CRIMS0NS0L

See Through Walls and Invisible Hackers?

CRIMS0NS0L

So I've owned this game for quite awhile, but never really played it until the last few weeks. For the most part it's been good, but I've notice some raids where players were getting way to many head shots. This is crappy and it's even worse you can't report anyone. But it's the same in almost any game so I've been dealing with it.

But this morning I decided to get on and play a few rounds real quick. First round I was fully hidden and stay quiet in the tunnels on factory. Out of no where a guy sprints across the map jumps down and one taps me in the head with a shot gun. I had armor and helmet with a face shield on. It's crap, but I was going to just move on.

The second game I spawned in, killed a hatchling player. As I was moving around I heard someone running towards me. I peaked back around the corner of the tanker and seen a player body flicker on my screen as if it was floating... then got knifed in the head. No visual at all on this player. Is there really a hack like this and nothing is being done to fix it? 

Here's a video of it. The flickering body doesn't show up, but the sound of the foot steps comes down the stairs in front of me and runs right towards me (then then I seen the flicker) and I get hit in the head from what I can tell.

WARNING: Volume is a little loud, might want to turn it down.

Video Removed

Edited by swats73
Name and shame is against the forum rules

swats73

I have viewed the footage and would put it down to Desync and not hacking.

I have removed the video as name and shame is against the forum rules.

#Locked Answered

Swats73