spaha

I NEED HELP PLEAS

hello today around 11:00 am i send a lot of things  ( total value of about 60 million ) in items case to a my friend,( she just started playing escape from tarkov and I wont to help her ), over the flea market in exchange with the splint but she did not get that items case. why?
can you correct this and if someone else got those things as a mistake please send her or sand to me back
my nickname is spaha and her nickname is ukulelehaleytv 

thank you 

"How To Give Away Free Items Case Full Of Gear To A Stranger 101"

EDIT: Ok, I'll explain. You did it backwards. Your friend is supposed to make a trade of one splint for an items case and you buy the splint.

Edited by OneTrueLizardo

56 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Hello sir,

So, do you mean you added an item case with gear for a splint on the flea market, and someone other than your friend bought it ?

I did get a splint from her, but she did not get the things that I sent to her

57 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

"How To Give Away Free Items Case Full Of Gear To A Stranger 101"

EDIT: Ok, I'll explain. You did it backwards. Your friend is supposed to make a trade of one splint for an items case and you buy the splint.

she set up a splint and I made the change could not be a mistake unless someone blocked the transaction because it was huge

6 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Can you please ask her to take screenshot of her in game messenger and to make sure she did not recieve it live, in stash ?

she is currently streaming to twitch, I told her

13 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Can you please ask her to take screenshot of her in game messenger and to make sure she did not recieve it live, in stash ?

can you easily check my flea market transactions when I replaced the items case for splint? 

3 minutes ago, spaha said:

can you easily check my flea market transactions when I replaced the items case for splint? 

or simply call it twitch on the link I sent you and it will show you the inventory and messages and will confirm to you all

20 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

or simply call it twitch on the link I sent you and it will show you the inventory and messages and will confirm to you all

Ok, so if she set up the trade then there is one other issue that might pop up: sometimes you wont get your money(or whatever pay) until you on log out and come back in. I have had it happen to me several times, items are sold immediately and not getting my money. Quit game and log in and then the money was in my inbox.

As OneTrueLizardo mentionned, please try to restart the game and to log back in. If the issue is not fixed after it, please report the issue using the report feature in your launcher.

3 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

Ok, so if she set up the trade then there is one other issue that might pop up: sometimes you wont get your money(or whatever pay) until you on log out and come back in. I have had it happen to me several times, items are sold immediately and not getting my money. Quit game and log in and then the money was in my inbox.

she did it, but nothing 

2 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

As OneTrueLizardo mentionned, please try to restart the game and to log back in. If the issue is not fixed after it, please report the issue using the report feature in your launcher.

she did it, but nothing 

I had it once with insurance, that i had to press the receive all 2 times since it was to much to show in the screen for one try. So i could claim the same insurance multiple times until i had all of my insured gear back.

Please submit a bug report with the logs from the game session. For best results, both of you should do it. 

Unfortunately the DEVs are not replacing gear lost to bugs and glitches, but at least we can find out why this happened and fix it.  It could be that she will get the items later, and that the trade was just delayed by some reason on the servers.

Trading items between players like that isn't really what the flea market was made for either, so i don't doubt something might have gone wrong. The issue here is finding out what.

8 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Please submit a bug report with the logs from the game session. For best results, both of you should do it. 

Unfortunately the DEVs are not replacing gear lost to bugs and glitches, but at least we can find out why this happened and fix it.  It could be that she will get the items later, and that the trade was just delayed by some reason on the servers.

Trading items between players like that isn't really what the flea market was made for either, so i don't doubt something might have gone wrong. The issue here is finding out what.

Listen to me guys: I'm 35 years old and I'm not here to make some pranks. I am very serious and I said the problem if you do not believe you can check my transactions on the flea market. and you can check it and see that she did not get anything from me and I sent her and got a splint and that's all. I hope that the game will be better in the future and will not be such a bad situation. if you real wanted to help thank you
I'm sorry about my English
btw bug report does not work

@ShiroTenshi  @Phoenixsui @PIG-Mathieu @OneTrueLizardo

51 minutes ago, spaha said:

btw bug report does not work

What you mean? Go to the Launcher -> find "Report bug" button and send all informations + logs as you been asked.

11 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

What you mean? Go to the Launcher -> find "Report bug" button and send all informations + logs as you been asked.

I already tried to trust me
the only thing left is that one of the administrators checks my transactions and corrects the error and corrects it

try to scroll back to the end of chats, this works for me all the times when prapor send me the insured loot

How?

Open Messeges Tab

Scroll down to the end and a lit bit more

Then scroll Up to the top and open Ragman Tab or Prapor Tab

Confirm if the "get all" button are enabled

100% i had to do that, not sure if thats a bug, but if i dont do that, the insured messeges are never there for me and i lost all my gear due the expiration time

@ShiroTenshi

2 hours ago, spaha said:

the only thing left is that one of the administrators checks my transactions and corrects the error and corrects it

We do not do that.

And yes, the bug report works. Thousands of players use it. Please, also listen to what people are saying. 

I am guessing you tried to exchange an item case with her full of items and she only got the item case? Well, then that is not how the flea market works. Its a flea market for only the item. Not the stuff inside it. If that is what you lost. Shiro has given you all the best things you can do. We cannot really do much further from there. We also do not reimburse the items even if some bug was caused. The best thing you can do as a closed beta tester is sending a bug report on it. 

1 hour ago, spaha said:

I will not forgive this and I think I ended up with this game and the BSG !!!! 

May I remind you what is reminded multiple times in the game, sir. This is a closed beta game and bugs and glitches are going to be there. After all, there will be profile resets and wipes. These are just pixels and I understand your frustration but you also need to view it in a way that many are advising you here. You are also using the flea market for what it is not designed for.