stAKato

USEC taunt and language

stAKato

Hello everybody, 

I wonder if USEC is a PMC group, they should come from around the world, but, in tarkov way, mainly from Europe and North America. I'm also aware that the most common language spoken in these PMC groups is English, but, in fact, in Tarkov, PMC are on their own so why not implement some new taunts in other languages, maybe done by the community, like French and German. (only taunts, because you need to be understood by the majority when teamworking with foreigners). 

Also, will you add a whisper toggle mode? 

And will you implement small trad lines in English / Russian when hearing scavs / PMC talk nearby and maybe add a "comprehension" skill ? (for ex, I don't understand so much Russian, then, when a BEAR talks to me, I'm a bit idle until he shows me what to do with his hands - I'm also playing as a BEAR... ) 

Thanks for reading, 

Goodbye, 

Xoxo

Forien

Lore-wise, USEC is global PMC with members coming from all across the world. In game tho, we have one model and two voices only.

Hope it will change, because people still think that USEC = USA (and it does not, even if members of USEC are american)