DySniped

If i upgrade do i have to reset stash to get benefits?

DySniped

I've heard from people that used to be the case where you have to reset your stash before the effects of the upgrade like stash space go into affect but now it's not? not sure.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by DySniped

swats73
5 hours ago, DySniped said:

I've heard from people that used to be the case where you have to reset your stash before the effects of the upgrade like stash space go into affect but now it's not? not sure.

Thanks for your time.

If you upgrade your stash will extend to size of new package, all other items that are extra in the upgrade will arrive through in game mail.

Swats73 

Hagrice
On 1/27/2019 at 4:44 PM, swats73 said:

If you upgrade your stash will extend to size of new package, all other items that are extra in the upgrade will arrive through in game mail.

Swats73 

That's wierd, because i did upgrade from standard edition to EoD 2 days ago and i haven't bigger stash and i didn't get any stuffs through in game mail.

Nero01

Because you have to reset your profile.
All had to reset after upgrade, would be strange if this has changed. ;)

Hagrice
3 hours ago, Nero01 said:

Because you have to reset your profile.
All had to reset after upgrade, would be strange if this has changed. ;)

I read u don't have too on this patch like xx times and u have too xx times, that's why i'am confuse.

Madiakz
2 minutes ago, Hagrice said:

I read u don't have too on this patch like xx times and u have too xx times, that's why i'am confuse.

Hello @Hagrice

The way that it works is if it was a trial key you were playing on and then purchased any edition, you need to reset the game profile to get the perks of that edition or you can continue to play with the standard edition as you were in the trial edition, the purchase basically reactivates your account to play.

If you were playing on a already purchased edition, standard, left behind etc and you upgrade, there is NO need to reset the game profile anymore, as the perks will be delivered to you through the in-game message system.

Hope this helps :bewhink:

• Like 1

Nero01
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Madiakz:

Hello @Hagrice

The way that it works is if it was a trial key you were playing on and then purchased any edition, you need to reset the game profile to get the perks of that edition or you can continue to play with the standard edition as you were in the trial edition, the purchase basically reactivates your account to play.

If you were playing on a already purchased edition, standard, left behind etc and you upgrade, there is NO need to reset the game profile anymore, as the perks will be delivered to you through the in-game message system.

It's nice to know for me too! Thx. :)

ps: no more like's today, sorry... :beoops:

Edited by Nero01
  • Like 1

Madiakz

No problem @Nero01 just happy to help :betoung:

Hagrice
1 hour ago, Madiakz said:

Thank you for reply, but looks like it's not working, because i've never played trial version. I just bought standard edition one week ago, than i desided to upgrade to EoD editon and it's like 2 days and my inventory is still small and i didn't get any stuffs through in-game message. Only what i get is that crown in my nick. And now i got answer from support i need to reset my profile.

Edited by Hagrice

Madiakz

Ah that sucks @Hagrice but if it has only been a week I would guess you are still a lowish level? Or you can continue playing the standard edition until the next forced wipe.

Hagrice

@Madiakz I did the reset, just w/e.. I was 22 lvl already, i had 68 hours :D .. But still it's hurt :( 

Madiakz

You did the reset and still didn't get the upgraded perks?