Sign in to follow this  
Narski

When is the wipe, this is so boring.

1 hour ago, Narski said:

When is the wipe, christmas just happened and all those who bought start at a majoInsert other media r disadvantage.

Play scav on factory more and collect equipment to catch up. A wipe is not going to fix things the way you think.

@Narski

Good day

The Dev's will action a wipe if do needed etc Major Patch update, i know there was no wipe with the latest patch but they might consider to do a wipe with the next patch released.

Hang in there

While I agree that there's no need for a wipe currently, there's something to say for how quickly we see the over-armored spray-bois, and furthermore how abundant they are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Little77 said:

@Narski

Good day

The Dev's will action a wipe if do needed etc Major Patch update, i know there was no wipe with the latest patch but they might consider to do a wipe with the next patch released.

Hang in there

Lets say they do a wipe, is there anything kept? I mean it's been hell to get money and such for item cases, do they get wiped too? Basically is there any point of me saving up my money and trying to max inventory space or should i just waste whatever money i get.

Basically: Do we lose keyrings / item cases / ammo cases as well?

Edited by rolecraft

We will loose everything, thats what a wipe is. You might can activate the present we all got for christmas, but that's all! No Softwipe for us hardcore players! :)

It is rubbish starting mid wipe. And while you won't get much sympathy from these lot. :P
Maybe I can point you in the direction of some quick leveling examples, to help get you on an even playing field.

Edited by BanditMaka
  • Sad 1

On 1/11/2019 at 5:29 AM, hellspawn25 said:

1. reset your profile - its the same as a wipe

2. boring? the most entertaining and thrilling things in tarkov are the fights and the atmosphere

The guy is complaining about being at a disadvantage, and you suggest he resets his account as if that's helpful.
Then because you don't like my genuine reaction, you go on like a child and negatively react to all my recent posts throughout the forum.

Pretty pathetic dude.