tucker251

how do i report hackers?

tucker251

is there a way? or do i just leave my faith and support on the game to take care of the many matters that are wrong with the game? i assume this post will be deleted by a mod. if so, whoever deletes it the least you could do is let me know how to report.

story: spawned on labs. went to lab block level 2 medical room. door was still locked. unlocked and got destroyed along with another team mate by speed hackers that somehow got inside yet the door was still locked. i have a pic of the player name but no video. if this doesnt help then whatever. idc. is what it is. delete if need be i guess. 

Xarc

@tucker251

They don't have a report system and also they don't want you to name&shame supposed cheaters.

But you always can make videos (without supposed cheater name) and maybe people from this forum can figure out if that was a cheat or not and if they agree with your claim. At least you can go to sleep in peace.  :)

• Like 1

2Fat4Airborne

Wanted to report something...got an error xD . not more than..what was it...14 reports per week. Pls try another time. Havent report something the last 3 weeks at least. Sooo i guess its not to important to report to bsg. they tell you to, but doesnt give you the proper platform. what should say. it is symptomatic for this game the last year...sadly...

• Like 1

smokey-phil

Yeah there is no report function for cheating or any other player actions for that matter.

Around here we trust the system as the system is never wrong and suggestions that is might be wrong are just lies that the hackers are spreading.

/s (i should'nt have to put this but whatever)

• Like 1

Fury559
12 hours ago, Xarc said:

@tucker251

They don't have a report system and also they don't want you to name&shame supposed cheaters.

But you always can make videos (without supposed cheater name) and maybe people from this forum can figure out if that was a cheat or not and if they agree with your claim. At least you can go to sleep in peace.  :)

I think with a video naming and shaming should be allowed, BSG seem to just sweep this under the rug, why else wouldn't you allow a video of someone cheating with their name attached too it, we should also be able to see player scav's real names.

Edited by Fury559
Added more.
  • Like 1

HTX
1 minute ago, Fury559 said:

I think with a video naming and shaming should be allowed, BSG seem to just sweep this under the rug, why else wouldn't you allow a video of someone cheating with their name attached too it, we should also be able to see player scav's real names.

They aren't trying to sweep anything under the rug lol. The point of not "naming and shaming" isn't to hide the fact people are cheating, BSG themselves release a list of usernames associated with banned accounts...

The point is the person your are potentially shaming might not have even been cheating, in the games current state it's near impossible to differentiate between a cheater and an in-game bug.

• Like 1

superbenke

What is the purpose of this post?
Even if you could report what would you base your report on?
You got killed and all you got is a picture of his name?

Sure, lets ban people because someone says they should be banned.

tucker251
12 minutes ago, superbenke said:

What is the purpose of this post?
Even if you could report what would you base your report on?
You got killed and all you got is a picture of his name?

Sure, lets ban people because someone says they should be banned.

the "purpose" of this post is to find out for myself as to whether or not there is a way to report cheaters and if so then how. your sarcasm on the post is noted. if you dont like the post then your mouse has this crazy invention called a scroll wheel. you can use it to scroll past posts that you dont see the "purpose" of. thanks :)

superbenke
39 minutes ago, tucker251 said:

crazy invention

Since you know all about these inventions maybe you heard of the search function?

tucker251

man you still cant figure out that scroll wheel? sucks man. life is hard for some. youll get it eventually. maybe...

Boomcat

there is a bug with that room. you can run and jump into the medic room from the windows on the hallway.. BUT you cant get out again.. so if no1 comes to open the door your stuck. 

• Like 1

cgorbutt

dynamicxd hacked me on labs in game 43V3, knew where we were one tapped one of us (out of 3) randomly Please fix this people are hacking making RLM off your ass Battlestate unless you guys know and are turning a blind eye for your own RLM if will kill this game... not that you guys are caring it looks like. 

PyroYoda
On 1/11/2019 at 11:03 PM, 2Fat4Airborne said:

Wanted to report something...got an error xD . not more than..what was it...14 reports per week. Pls try another time. Havent report something the last 3 weeks at least. Sooo i guess its not to important to report to bsg. they tell you to, but doesnt give you the proper platform. what should say. it is symptomatic for this game the last year...sadly...

hm, I haven't had any issues reporting. I reported twice.