Krillin416

Looking for group - US East

Krillin416

Hello! Looking for people to play with in the USA, currently just my buddy and I, he's PST and I am EST, but looking for more people to group with. Not the greatest players in the world, but getting the hang of the game. I also stream on twitch, so if we play together I will most likely be live so people can't be overly toxic or say poo that will get me banned, otherwise I'll do anything in this game. 

My name on discord is Krillin416#3243. If you add me on there I'll send you a link to my private discord server, or you can send me yours doesn't matter to me!

See you inside

KVG_Proxy

I'm NA East as well. Add me KVG_Proxy. I am on usually everyday at least for a couple of hours a day!

dividedtrooper

Hey my discord is Divided_tropper#7928 feel free to message me to group up, im on everyday day after work. from NA south

erskin243

add me on discord erskin243#7447 im on everyday from 6pm to 12am 

WILLDABEAST704

US East 

discord = WILL#4435

A41Hillbilly

US central here but you are more than welcome to come hang with me and my son who is overseas in Korea defending freedom. He occasionally has some army buddies who play as well. lmk and ill get you the info. Discord wardsville

theredwarrior

Im EST, pretty new though, you can add me at TheRedWarrior#7585 on discord. Thanks!