How to kill all players when they camp in 1 sec?

Masakra

Yeah getting a team of 5 and area suppressing with grenades is actually nothing new 

Also nades are really bad as a direct attack they tend to be more useful as something to make people move or deny areas of cover to them. (they did'nt use to be f1's used to be able to murder pretty much everything nearby i recall killing myself with them more than a few times when i didn't toss them at like 45 degree angle or something (str stat also has stuff to do with this :P)

If your tactics need 5 people to all be throwing explosives to make it work reliably well lets just say i'll pass but your welcome to keep doing it.  

57 minutes ago, smokey-phil said:

Yeah getting a team of 5 and area suppressing with grenades is actually nothing new 

Also nades are really bad as a direct attack they tend to be more useful as something to make people move or deny areas of cover to them. (they did'nt use to be f1's used to be able to murder pretty much everything nearby i recall killing myself with them more than a few times when i didn't toss them at like 45 degree angle or something (str stat also has stuff to do with this :P)

If your tactics need 5 people to all be throwing explosives to make it work reliably well lets just say i'll pass but your welcome to keep doing it.  

Bro im new to game, i started to play on 5 january, so everything is new to me, and im recording everything, and often i stream so :D