.

Anytime :P