Jump to content
CRIMS0NS0L

Tired of the cheaters...

Recommended Posts

Brilla2000
37 minutes ago, Hamm said:

yes, it was on a cheating forum that the player said hes been cheating for months.

That is proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zieft
2 hours ago, Brilla2000 said:

That is proof?

Man, you don't proof on statements that are not falsifiable.

In this case, hackers who didn't get banned are because of their stealthiness. Any proof process will destroy this stealthiness and cause the ban. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qvark
9 hours ago, cala13er said:

Typed in cheats in the forums and it's mainly people like you crying. So no surprise there. They have no idea how to keep their cheats banned. Everyone gets banned and you've not been able to prove against that so try again.

Seriously confused to why you are arguing against cheaters. What's your endgoal? To let cheaters run wild? There are cheaters in the game this has been confirmed many times. Just watch Kotton with the flying cheaters. Your entire argumentation is hurting the game that is all it is doing. Wouldn't it be more constructive to try to pin-point how they are doing it. Like maybe the devs needs to realize that perhaps the current anticheat-engine is crap (like most people think), perhaps another anti-cheat method could be better. Have the devs tried it? I dunno. Be a little constructive instead of acting like a 13 year old saying "I am a million times better than you". Seriously I don't care if you're miss Russia and having a constant orgasm while you play & win every game. It's totally beside the point.

Edited by Qvark
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cala13er
35 minutes ago, Qvark said:

Seriously confused to why you are arguing against cheaters. What's your endgoal? To let cheaters run wild? There are cheaters in the game this has been confirmed many times. Just watch Kotton with the flying cheaters. Your entire argumentation is hurting the game that is all it is doing. Wouldn't it be more constructive to try to pin-point how they are doing it. Like maybe the devs needs to realize that perhaps the current anticheat-engine is crap (like most people think), perhaps another anti-cheat method could be better. Have the devs tried it? I dunno. Be a little constructive instead of acting like a 13 year old saying "I am a million times better than you". Seriously I don't care if you're miss Russia and having a constant orgasm while you play & win every game. It's totally beside the point.

Very contradictory post. You pick out to have a go at me for not being constructive . When I've only replied because someone has been constantly crying calling the game bad. Call me a 13 year old? LOL. I've defended the WORKING anti cheat in the game and called out little babies crying and slating the game. Ask them to be more constructive instead of calling the developers names and stuff. Oh dear you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BESK
10 hours ago, cala13er said:

The problem with banning spoofed HWID's is that a hacker could be using a HWID from another players pc. He's innocent but because of his ID being used to hack and got banned. He's lost any ability to play EFT.

 

Well I didnt say that they should ban the spoofed HWID:s.

Cheaters need to spoof HWID every session. If a user receives  a HWID from the system abnormal amounts, that user should be flagged and action taken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
2 hours ago, cala13er said:

Very contradictory post. You pick out to have a go at me for not being constructive . When I've only replied because someone has been constantly crying calling the game bad. Call me a 13 year old? LOL. I've defended the WORKING anti cheat in the game and called out little babies crying and slating the game. Ask them to be more constructive instead of calling the developers names and stuff. Oh dear you.

if the anti cheat works? why arent people getting banned, instead it comes out in a ban wave from them doing it manually, and in the process....innocent people are getting banned as well...and if you want that proof...go look it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BaconSniper

I really wish they had a death replay. I mean I watch streamers go back and investigate how they died and most often it will be explainable. Ahh I didn't see him there or I was playing carless. It's rare they actually see something suspicious, and if we do see something we should have a forum to post it in. Why protect the scum that invades fair play? Out the Mthrfukers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaydawg699
On 1/20/2019 at 3:32 PM, CRIMS0NS0L said:

I understand that this game is supposed to be hard. But come on... there has to be a learning curve somewhere for new players if you want to keep people playing this.

If you want your hand held go back to cod. Maybe play the game and learn it, try and do better each time. I'm sick and tired of games being dumbed down because people don't want to put any effort in or think about there actions in game before doing them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRIMS0NS0L

Wow... some of you really need to learn how to deal with other humans better. You still just keep going... there's nothing wrong with the game because I haven't seen it and there's no proof in front of my face. Do you also believe that the earth is flat?

I love how you guys just keep going about how there's not cheating... yet there's ban waves for cheaters.

You say I'm wanting my hand held because I want some sort of way for beginners to get good at the game and not quit day one? I like how hard it is now that I've gotten used to it over time. But I'm sorry, that's just ignorance and stupidity if you don't want beginners to have a fun time to start and want to stay. Why wouldn't you want more people playing a game you seem to like and more people that you can kill and loot? Why would you not want matching to take seconds instead of minutes and for the game to make money and continue for a long period of time? If these players are so bad then shouldn't want them to stay? They'd just be a few easy kills for loot with how the game works. I'm not saying dumb the game down, I'm saying make getting started a bit softer for new players so they can learn the game and it's controls without getting wiped out every game. Maybe let people run raids without other players until level 5 or something to get their feet wet where they can keep their loot. Something to give them time to learn before dropping them into a match with a high level who can drop them in seconds before they even know how to move around.

You say there's problems with the game, yet there's videos on YouTube showing in game issues and bugs. I can go to YouTube and find a whole list of armor test videos talking about how unbalanced the ammo and damage is and what could be done to improve it. Yet nothing seems to have changed from the oldest video until the newest one.

On top of that my friend can't even play full games before he's kicked for anticheat. Reconnects and then gets kicked again either in a few minutes or a few games. So at least the anticheat does kick people... people who aren't cheating. Then there's the random games where there's a massive amount of lag and dsync

There's no proof of cheating... what about the video that was posted at the top of this post... you know the one of a person using the wall hack to see all players, scavs and loot. The one that has since been removed from YouTube... seriously, how dense can some of you be?

Not to mention the whole deal with Eroktic and how a lot of YouTuber's and Streamers have backed off on some of the content they make since the devs have said they will pursue legal action against people who are negative towards the game. So why would anyone even want to post any proof?

I know I won't post another video. I've gotten on forums for other games and I have NEVER had the kind of response I got from a moderator on this one. Even though I had a video proving the guy was invisible and knifed me in the head right in front of me without seeing him at all, they still removed the video and locked my post. Sent a response proving they never read my post as they didn't know what I was talking about and now won't respond to further messages.

I'm honestly shocked this post has gone on this long without getting locked out.

But you're freaking out on me like I can't handle how hard the game is or that I'm making up stuff to hurt the game. In reality I really like the core of this game and what potential it has. I can even say that some nights I did go without any bugs and didn't run into any cheaters and had a great time playing it. I truly would love to see this game succeed, but it's not going to if the devs keep going at this pace. 

It needs better anitcheat.

It needs some way for new and inexperienced players to get used to the game.

It needs a lot of bug fixes.

It needs better communication with it's player base.

Argue all you want, I could care less. I've turned off notifications for this and done away with the game. So even though I'm sure a handful of you will have to respond to make yourselves feel good. I won't ever read it so I could care less. I'll probably check in on the game itself in a few months and see if anythings changed. But if not, doesn't bother me. I'm not as wrapped up in it as some of you and won't be the one crying when they can't get in a game because no one plays anymore. It's just sad honestly, could be an amazing game.

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skullscar

i started playing before christmass and game was great. no lag, desync was better then in some games and i cant say i was killed by anyone suspicious (using cheats). but after christmass and that ton of trial keys.... jesus f---ing christ. its like those trials were a testing ground for every cheat maker out there on how to make a cheat that cant be detected. sometimes i die right on spawn. sometimes my 4 man team gets wiped in just a few seconds by a single teleporting guy with a pistol and perfect aim EVEN WHEN WE ARE ON DIFFERENT POSITIONS ON THE MAP. sometimes i hide away, make no sound and some random guy just walks by, fires 1 bullet in my general direction and im dead. i even had people sprinting and shooting guns without stopping, they just run and gun. anticheat in this game is PATHETIC. when people ask me about this game my reply is simple- do not buy it. lag is crazy, people teleport around, feels like most players either have esp or just aimbot, servers are about to die- stutters happening just when you spot someone and want to fire but duck no, game freezes for half a sec and you are dead. my pc runs the game at 60 fps maxed setting, even bought ssd just for the game, nothing else is installed on that one.  so WTF?

right now i cant recommend this game to anyone. and everything that happened with eroktic just proved 1 thing. dont talk bad about this game or devs will try to f--k you up in any way they can. i fully expect this post to be deleted and my account banned

Edited by skullscar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
3 hours ago, CRIMS0NS0L said:

Wow... some of you really need to learn how to deal with other humans better. You still just keep going... there's nothing wrong with the game because I haven't seen it and there's no proof in front of my face. Do you also believe that the earth is flat?

I love how you guys just keep going about how there's not cheating... yet there's ban waves for cheaters.

You say I'm wanting my hand held because I want some sort of way for beginners to get good at the game and not quit day one? I like how hard it is now that I've gotten used to it over time. But I'm sorry, that's just ignorance and stupidity if you don't want beginners to have a fun time to start and want to stay. Why wouldn't you want more people playing a game you seem to like and more people that you can kill and loot? Why would you not want matching to take seconds instead of minutes and for the game to make money and continue for a long period of time? If these players are so bad then shouldn't want them to stay? They'd just be a few easy kills for loot with how the game works. I'm not saying dumb the game down, I'm saying make getting started a bit softer for new players so they can learn the game and it's controls without getting wiped out every game. Maybe let people run raids without other players until level 5 or something to get their feet wet where they can keep their loot. Something to give them time to learn before dropping them into a match with a high level who can drop them in seconds before they even know how to move around.

You say there's problems with the game, yet there's videos on YouTube showing in game issues and bugs. I can go to YouTube and find a whole list of armor test videos talking about how unbalanced the ammo and damage is and what could be done to improve it. Yet nothing seems to have changed from the oldest video until the newest one.

On top of that my friend can't even play full games before he's kicked for anticheat. Reconnects and then gets kicked again either in a few minutes or a few games. So at least the anticheat does kick people... people who aren't cheating. Then there's the random games where there's a massive amount of lag and dsync

There's no proof of cheating... what about the video that was posted at the top of this post... you know the one of a person using the wall hack to see all players, scavs and loot. The one that has since been removed from YouTube... seriously, how dense can some of you be?

Not to mention the whole deal with Eroktic and how a lot of YouTuber's and Streamers have backed off on some of the content they make since the devs have said they will pursue legal action against people who are negative towards the game. So why would anyone even want to post any proof?

I know I won't post another video. I've gotten on forums for other games and I have NEVER had the kind of response I got from a moderator on this one. Even though I had a video proving the guy was invisible and knifed me in the head right in front of me without seeing him at all, they still removed the video and locked my post. Sent a response proving they never read my post as they didn't know what I was talking about and now won't respond to further messages.

I'm honestly shocked this post has gone on this long without getting locked out.

But you're freaking out on me like I can't handle how hard the game is or that I'm making up stuff to hurt the game. In reality I really like the core of this game and what potential it has. I can even say that some nights I did go without any bugs and didn't run into any cheaters and had a great time playing it. I truly would love to see this game succeed, but it's not going to if the devs keep going at this pace. 

It needs better anitcheat.

It needs some way for new and inexperienced players to get used to the game.

It needs a lot of bug fixes.

It needs better communication with it's player base.

Argue all you want, I could care less. I've turned off notifications for this and done away with the game. So even though I'm sure a handful of you will have to respond to make yourselves feel good. I won't ever read it so I could care less. I'll probably check in on the game itself in a few months and see if anythings changed. But if not, doesn't bother me. I'm not as wrapped up in it as some of you and won't be the one crying when they can't get in a game because no one plays anymore. It's just sad honestly, could be an amazing game.

jesus, if i could kiss you i would...not in a naughty way but in a naughty way :D

people say, well i watch streamers and they dont get cheated, ya because the top streamers can actually get you banned if they message the devs so why would they cheat a streamer when theyd have it on video of them cheating.... or my other favorite is..... it hasnt happened to me and iv done 10000 raids so it must be false and youre just bad and dont know how to play, go back to cod yotta yotta yotta

Edited by Hamm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BaconSniper
2 hours ago, Hamm said:

They'd just be a few easy kills for loot with how the game works. I'm not saying dumb the game down, I'm saying make getting started a bit softer for new players so they can learn the game and it's controls without getting wiped out every game. Maybe let people run raids without other players until level 5 or something to get their feet wet where they can keep their loot. Something to give them time to learn before dropping them into a match with a high level who can drop them in seconds before they even know how to move around.

They have an offline mode where they can practice and learn the maps. Playing as a scav is also a very easy way for newbs to get gear, they can also play with a fiend or 2.If they want to play on the maps with everyone else lets hope they did a little work prior or they gona get spanked . 

Edited by BaconSniper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
6 hours ago, BaconSniper said:

They have an offline mode where they can practice and learn the maps. Playing as a scav is also a very easy way for newbs to get gear, they can also play with a fiend or 2.If they want to play on the maps with everyone else lets hope they did a little work prior or they gona get spanked . 

hey i didnt say this >:(:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blakken

So the last type of cheaters will attach themself too your legs/charater and shoot your feet until you die.

This last fella was laying down and locked on to me like a snake that bit my leg I was trying to shake off while shooting me. 


Its become unacceptable that these events are not reportable. We all know they dont know how to combat cheaters well because they are too busy arguing with content creators. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
opiat3
19 hours ago, Hamm said:

if the anti cheat works? why arent people getting banned, instead it comes out in a ban wave from them doing it manually, and in the process....innocent people are getting banned as well...and if you want that proof...go look it up

That information has been called out as a lie numerous amounts of times... What comes in waves is the list of players they release, not the bans. If you don´t believe them, well then that´s is your personal problem ( as you can easily not believe in anything the devs say regarding any subject ). Don´t spread misinformation...there is enough ppl doing that already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
orbitstorm

Not in the habit of necro-posting but after a Google search popping this as the most recent and only open thread regarding the subject, I just wanted to add my own vocal support of a harder look at what Nikita has purportedly dubbed infallible, perfect if you will, anti-cheat software in defense of an outcry for a report feature.

I don't often encounter cheaters to my knowledge, choosing instead to chalk up my deaths to noobishness, desync, or generally-broken mechanics but tonight, in six factory runs, I've died five times to cheaters and I've never been more sure of it in EFT. In fact, my most recent run was an attempt to record a PMC that had "flew" around the map in two previous encounters so I sat in the tunnels, in a corner, essentially AFK for nearly 20 minutes, only to die to someone playing as a scav who randomly tossed a grenade into that corner with absolutely zero possible visual on me without the use of an ESP cheat.

It got me thinking: perhaps I've been encountering more cheaters than I was aware of and given Nikita's typical stance of "you're all wrong and I'm right" (i.e. leg meta), it seems to me that whatever anti-cheat software BSG is using is absolute garbage.

Edited by orbitstorm
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NamelessMuppet

asking out of curiosity. are cheaters still as common as ammo spawning in ammo crates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piteputte

This guy shot me ontop of my head with 150bullets in 0.2 seconds. and i was standing up so he was probably in the trees or something... or above that. anyway i hope that the devs are checking these people and giving them the ban hammer. Dont mind my facebook. xD

Untitled.thumb.jpg.0e7859248307e5bab6be84705f204c6a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoahtime

I have like 150 hours so far and ive never once seen someone that I could say "that guys definitely cheating".  Git. Gud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakecaine

I'm also starting to think that they found a way to bypass BattleEye or at least turn off vegetation. I seem to get killed behind big bushes from 50 meters in the head by one shots even tho I proned. So guy always knows my exact position. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PauleSchaule
vor 10 Minuten schrieb Shakecaine:

I'm also starting to think that they found a way to bypass BattleEye or at least turn off vegetation. I seem to get killed behind big bushes from 50 meters in the head by one shots even tho I proned. So guy always knows my exact position. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Well that’s the games fault. Some bushes are not rendered from the distance so people just see you  crouching in the open.

 

or maybe the opponent used a thermal scope don’t know.

 

I haven’t experienced any Clear cheaters in this patch. Would like to know the statistic since BE is introduced 

Edited by PauleSchaule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakecaine

From this close they should render technically but I guess still buggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doowie

I was killed by a waller earlier today, but I don't want to name & shame as normally that is against the forum ToS.

But I was in factory, hiding in a location, which you would only look if you saw someone go there. This guy is was shooting up the entire place and I was in the same spot for about 10 minutes before the shooting even started (had to deal with my daughter). So I hear all the shooting, I sit and wait and then out of nowhere the guy peaks against the corner and headshots me.

So the cheating issue is still happening unfortunately and BattleEye is not perfect and if the rumours are try that BattleState are running a trimmed down/cheaper version of the anti-cheat software, then it's of course going to be bypassed as cheat developers always continue to update their software far quicker than anti-cheat developers.

But that waller was my first time coming across a cheater in the game. Other times it's just been people lagging the game freezing at the most frustrating time when you're shooting at someone etc.

Anyway I still really enjoy the game and the cheaters/script kiddies won't put me off the game. I just hope that BattleState will finally do something to add a report system and receive the game data to confirm what is happening and take action with a full account ban and not a little 72 hour suspension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TerraKacher

Ive been reading the forums on the cheaters and hackers.  I'm getting second thought about joining this game.  I've read the forums and watched youtube videos, watched live stream play.  Looks like my kind of game.  But reading about the frustrations new players are having.  I may wait till the cheating and hacking get fixed.  Or when the game comes out of Beta.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TerraKacher

I just found the subject of the cheaters ban and over 1500 cheaters have been caught.  And they are still actively working making it better.  

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2