Masakra

Customs Extraction Bug

Masakra

Hello, didnt know where to start this kind of topic, so sorry if its bad place. I went to customs, and couldnt extract. I tried many times, but it didnt worked.. And i lost all of my items :c
Here is a video proof :)

Forien

Well, you gave up, so there is that. 

I mean, yes, it was a bug, but you need to keep in mind, that this extraction is not always opened. So maybe your game client thought its open, but it wasnt. You should go to default extraction and extract there. You had plenty of time. 

So, bug - Yes. 

But you lost gear because you didnt try other options while having time to do that. 

Report it as a bug (through launcher) so devs can try to fix it. 

Masakra
15 hours ago, Forien said:

Well, you gave up, so there is that. 

I mean, yes, it was a bug, but you need to keep in mind, that this extraction is not always opened. So maybe your game client thought its open, but it wasnt. You should go to default extraction and extract there. You had plenty of time. 

So, bug - Yes. 

But you lost gear because you didnt try other options while having time to do that. 

Report it as a bug (through launcher) so devs can try to fix it. 

Im new to game, so i thought when i disconnect, i will reconnect, but didnt know, that it wont work..

Madiakz

Hello @Masakra

Just so you know if you experience something like this again and want to reconnect, if you press ALT + F4 to close the game, when you relaunch the game you will get an option to reconnect. Just so you are aware though, your character will remain in the raid when you close the game, and can be killed, so if you need to disconnect because of an issue, do it somewhere quiet, and do it quickly :bewhink:

• Sad 1

Masakra
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

Hello @Masakra

Just so you know if you experience something like this again and want to reconnect, if you press ALT + F4 to close the game, when you relaunch the game you will get an option to reconnect. Just so you are aware though, your character will remain in the raid when you close the game, and can be killed, so if you need to disconnect because of an issue, do it somewhere quiet, and do it quickly :bewhink:

Yes i know that now, but i didnt know when this happened :p

FatChick

i just got the same problem, same extraction point.. i had only this option or the dorm extract which required 7000 i didnt had so i go RUAF and the extraction count down go but i cant extract... that kind of glich need to be fix asap cause that the kind of sh!t that make ppl  uninstall

MeetTony

I had the same bug like a week ago. Extraction time runned out and I didn't extract. I pressed ALT+TAB to search for solution in google, but after ~20 seconds I returned to Tarkov and I realized, that I just extracted.

So my advice is to try to stay at extraction point a bit longer. (Even if extraction timer runs out)