Sign in to follow this  
CrabsMaster

End the late spawning for PMCs

I wholeheartedly agree. I really think the spawn locations should just be tiered. Interchange after two minutes is useless, so early spawns should be farther away from the loot stairs and that drop area where are the weapons crates are. Late spawns would have the ADVANTAGE of being near those locations. It's just a more fair lottery. 

That's not a terrible idea, but would be hard to implement.  The most fair option would be to wait until a server is full before starting, or have a cutoff wait time where if the waiting for players screen hits 3 minutes, it goes as is. 

I completely agree with this the amount of times i've spawned in labs outside the room over seeing the server room and the amount of times i've seen like 2-3 dead bodys and all the loot has been picked is pretty stupid (It only takes me like 2:20-2:50 seconds to load up the map and loot as well so it's not like i'm taking 5 minutes to get in).

Like one time when i ran on the bottom floor of labs and ran up 3 flights of stairs to get to that side office with the good med spawns there was a guy at the doorway i kill him and his buddy legit spawns right behind me as i headshot him and then he kills me.

Like it isn't hard to implement a system like in siege, CS;GO, PUBG, Fortnite or CoD. All you will have to do is have people load up the map before they find a game on the map they're searching then have everyone load up the loot and get to the load in 20 second screen before it starts so the deviation of people loading to the server is around 1-7 seconds. Instead of the 1-4 minutes instead.

I think it's not possible to do. When I play with my friend on interchange, he always spawn 1-2 minutes after me. Why? Because he has worse PC than mine. So, the only one way to fix that, is always wait for all players. So loading can be fast (1 minute) or realy slow (5 minutes) because some player not met game hardware requirements. Question is - why i should suffer for that?

@legjiAN

Something like that you talk is already implemented. Time between my spawn and my colleague spawn is always shorter when we need to wait for matching. If matching is long enough, we can spawn in same time, excluding interchange.  

9 hours ago, kaktus050 said:

I think it's not possible to do. When I play with my friend on interchange, he always spawn 1-2 minutes after me. Why? Because he has worse PC than mine. So, the only one way to fix that, is always wait for all players. So loading can be fast (1 minute) or realy slow (5 minutes) because some player not met game hardware requirements. Question is - why i should suffer for that?

@legjiAN

Something like that you talk is already implemented. Time between my spawn and my colleague spawn is always shorter when we need to wait for matching. If matching is long enough, we can spawn in same time, excluding interchange.  

You completely missed the point 100 percent there man. It's not the matching that's the problem, i was pointing out ways in which it could be fixed to deal with that with wouldn't impact the wait time overall but with what you mentioned before if they implemented what i wrote it would more or less fix what happens when your friend takes a minute or two minutes longer.

It wouldn't affect the overall time it would take to get into a game or anything but would help with reducing time variation between people. Also you mentioned how you shouldn't suffer because you have to wait people. I shouldn't die either because someone gets to spawn in behind me like a ninja either and i'm happy to wait a minute two minutes more to make it so everyone can get in if they can't implement the solution i wrote.