Torqen

Bank account system

Torqen

I am currently using approximately  40% of my stash to store money.

Why on earth is there not implemented som sort of «banking system» where you can «deposit» and “withdraw” money from an account? There should also be a increase in the amount you can store in one slot. I am sure I’m not the richest man I Tarkov, there must be other people in worse situations than me, so please devs, help us out with this as soon as possible. Thanks

TheWay

@Torqen

Hello sir,

but Tarkov is a city that is blocked from the world by the UN and Russian forces, so how could you contact any bank?

Also if you are left alone there would you trust anyone to give them the money that you worked so hard on?

Torqen
42 minutes ago, TheWay said:

@Torqen

Hello sir,

but Tarkov is a city that is blocked from the world by the UN and Russian forces, so how could you contact any bank?

Also if you are left alone there would you trust anyone to give them the money that you worked so hard on?

Yes, I am aware of this, but the “bank” can be an internal symbolic money “stash” or “vault” in the hideout, but still arranged with a “deposit” and “withdrawal” function to accommodate the player convenience instead of creating massive frustration. Just because the “Hideout” has not been released yet there is no reason why this kind of functionality cannot be  implemented, the same way the player stash is currently in a virtual location. 

orion310591
1 hour ago, Torqen said:

Why on earth is there not implemented som sort of «banking system» where you can «deposit» and “withdraw” money from an account? There should also be a increase in the amount you can store in one slot. I am sure I’m not the richest man I Tarkov, there must be other people in worse situations than me, so please devs, help us out with this as soon as possible. Thanks

27. Make roubles stackable up to a milion per slot, USD and EUR up to a 500k. Reason is real denomination of 1000, would take 10cm x 10cm x 10cm in real world which is like 1 slot in game for 1 mil. With real denomination of 5000, it gets 5x smaller.

Temporary solution is to use DOC's case, 3x docs case takes up the same amount as money case, but offers more slots.

Edited by orion310591

Rossin

What about Bitcoins then? Bitcoins aren’t printed currency, it's digital. How does that work in Tarkov. It's a bit strange with the Bitcoins we can find and trade.

Edited by Rossin

Yukari_Akiyama
7 hours ago, Rossin said:

What about Bitcoins then? Bitcoins aren’t printed currency, it's digital. How does that work in Tarkov. It's a bit strange with the Bitcoins we can find and trade.

I always figured the bitcoins were representing portable media devices like SD cards and flash drives with the coin stored there like in this example: https://www.weusecoins.com/how-to-store-bitcoin-USB-stick/

It would be nice to see bitcoins get retooled in this fashion where PMCs have to check media devices they salvaged to see if there is any useful data like digital currency.

• Upvote 1

skyf1re
9 часов назад, Torqen сказал:

You mean, you are using 40% of your stash filled with Doc cases, Wallets and Money Cases? Thats incredible amount of money...

• Hot 1

orion310591
On 1/15/2019 at 12:20 PM, Xarc said:

You shall not beat my country, 500 bilion bill :)

inflacija.jpg

Torqen
On 1/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, skyf1re said:

You mean, you are using 40% of your stash filled with Doc cases, Wallets and Money Cases? Thats incredible amount of money...

Yes, it is a lot og money. I have loads of wallets and moneycases filled. So, whats your point? Trying to discredit me somehow so that the devs should not not feel they need to do any changes to the shitty money handling system?  

SniperInTheMist
9 minutes ago, Torqen said:

Yes, it is a lot og money. I have loads of wallets and moneycases filled. So, whats your point? Trying to discredit me somehow so that the devs should not not feel they need to do any changes to the shitty money handling system?  

No what I think he is trying to say Torqen if you are using 40% of your inventory on money cases. Then you are one of those people capitalizing hard on Ragfair which is fine or you are one of the best players in the world. Thus most likely the first one then you should just get an ICASE and put your money boxes inside. This creating mass amounts of extra room, if this is not enough for you then just stop playing because your hacking or you are just one greedy guy that is extorting ragfair for money in a video game where you do not need anywhere close to as much to do anything. This being said I would not mind a different approach to money handling, when the game actually is fully released and there is no wipes over time money will be stored and it would become a real problem over time. This being said it would benefit the game to change it in a way they seem fit. I would say in the hideout your character should be able to unlock and build a vault an absolute massive amount of money with the possibility to expand the vault over time.

• Like 1

skyf1re
7 минут назад, Torqen сказал:

No sir, of course not. Iam really impressed with THAT amount of money, if you spent them all on item cases, money cases, and invest into bitcoins for thicc and other stuff. But IRL money takes a lot of space as well, especially if they are well-worn.