Jump to content
Tomanation

Upgrading Problem

Recommended Posts

Tomanation

Hello. I had the Standard edition of EFT and upgraded on the 14th to EoD. I was under the impression that i would automatically get a bigger stash and all the items would be sent to me in-game yet i received nothing. is there something i need to do after buying this or what. i have contacted support but have yet to get a reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbixal
8 minutes ago, Tomanation said:

Hello. I had the Standard edition of EFT and upgraded on the 14th to EoD. I was under the impression that i would automatically get a bigger stash and all the items would be sent to me in-game yet i received nothing. is there something i need to do after buying this or what. i have contacted support but have yet to get a reply

You need to reset your profile Here

How ever doing this will mean your level and gear will be reset.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomanation
3 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

You need to reset your profile Here

How ever doing this will mean your level and gear will be reset.

Now when the pre-order pack is improved, the difference in equipment will be sent via game mail, if the player already has an account.

 

 

 

This was in the patchnotes for 10.5 plus i have had 3 people tell me when they upgraded everything was just sent to them there was no need to go a profile reset

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbixal
1 minute ago, Tomanation said:

Now when the pre-order pack is improved, the difference in equipment will be sent via game mail, if the player already has an account.

 

 

 

This was in the patchnotes for 10.5 plus i have had 3 people tell me when they upgraded everything was just sent to them there was no need to go a profile reset

Well then I would suggest contacting support as it seems the system is not working in your case.

Maybe try re-launching the game and the launcher and see if you have received the items.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWay

@Tomanation

Hello sir,

before the upgrade you were having a full game or a trial key activated on that account?

I am asking because the trial also shows that someone has a Standard Edition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cr4zywolf58

i had a trial from my friend for and i bought prepare for escape and didnt get anything what do i do?

i have not gotten anything from the mail

Edited by cr4zywolf58

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomanation
2 hours ago, TheWay said:

@Tomanation

Hello sir,

before the upgrade you were having a full game or a trial key activated on that account?

I am asking because the trial also shows that someone has a Standard Edition.

I had the Full Game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cr4zywolf58

If u bought the game and upgraded from the same account then u will be getting Ur stuff thru the in game mail and Ur stash will get bigger, if u got the 14 day rial version from a friend u need to reset Ur data profile then u will get all Ur stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWay

@Tomanation

Then as you wrote, you should receive the itmes through the in-game messenger and your stash should get bigger automatically.

If it did not, then please await our support specialists response to your ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rozgee23

I upgraded And reset profile And my stash is still small and still alpha nothing in messages.. It says i have E.O.D AND everything..

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rozgee23

I Bought E.O.D I RESET AND I STILL HAVE ALPHA AND SMALL STASH SPENT 90$ :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OneFearlessMan

I have the same problem. 

Support Ticket: #1473526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NYYankee830

I upgraded from Left Behind Edition to Prepare for Escape and reset my profile afterwards.  My game is still showing that I have Left Behind Version.  I reinstalled new launcher also and that did not help.  Can someone please tell me how to fix this.  I dont want to lose the money I just spent on the upgrade.  Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SSB-Broly

Did they fix it? I have the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iamsurge
On 11/3/2019 at 7:49 PM, rozgee23 said:

I Bought E.O.D I RESET AND I STILL HAVE ALPHA AND SMALL STASH SPENT 90$ :(

Same issue. Support ticket #1966730

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huslermaniac

same issue here, upgraded the edition

reset profile 

in my online profile it still say standard edition but i just upgraded to the biggest one. also i did not receive any email for the upgrade but got charged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
st3ady
52 minutes ago, huslermaniac said:

same issue here, upgraded the edition

reset profile 

in my online profile it still say standard edition but i just upgraded to the biggest one. also i did not receive any email for the upgrade but got charged

 

Same issue here. Guessing they are just having issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShaggyDan

Sorry to revive a bit of an old thread, but I'm having same problem here, been waiting about 5 days. Wondering for anyone who's upgraded or had this issue, how long did it take to get through?

I'm aware staff is just getting off holidays and the server issues likely stopped the automation of it working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BredaBeretta

Did any of these get resolved? I was thinking about upgrading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esousa22

I upgraded 30 mins ago without issues.

Steps followed:

Upgrade

wait 5 mins

Close game and launcher

Open launcher and game

Click get on in-game messenger

Success

After that, I went back to my profile page on the website and clicked to receive the new years gift.

A buddy of mine hasn't been able to get his resolved but it may be because he tried to receive the new years gift first, not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andresio

Does one have to reset the account to get the upgrade stash etc? I bought the EOD upgrade last night and there has been no change to either my stash or no ingame items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tendencies
On 2/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, andresio said:

Does one have to reset the account to get the upgrade stash etc? I bought the EOD upgrade last night and there has been no change to either my stash or no ingame items.

Did u ever get it worked out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trigge99

Yeah would also like to know if this is still happening as I'm thinking of upgrading from standard, but not if this is still going on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andresio
On 2/14/2020 at 4:00 AM, tendencies said:

Did u ever get it worked out?

I Did not, I upgraded to EOD, i recieved the additional weapons etc, but my stash has not grown in size, so I guess you might have to reset, which i dont really want to do as of now. So i guess ill just stick with this size inventory atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KtoTheUssen

Same issue here upgradet 2 days ago now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2