CRIMS0NS0L

Tired of the cheaters...

cala13er
On 1/20/2019 at 3:49 PM, Hamm said:

i know someone who cheats, they say there is a cheater in every raid, they just gotten good at hiding it most likely. youd be surprised how many people cheat and know how to get away with it / not be blatant 

Prove it with screenshots then? You believe everything other people say but never experience it yourself. Your OPINIONS are always based on "this person said" and "I saw this on a forum" but never anything from what you experienced in game. You haven't got one single clip of a hacker. Yes they exist but they have to cheat before they can get banned.

I suggest that you try to cheat. You'll get banned in days and I'll laugh. There is no "knowing how to get away with it". Just doesn't exist. All hackers will get banned. The anti-cheat on this game is very clever and does work. It does not prevent cheating and there will always be people downloading hacks to cheat and they will get banned. Hence why the ban wave lists are so huge and contain hundreds upon hundreds of banned players.

Until you can physically prove someone has had the same account and used hacks for as long as you claim then we know you're just lying. Which seems pointless. Why lie just to attack a game in development? Do you attack fornite forums? PUBG forums? COD forums? Because they have hackers. Do you moan on their forums aswell? huh? You literally claim this without proving it. Stop lying to yourself to make yourself feel better about not being good at the game?

Edited by cala13er
  • Sad 2

Hamm
1 hour ago, cala13er said:

Prove it with screenshots then? You believe everything other people say but never experience it yourself. Your OPINIONS are always based on "this person said" and "I saw this on a forum" but never anything from what you experienced in game. You haven't got one single clip of a hacker. Yes they exist but they have to cheat before they can get banned.

I suggest that you try to cheat. You'll get banned in days and I'll laugh. There is no "knowing how to get away with it". Just doesn't exist. All hackers will get banned. The anti-cheat on this game is very clever and does work. It does not prevent cheating and there will always be people downloading hacks to cheat and they will get banned. Hence why the ban wave lists are so huge and contain hundreds upon hundreds of banned players.

Until you can physically prove someone has had the same account and used hacks for as long as you claim then we know you're just lying. Which seems pointless. Why lie just to attack a game in development? Do you attack fornite forums? PUBG forums? COD forums? Because they have hackers. Do you moan on their forums aswell? huh? You literally claim this without proving it. Stop lying to yourself to make yourself feel better about not being good at the game?

im not going to get someone banned thats there "anti cheats" job. iv watched it on there discord call...go watch my vods, youll see im good at the game lmao. keep d riding though buddy

Edited by Hamm
  • Upvote 1

cala13er
1 hour ago, Hamm said:

im not going to get someone banned thats there "anti cheats" job. iv watched it on there discord call...go watch my vods, youll see im good at the game lmao. keep d riding though buddy

I'm sure you have you cute little liar. No proof just made up rubbish. I've watched a few tbh mate. You die a lot. And don't have any clips of being killed by a cheater and couldn't see any other hacks going on in your games. Can't even prove it yourself. Oh dear. Your credibility is in the toilet sir.

Hamm
1 minute ago, cala13er said:

I'm sure you have you cute little liar. No proof just made up rubbish. I've watched a few tbh mate. You die a lot. And don't have any clips of being killed by a cheater and couldn't see any other hacks going on in your games. Can't even prove it yourself. Oh dear. Your credibility is in the toilet sir.

why do i die alot? because i dont play like a vagina and actually rush towards gunshots... youre just delusional. you must skip over when i 1v4 1v3 1v2 all the time. its ok though little buddy. keep riding

cala13er
Just now, Hamm said:

why do i die alot? because i dont play like a vagina and actually rush towards gunshots... youre just delusional. you must skip over when i 1v4 1v3 1v2 all the time. its ok though little buddy. keep riding

Can assure you I am a million times better than you so watching you kill people would just bore me. If you saw my stash, how much it is worth you wouldn't be insinuating I play like a vagina when I'm probably more careless than you but just don't die as much.

It's not about riding anyones d. It's about calling out people like you who can't prove stuff their self and instead make up lies they can't prove. Oh dear, you are satire on legs :P

Shryke
8 hours ago, cala13er said:

I don't agree with your "their anti-cheat on this game is very clever" assertion. From all evidence I can  find, including the Devs' own comments on their banning processes, their anti-cheat is mostly statistical, followed up by manual replay by a human.

Now, this has enormous advantages when it comes to accuracy in bans - which I suspect is their chief concern - but it is *not* ideal for speed. Nor is it ideal for those cheaters that purposefully set their cheats to act imperfectly (which is built in to the cheats) and don't show up as defined statistical anomalies. 

What I would really like to see is real admin ghosting in raids on a continual basis. 

Hamm
6 hours ago, cala13er said:

Can assure you I am a million times better than you so watching you kill people would just bore me. If you saw my stash, how much it is worth you wouldn't be insinuating I play like a vagina when I'm probably more careless than you but just don't die as much.

It's not about riding anyones d. It's about calling out people like you who can't prove stuff their self and instead make up lies they can't prove. Oh dear, you are satire on legs :P

type in cheaters in the forums.. almost once a day someone posts something about cheaters. yet you sit there and say whoever calls cheats must just be bad. people that pay for cheats, cheat for a long time because those companies now what they are doing. go ahead and download free cheats, im sure they are going to be caught, but you think people who spent $150 on the game isnt going to spend the extra X amount to make sure they have a good cheat

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Flavalicious

Ive been playing full time since march 2017 and ive seen 2 confirmed hackers.  Loads of iffy deaths but alot of people seem to forget there are things like IR thermal sights in this game, that can be bolted onto 2 slot mp7s and put back in the gamma after scanning the horizon...and that certain graphic settings will prevent detail from loading in at a distance, so the bush your hiding in that looks thicc AF is really not hiding you at all..... or when people walk around random walls prefiring you its because theyve been stalking you for 10 minutes and they watched you go there. Lol.  And then theres a load of wild cards like comtacs, and your perception skill.  Hell of a difference being lvl 46 with leveled up skills then in previous resets where i only got mid 20s to mid 30s.

Games proooobably got a fair number of active hackers, but of all these threads ive maybe seen half a dozen clips of proof from the people claiming it happens to them every 2nd match.  I play 2-3+ hours a day and i dont see these endless masses of hackers, so obviously people are full of poo and claiming its happening more then it is, or the west coast servers are clean (doubtful)

Edited by Flavalicious
  • Upvote 1

CRIMS0NS0L

To start with, for those who are saying prove it or getting all pissy about the fact people are claiming cheating and not doing anything about it... well guess what, you're not allowed report them nor will the moderators on this forum allow you to post the video evidence of the cheating. They give you a BS excuse that it's just dysnc and remove you video as well as block your posts. I can prove that one for a fact and show the messages I had with the mod about it after and how he never even read the post. He just dropped the video because they don't want you to be posting cheaters or doing anything about it. I have multiple clips including the ones from tonight to show me getting instant killed as the guy opened the door and video showing a guy with no armor taking bullets to the head and not dying. But if I post anything about it the mods will delete my video and lock the post.

So I decided to give the game a second chance and played a few more days since it can be a great game, it just isnt'. Went well the last two days and only had a few games where I ran into bugs or some sketchy deaths. Tonight though my team got wiped by some dude streaming who was using wall hacks and auto aim. He opened the door and instant head shot me and never took any damage from the maybe 10 rounds I got off through the door and and while he was opening it... even though I was using a 105 with BP rounds. He then proceeded to do the same to my teammates. I even watched him on his stream as he killed my buddy. He was looking off his main screen at something else when he shot him... doesn't seem funny at all...

I gave it one more game after and a player with no armor and a pistol took 4 ]shots from my 104 in the left shoulder. I then pulled back around the corner and got two rounds off dead on his forehead and he one tapped me through my face shield with the pistol. He then was able to take half a clip from my teammate and still kill him as well. My teammate was also armored. 

Between the dsync, poor balance on the weapons/bullets, and the massive amount of hackers I don't see any reason to waste more of my time on this garbage. I'd rather play Fortnite than this... which is just sad because it could be an amazing game if they'd just fix it and add actual anti-cheat software. The handful of you acting like we're stupid and should just quit will get your wish. But keep in mind that you're killing the game just as much as the cheaters and the bugs. By going off on everyone with your fan boy attitudes and acting like a broken game is perfect, you're just driving away new players and current ones. Pretty soon you'll be waiting hours to get into a game instead of being able to play quick as the game will lose players. Look what happened to PUBG, same poo in that game. They had cheaters and major bugs but ignored the community and ended up killing their player base. Don't get me wrong, people do play it still. But not 30 million like it once was.

Good luck to those sticking around, hopefully you have better luck.

CRIMS0NS0L

Quick little update... friends worked really hard to convince me to play one more even though I was so over it. Instantly start having server issues just kicking us out over and over and over again. Lost all the gear even though I killed 3 players and was feet from the exit. So glad I caved in to come back for just one more amazing game of Tarkov where nothing is wrong with the game and the devs are doing such an bang up job... game is now uninstalled.

Flavalicious

Lol alright, guess thanks for coming out then.

But just so you know, 4 7.62 BP rounds do not do enough flesh damage to kill someone, and there are a few pistol rounds in thr game that will 1 tap through a visor (shrimp for one), so if thats one of those "hacker" got me sort of moments..... lol

Im just puzzled how i played the game for like 6 hours today and didnt run into a teleporting hacking god.  

CRIMS0NS0L
15 minutes ago, Flavalicious said:

Lol alright, guess thanks for coming out then.

But just so you know, 4 7.62 BP rounds do not do enough flesh damage to kill someone, and there are a few pistol rounds in thr game that will 1 tap through a visor (shrimp for one), so if thats one of those "hacker" got me sort of moments..... lol

Im just puzzled how i played the game for like 6 hours today and didnt run into a teleporting hacking god.  

So 4 rounds in the arm and 2 straight to the head doesn't kill someone huh? Great realism in this game that 2 bullets to the head alone don't kill when the player has no armor at all. But if you pay attention I'm not just sick of hackers. I'm also fed up with all the issues this game. Early access or not, some of this has been issues since day one and they haven't done anything about it. I've watched so many YouTube videos of people doing testing on armor and bullet damage and talking about how broken it is and nothing changes.

But good for you that you can go 6 hours without running into a hacker or major bug. Glad you have good luck. But you need to drop the ego and stop acting like just because the game is great for you that it means it should be great for everyone else. You're one of the biggest reasons this game will lose players. Stop denying the fact that it's broken and hating on people who are running into issues. What happens when the majority of players quit because they've had enough of the issues you don't think exist? The same thing as PUBG... you lose 90% of your players and then even the fan boys quit when they can't get in a game because no one is playing. 

For the record, I had a video post showing a hacker a few days ago. The moderators took down the video and locked the post so no one could talk about it. So even though I have more videos of issues and hackers I can't do anything with them as they won't let us post any proof or it gets locked out.

Plus I can't believe if you play this all the time you haven't run into any bugs or hackers. Either you're full of it or just in complete denial, which makes absolutely no sense. I just don't get why you find joy in attacking people who have major issues with the game and want it to be fixed so it'll be successful. Instead you hate on them and push the;m out of the game? That's a real intelligent way to support a game you enjoy. Kill the player base so you can play alone.

cala13er
11 hours ago, Hamm said:

type in cheaters in the forums.. almost once a day someone posts something about cheaters. yet you sit there and say whoever calls cheats must just be bad. people that pay for cheats, cheat for a long time because those companies now what they are doing. go ahead and download free cheats, im sure they are going to be caught, but you think people who spent $150 on the game isnt going to spend the extra X amount to make sure they have a good cheat

Typed in cheats in the forums and it's mainly people like you crying. So no surprise there. They have no idea how to keep their cheats banned. Everyone gets banned and you've not been able to prove against that so try again.

BESK

@BSG, next banwave, please ban the HWID as well. Just to send a message! Yes I´m aware that you can spoof HWID, but I guess that you can monitor unusual amount of HWID-changes as well.

In the short term you maybe miss a couple of re-sales but in the long term less cheaters and a better reputation of Escape from Tarkov.

cala13er
26 minutes ago, BESK said:

@BSG, next banwave, please ban the HWID as well. Just to send a message! Yes I´m aware that you can spoof HWID, but I guess that you can monitor unusual amount of HWID-changes as well.

In the short term you maybe miss a couple of re-sales but in the long term less cheaters and a better reputation of Escape from Tarkov.

The problem with banning spoofed HWID's is that a hacker could be using a HWID from another players pc. He's innocent but because of his ID being used to hack and got banned. He's lost any ability to play EFT.

EFT need to just battle VPN use and do IP bans as well as account bans. Detecting VPN's is incredibly easy and BSG Need to integrate this. There is no logical use for a vpn as far as multiplayer gaming goes. You will always get slightly worse ping etc...

They also need to ban Real World Trading as this makes hacking extremely profitable. Using a low-action hack will probably get an account through a few days of cheating. Depending how obvious and how many games they play, but the anti cheat will always pick it up. Despite everyone thinking BSG's anti-cheat doesn't work very well and there is no proof of anyone lasting longer than a few days cheating. Cheat on factory or labs and you can make millions of roubles per hour. In a few hours you'll have 10+ million. This will go for about $100 in RWT, meaning you've covered your costs of the game and then some. But you can keep going and you'll probably be able to rack up a few more accounts. They need to take out the profit in cheating on this game and they will quickly see numbers dwindle.

ALSO BAN ducking MACRO AND MARKET BOT USERS, duck THOSE DICKHEADS. If you use a macro or bot for market. You are scum ruining the game.

Edited by cala13er
  • Upvote 1

Hamm
4 hours ago, cala13er said:

Typed in cheats in the forums and it's mainly people like you crying. So no surprise there. They have no idea how to keep their cheats banned. Everyone gets banned and you've not been able to prove against that so try again.

mainly people like me crying........PEOPLE.......PEOPLE.....PEOPLE......so its not just me complaining about the cheats which means.......theres cheaters.

Flavalicious
7 hours ago, CRIMS0NS0L said:

So 4 rounds in the arm and 2 straight to the head doesn't kill someone huh? Great realism in this game that 2 bullets to the head alone don't kill when the player has no armor at all. But if you pay attention I'm not just sick of hackers. I'm also fed up with all the issues this game. Early access or not, some of this has been issues since day one and they haven't done anything about it. I've watched so many YouTube videos of people doing testing on armor and bullet damage and talking about how broken it is and nothing changes.

But good for you that you can go 6 hours without running into a hacker or major bug. Glad you have good luck. But you need to drop the ego and stop acting like just because the game is great for you that it means it should be great for everyone else. You're one of the biggest reasons this game will lose players. Stop denying the fact that it's broken and hating on people who are running into issues. What happens when the majority of players quit because they've had enough of the issues you don't think exist? The same thing as PUBG... you lose 90% of your players and then even the fan boys quit when they can't get in a game because no one is playing. 

For the record, I had a video post showing a hacker a few days ago. The moderators took down the video and locked the post so no one could talk about it. So even though I have more videos of issues and hackers I can't do anything with them as they won't let us post any proof or it gets locked out.

Plus I can't believe if you play this all the time you haven't run into any bugs or hackers. Either you're full of it or just in complete denial, which makes absolutely no sense. I just don't get why you find joy in attacking people who have major issues with the game and want it to be fixed so it'll be successful. Instead you hate on them and push the;m out of the game? That's a real intelligent way to support a game you enjoy. Kill the player base so you can play alone.

Okay so now its 2 to the left shoulder and 2 to the head.  Cant even keep your story straight.  Lol.   I repeat, thanks for coming out.

Also cute your concept that Pubg died because of toxic fanboys and not because the worlds top grossing free to play game dropped out of the blue and ducking crushed it.   Buggy game for $30 versus free to play beast of a game that went viral with young gamers.  Fortnite killed Pubg, period...oh yea man, totally the pubg fanboys that killed it.  And not like the pubg developer didnt make a football field worth of hard cash before that happened or nothing.....your grasp of reality is vague at best, which is why i dont believe a thing you type.

Edited by Flavalicious

cala13er
2 minutes ago, Hamm said:

mainly people like me crying........PEOPLE.......PEOPLE.....PEOPLE......so its not just me complaining about the cheats which means.......theres cheaters.

Apart from that has never been my point, I know there are cheats, as in EVERY MULTIPLAYER GAME. You cry and say they're in every game, you cry and say hackers don't get caught, you cry and say bsg's anticheat doesn't work. But can't prove it :(

Try again.

Flavalicious
2 minutes ago, cala13er said:

Apart from that has never been my point, I know there are cheats, as in EVERY MULTIPLAYER GAME. You cry and say they're in every game, you cry and say hackers don't get caught, you cry and say bsg's anticheat doesn't work. But can't prove it :(

Try again.

I think its halarious how you can go from twitch channel to twitch channel, from the big streamers to the guys with 5 viewers and watch them play for hours and almost never see a hacker.  Lol.  Literally watch guys all across the world while im cooking and ive seen anton get fubared once by a teleporting guy and some other dude with like 30 viewers get speed hacked.  If you ask any of those guys who play full time they say hackers are a thing, but its no where near as common as some claim.  Obviously some of them have incentives to back bsg but the smaller channels dont.  So im stuck with believing some random forum user or believing some dude who plays the game 40 hours a week and reports thr same expirences i have....which is that its not as common as claimed.  Lol

Hamm
Just now, cala13er said:

Try again.

go make a account and ask how well they work. every other multiplayer game people get banned within a short period of time, tarkov? people cheat for months..why would BSG ban cheaters that are making sure the game doesnt completely die.

Brilla2000
Just now, Hamm said:

go make a account and ask how well they work. every other multiplayer game people get banned within a short period of time, tarkov? people cheat for months..why would BSG ban cheaters that are making sure the game doesnt completely die.

Do you have any proof of this? Pretty strong statements that are worth little without any proof.

Hamm
3 minutes ago, Brilla2000 said:

Do you have any proof of this? Pretty strong statements that are worth little without any proof.

sure, go watch erotiks video, unless its been removed for putting them on blast

Brilla2000
34 minutes ago, Hamm said:

sure, go watch erotiks video, unless its been removed for putting them on blast

Does the Eroktic video contain evidence of cheaters cheating for months, not getting banned because BSG needs players? I saw the videos, and I did not see that.

Edit:And I think the video was removed because many of the claims were false or misleading.

Edited by Brilla2000

Hamm
14 minutes ago, Brilla2000 said:

Does the Eroktic video contain evidence of cheaters cheating for months, not getting banned because BSG needs players? I saw the videos, and I did not see that.

Edit:And I think the video was removed because many of the claims were false or misleading.

yes, it was on a cheating forum that the player said hes been cheating for months.

Flavalicious

The erotik video was the biggest piece of baitclick garbage ive seen all year.  Lol

"Malicious cookies" running exe files on your pc and stealijg your stuff.  Rofl.  Testiment to how uneducated the general public is about cyber security.  Bsg def shouldnt of striked him on youtube, but erotik had 0 idea what he was talking about.