Jump to content
CRIMS0NS0L

Tired of the cheaters...

Recommended Posts

Underhook

Currently the only cheats I think I am seeing are "vision cheats"  ie. they know where you are.  Pretty sure thats why all the youtubers I watch that do well are fast paced run and gun (vision mods dont help as much against players like that).  Vision cheats are deadly for people who camp in bushes or remain stationary since they can just run up to you and nail you with peekers advantage.  The motivation to cheat in this game is extreme due to the amount of effort required to get gear.  I mentioned this to a dev back in Alpha and he told me not to worry because they had a top secret guaranteed way to catch the hackers.  We all know how well that went  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Underhook
On 1/24/2019 at 8:37 AM, BaconSniper said:

I really wish they had a death replay. I mean I watch streamers go back and investigate how they died and most often it will be explainable. Ahh I didn't see him there or I was playing carless. It's rare they actually see something suspicious, and if we do see something we should have a forum to post it in. Why protect the scum that invades fair play? Out the Mthrfukers!

Yes a delayed kill cam will solve all this.

In World of Tanks a full replay of the game is available to you when the game has finished.   The great thing about it is that it shows what the server saw.  So for example you think you were killed by a player on the other side of a hill but the replay shows him coming over the hill and shooting you.  Thats when you realise it was lag and not cheating.  On the other hand glitchers become obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElTazar

Another easy fix to the problem would be to make the off-line version.

People will always cheat and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

So the Off-line version can let us normal people play the game and enjoy it without having to worry about all the hackers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xbuk
On 1/18/2020 at 4:44 AM, Underhook said:

Currently the only cheats I think I am seeing are "vision cheats"  ie. they know where you are.  Pretty sure thats why all the youtubers I watch that do well are fast paced run and gun (vision mods dont help as much against players like that).  Vision cheats are deadly for people who camp in bushes or remain stationary since they can just run up to you and nail you with peekers advantage.  The motivation to cheat in this game is extreme due to the amount of effort required to get gear.  I mentioned this to a dev back in Alpha and he told me not to worry because they had a top secret guaranteed way to catch the hackers.  We all know how well that went  :)

This! ^^

 

If you want to see how bad cheating really is get your silenced weapon find an obscure bush on the Reserve map, and go sit or lay in it, and just wait.  Do this a for a few matches. You will be killed multiple times.  ESP hacks are rampant. And no it has nothing to do with bush/player rendering. 

All these guys saying I rarely see hacks are more than likely (run and gunners) so it would be very hard to spot. Camp a few games and you will be proven ohh so wrong. 

Also, I think the Devs are putting the suspected cheaters in matches with the campers as a way to punish the camping play style, I guess camping is not macho Rambo enough for them?

To the Devs: Some people would like to play as if they where in a real war zone. No one is going to run around all caviler tough guy in that situation. Your peekers advantage net code problem and Scavs that know right where you are because it took 2 head shots, (even with a silencer) to kill his scav buddy from an obscure bush, is anything but realistic. I assumed that realism is what this game was going for?

Edited by Xbuk
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
copg

all the guys who say no hacks are the hacks.. and have been the same ones saying the other poo in other games they've destroyed, this is only one solution, fix the netcode and move to Stadia. Multiplayer FPS games have been destroyed on the PC, and Xbox and PS4 have caught up just as well.... There is simply no point if you want a fair game to play

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Underhook
21 minutes ago, copg said:

all the guys who say no hacks are the hacks.. and have been the same ones saying the other poo in other games they've destroyed, this is only one solution, fix the netcode and move to Stadia. Multiplayer FPS games have been destroyed on the PC, and Xbox and PS4 have caught up just as well.... There is simply no point if you want a fair game to play

Whilst I cant agree that ALL players who say there are no hacks are hackers.  Past experience has shown that some hackers are vocal on forums saying "git gud".  The same can be said for people who against a delayed kill cam.  Other than being a glitcher (who will be caught), why would you speak out against a kill cam?  I can understand people saying BSG wont do that or whatever but I dont understand how one could argue it would be bad for the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
copg

they have not done anything in years, they didnt even let you talk about cheating here for years, nothing is going to change, you have to change platforms.. unfortunately Stadia is too new, and nothing is ready for it.. its a shame, cuz the PvP of Destiny 2 on Stadia works great... they will do what all companies do, pretend its sunny outside, discredit hackusations as much as possible, take the money from the cheaters, ban the ones that disrupt gameplay that are super obvious.... Bottomline, don't expect much fun, ride it until Cloud gaming takes over...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacksmurkreveng

Just got killed pre fired on customs during a night raid by a pmc with no night vision. He did not even check his corners. He just pops out of opening near the gate . Starts shooting a silenced weapon. It hits the metal pipe I stand still behind the pipe. I want him to rush me but he would not. This guy was eod as well.  I had the high ground advantage and still lost the fight because he had e.s.p. may have been a aimbot as well but I don't think so.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimm285
9 minutes ago, Jacksmurkreveng said:

Just got killed pre fired on customs during a night raid by a pmc with no night vision. He did not even check his corners. He just pops out of opening near the gate . Starts shooting a silenced weapon. It hits the metal pipe I stand still behind the pipe. I want him to rush me but he would not. This guy was eod as well.  I had the high ground advantage and still lost the fight because he had e.s.p. may have been a aimbot as well but I don't think so.  

soooo a couple things here firstly how did you know he didnt have night vision if it was dark? and even if he didn't most people just play with their gamma up.  Secondly, if you had the high ground that makes sense he wouldn't rush up to you and obviously seemed to have a better gun an gear.  thirdly there is 100 ways he could know you were there especially if you play with comtacs.  sound is key even aiming or switching your laser or nvgs on and off can be heard.  all movement is audible even the super slow movement its just audible over short distances.
As a side note most EOD edition people aren't cheaters because that would be throwing away somewhere between 100-140$.  most cheaters will be white names

im not saying he wasn't a cheater, could have been.  but nothing you describe there makes me think he was, sounds like you might have gotten out played unfortunately.  but if you have vid "proof" not sure what in there would be proof but still, there is now a designated forum section to report cheaters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
opiat3
9 hours ago, copg said:

they have not done anything in years, they didnt even let you talk about cheating here for years, nothing is going to change, you have to change platforms.. unfortunately Stadia is too new, and nothing is ready for it.. its a shame, cuz the PvP of Destiny 2 on Stadia works great... they will do what all companies do, pretend its sunny outside, discredit hackusations as much as possible, take the money from the cheaters, ban the ones that disrupt gameplay that are super obvious.... Bottomline, don't expect much fun, ride it until Cloud gaming takes over...

What the hell are you rambling on about? Who didn´t let you talk about cheaters here? Lies don´t become the truth jus because you say so. And how do you know that they didn´t let you talk about cheaters here if you only joined 11 hours ago?

Also, fit this in your head... no one discredits the hackusations, instead what ppl with a bit of intelligence try to do is to understand what happened instead of crying out loud cheater on every single death... the same way you say everyone discredits hackusations, i can say that almost everyone that makes this threads straight up starts to throw hackusations left and right because they can´t accept dying/loosing.

I never wanted a kill cam to be added, but at this moment i hope they will add it , so that ppl constantly hackusing will start to be confronted with either clean kills from players they didn´t even noticed or straight up lag and desync...and all those pseudo reports like " cheaters on 98 out of 100 raids " will actually become more something like " cheaters on 10/20 out of a 100 raids".

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacksmurkreveng
On 1/20/2020 at 5:42 AM, Grimm285 said:

soooo a couple things here firstly how did you know he didnt have night vision if it was dark? and even if he didn't most people just play with their gamma up.  Secondly, if you had the high ground that makes sense he wouldn't rush up to you and obviously seemed to have a better gun an gear.  thirdly there is 100 ways he could know you were there especially if you play with comtacs.  sound is key even aiming or switching your laser or nvgs on and off can be heard.  all movement is audible even the super slow movement its just audible over short distances.
As a side note most EOD edition people aren't cheaters because that would be throwing away somewhere between 100-140$.  most cheaters will be white names

im not saying he wasn't a cheater, could have been.  but nothing you describe there makes me think he was, sounds like you might have gotten out played unfortunately.  but if you have vid "proof" not sure what in there would be proof but still, there is now a designated forum section to report cheaters

I knew he did not have night vision because I could see his helmet and no he did not have better gear. I had far better gear.  I am sure of it. What I got hit by was a small caliber weapon but his shots were right on my head even behind cover. You could almost not hear the shots but I have a asus sound card so you know it kind of amps the sound up a bit. However I could not even hear him. As he had to jump those big pipes to enter through the crack in the wall close to the admin gate. Maybe its do to I cant hear out of my left ear.  This game is not to friendly to disabled veterans that have no hearing left in their ear. I tend to disagree totally with Eod editions not being cheaters. Most of the deaths I have are by eod players. Some are legit some are not. I have been playing online games long enough to know. Everyone in this game says E.f..,t is different no its not. The sound is a lot different in this game but what good is sound when they run straight to you when you spawn in?  Oh I have a lot of videos .  That show proof but from what I can see most players. That get called out here are still playing so I mean what is the point? I play at least 10 games offline before I even enter a raid.  I was in another raid  and there was a guy on the ground looting a corpse. I saw him as a scav. Dude had no contacts on but yet he sprung up as I was crouching up the stairs. Ran down the stairs. Hit a lag switch and shot me 2 times in the head. Now keep in mind I have a asus sound card. I heard him from outside and I have a bummed ear and he was not worried about making noise. It sounded like scav bosses were inside. I was playing dayz when it first came out on arma 2.  I was one of the first players on rust.  The stuttering you get in game is a lag switch. So someone is getting murdered in the game at the point in which you feel that little stutter in the game.  Its all those packets catching back up to your processor in game. See all that memory stops from the game for a split second for everyone on the map. Then it all has to catch back up not only to the server but to your computer too. Its just like matter missing from  space. Its going to cause a lot friction when more matter enters that area of space after ionization.  This game is client sided. So they are manipulating the packets  going to the client. Cheaters in real life are no more different that of online cheaters in video games. The lag is always in their favor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eVozK
On 1/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, Xbuk said:

This! ^^

 

If you want to see how bad cheating really is get your silenced weapon find an obscure bush on the Reserve map, and go sit or lay in it, and just wait.  Do this a for a few matches. You will be killed multiple times.  ESP hacks are rampant. And no it has nothing to do with bush/player rendering. 

All these guys saying I rarely see hacks are more than likely (run and gunners) so it would be very hard to spot. Camp a few games and you will be proven ohh so wrong. 

Also, I think the Devs are putting the suspected cheaters in matches with the campers as a way to punish the camping play style, I guess camping is not macho Rambo enough for them?

To the Devs: Some people would like to play as if they where in a real war zone. No one is going to run around all caviler tough guy in that situation. Your peekers advantage net code problem and Scavs that know right where you are because it took 2 head shots, (even with a silencer) to kill his scav buddy from an obscure bush, is anything but realistic. I assumed that realism is what this game was going for?

This is ridiculous.. Honestly, I think you are a nooby player... I have not been killed by a blatant cheater in 60 hours of gameplayy.. I go on 20 game win streaks all the time. I really don't think you die to hackers as much as you think, if at all. This game is made in a way that u can beat most cheaters even if they exist. The things you have said, show you are a noob... The game has been out for years, even new players know all the spawns... They have maps out that show all the spawns. You can shoot through most all doors and 90% of buildings.. People are not lag switching you in this game lmfaoooooooo wwhat are you on about!!!!? Please... please show me a program that yoinks ips from Russian based tarkov. Then explain to me how they ddos you in a game that u can get 1 shot in... You are so bad..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hansie1988

i would check out somone called QFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psych88

if anyone knows thatsthedude kill him all the time or break their computer. They have hacks to shoot through walls. I was shot through the train wall on customs. I watched the bullets sparking on the inside of the trailer as if i was shooting inside of it. This was right at spawn, he was at the substation shooting down at me. Dev's, get your poo together and create a system to report players and clean up your community. If you don't the cheaters will kill your game off and a newer game will take your place. I fully understand about 75% of the player base in Russia will disappear and a large majority across the world as well, but at least the game will be enjoyable for everyone. I know not all cheaters will go away but at least we will have more fun times than cheater times. Please, for the love of everything do what is right. You will attract more players if you do.Take PUBG for example, they did nothing for so long and their player base fell apart because of it. Once they started cleaning up their community everything changed. Same with Rust. You want to succeed, learn from every game out there. Stop thinking you're unique and the first to ever develop a game, because you aren't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bundybear

EASY fix for this is implement an AFTER RAID HAS ENDED replay with report system. It will let people see through the eyes of their killer and therefore people will see if said killer is cheating or not. It' can't be that hard to do, other dev teams with games not in beta for years have done it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navras

Just met with speed hacker but thanks  for the report system it wants from me a video clip because you know I should record every raid I played.

Also want a Kill cam that you can check after raid ends is a sin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BaconSniper

I played 3 matches 3 hackers. not even kidding. you can play as stealthy as you like, boom out of nowhere 100 meters away some random just knows you peaked a corner lol. I know maps very well and know chokes to camp ect. these kids just run and you hear them and pop you before you can even react. is so blatant and never an EOD account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoginTaken

The most annoying thing is its almost always a scav player.

Even if you record it, it does jack poo as its a ducking scav name and not a players name.

I don't know why that is, its ducking stupid.

It makes reporting these fucks near impossible.

The only online game out there that gives hackers a throwaway character that is not traceable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FTWGFYS

Should of known Cheating was gonna happen. I was on shoreline inside the building by Pier Boat upstairs, Heard a guy taking out scavs by gas station and heard him running down the road. So I slowly moved and got into position at the top of  stairs, He throws a flash threw the upstairs window, miss's me and peeks the stairs and shoots ONCE! I had level 5 armor and helmet with visor down full health and I die INSTANTLY. I have wore that type of gear before and never dropped like that before. Not to mention how in the F*%$# He knew I was upstairs on that side when I was quiet the entire time he was shooting by gas station. I paid for the EOD and hoping this doesn't become out of control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lemonlord777

These posts are getting so obnoxious...   nobody says there are no cheaters at all, but people are saying things like "I KNOW for a fact he was cheating" just because someone prefired a door, or picked the right room to throw a grenade into, or sniped you from a distance or saw you hiding in a bush or even just shot you quickly after you saw him. These are all 100% normal things to happen. They will happen often. It is not cheating. Its just someone who played better than you or happened upon a situation where they got a bit of tactical information that allowed them to get the upper hand.

For example, yesterday i was moving outside in interchange and i decided to scan the horizon with a 4x scope and by pure luck a pmc with a sniper popped his head up over a barrier like 100+ meters away right where and when i zoomed in, so i instantly headshot him. If he's like people on this forum he'd be saying "i know he was a cheater, i wasnt moving so he couldnt have followed me or heard me, he was so far away, he shot instantly when i peaked and he couldnt have known i was there, must have been esp". Yeah i didnt know he was there. But pure luck happens sometimes too.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lemonlord777
11 hours ago, FTWGFYS said:

Should of known Cheating was gonna happen. I was on shoreline inside the building by Pier Boat upstairs, Heard a guy taking out scavs by gas station and heard him running down the road. So I slowly moved and got into position at the top of  stairs, He throws a flash threw the upstairs window, miss's me and peeks the stairs and shoots ONCE! I had level 5 armor and helmet with visor down full health and I die INSTANTLY. I have wore that type of gear before and never dropped like that before. Not to mention how in the F*%$# He knew I was upstairs on that side when I was quiet the entire time he was shooting by gas station. I paid for the EOD and hoping this doesn't become out 

Being 1 shot with level 5 armor and helmet with a facemask is not abnormal.  im pretty sure every single rifle caliber in the game has a variant of ammo available that will pierce level 5 armor more than 90% of the time and i believe they will all 1 shot to the head.

The building you described is a very hot area. It has several good lootable containers and is in a high traffic part of the map. As such, people will sometimes play it as if there is someone in that building regardless of whether theyve actually seen someone there or not. A stun grenade costs like 7000 ruples. If someone has 300k+ invested in their gear and a backpack full of loot a wasted stun grenade is a tiny price to pay to make entering a dangerous building less risky. So there's nothing fishy about the situation you described at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MRpwn
On 2/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, Bundybear said:

EASY fix for this is implement an AFTER RAID HAS ENDED replay with report system. It will let people see through the eyes of their killer and therefore people will see if said killer is cheating or not. It' can't be that hard to do, other dev teams with games not in beta for years have done it.

Actually I agree like a end of raid POV cam with a report button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ashxcv

There needs to be a kill cam showing your death, Rise up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MRpwn
On 2/29/2020 at 8:19 AM, lemonlord777 said:

These posts are getting so obnoxious...   nobody says there are no cheaters at all, but people are saying things like "I KNOW for a fact he was cheating" just because someone prefired a door, or picked the right room to throw a grenade into, or sniped you from a distance or saw you hiding in a bush or even just shot you quickly after you saw him. These are all 100% normal things to happen. They will happen often. It is not cheating. Its just someone who played better than you or happened upon a situation where they got a bit of tactical information that allowed them to get the upper hand.

For example, yesterday i was moving outside in interchange and i decided to scan the horizon with a 4x scope and by pure luck a pmc with a sniper popped his head up over a barrier like 100+ meters away right where and when i zoomed in, so i instantly headshot him. If he's like people on this forum he'd be saying "i know he was a cheater, i wasnt moving so he couldnt have followed me or heard me, he was so far away, he shot instantly when i peaked and he couldnt have known i was there, must have been esp". Yeah i didnt know he was there. But pure luck happens sometimes too.

So wait someone cries about being cheated on. How does that affect you? you do not have to read any of this forum or click on it. it is obnoxious when people try to limit progress. The worst thing that can happen is a new system gets put in place? As well there are multiple videos of people trying to legitimately play as if they dont have hacks. But every now and then, they stare straight at you through walls or "hear" you coming even though you have been sneaking. I mean, I have hidden in spots where I know no one should be and get popped. My point being your response adds nothing of value to this post. but trying to say you do not believe people other peoples experiences you have not seen it yourself?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seronima
Posted (edited)

Most of the Cheaters posted here is dealt with sooner or later.
But whats up with those cheaters on Reserve that are trying to max out their Str&End while glitching there?
Right now every ducking round someone is there and "working" with the Doors... even streamer have 51/51 again - anything happening there or should we all do that nasty glitching? -.- (dont hope so...)

Edited by Seronima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2