Sign in to follow this  
titi4600

New emissary for France

titi4600

Hello everyone,

Some of you may already know me, for the rest let me introduce myself.

I discovered the game at the end of 2016, when the extended Alpha started, and I really liked it quickly. EFT is one of a kind and that’s why we love it so much. Few moments later, beginning of 2017, I bought the “Prepare for Escape” edition then the “Edge of Darkess” edition 7 days later, I felt in love.

Back then, the French community numbered around 200 people maximum, Patrick was the only one managing it so I naturally offered my help with announcement translation and the FAQ translation.

In November 2017, BSG started the translation project in many languages including French of course. Since I already had 13 years of experience in firearms as well as a pretty good English, I put a lot of effort into the translation, because I simply wanted a proper translation for EFT, nothing more.

Quickly a team of qualified people was built in order to take care of the proofreading. The translation is a slow process which started in November 2017 and ended in December 2018, taking into account what was added between these dates. In total that’s at least 400h of work put into the translation.

Meanwhile, in April 2018, I discovered the Gamepedia Wiki in which I wanted to be involved in order to help the community, I also discovered the amazing team behind this wiki. So, we basically put some work into the wiki, with a huge amount of it for the 0.11. As a reward, wiki admins made me an admin too, role I gladly have since beginning of 2019.

To sum it up, I believe in Escape from Tarkov, it’s without any doubt a game like no other, and I’m very proud to be able to be able to help the community. I’m glad I’ve met the game staff who are awesome people, united and devoted to help the game development and which work is nicely done. It’s an honor to officially join the team being rewarded the emissary role for the work I’ve done.

See you around ! :D

• Like 3

PIG-Mathieu

Glad to have you among the team Titi, I wish you the best, and thanks for your work for the french community.

Stay frosty !

• Like 1

Natalino

Welcome! Glad to have you on the team.

• Like 1

SoLLanN

Work hard, make us proud !

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2