Black_Tiger

Need some clarification here... It's about information posted in the recent event....

Black_Tiger

"Thus, each user who bought the game within 10 days after the start of the event, is guaranteed to receive additional in-game equipment with the opportunity to get it again after each wipe, including those that would be made by himself within six months."

Could this mean that any gear/weapons/things that I acquire in the next six months I get to keep even after a wipe or am I reading this all wrong. Could someone be kind enough to please clarify. Cheers.

Edited by Black_Tiger
highlighting words
  • Cold 1

Temperance

This just refers to the gift for users who bought within that timeframe (or before) not any gear acquired before the next wipe. 

Madiakz

Hello @Black_Tiger

This is regarding the additional in-game equipment players received for purchasing the game on or before 28.12.18. 

_20190118_183301.JPG.677525391fc4cfd758f14796029895de.JPG

Players can reset/wipe their account once every two weeks if they want to, and sometimes with major patches there are mandatory wipes, after these a player can receive the in-game equipment again for up to six months. 

• Upvote 1

Black_Tiger

Thank you for the clarification gentleman. Guess I better stop hoarding stuff. Given as the wipe can come anytime in the coming months...

Time to go Rambo boys.......