Blackb1rd

The video report about visit to Molot Ordnance LLC

Blackb1rd

Dear friends, in the first day of the new year we'd like to present to your attention a short video report about our visit to Molot Ordnance LLC in Vyatskiye Polyany, Russia (formerly known as VPMZ Molot JSC), where we have recorded footage and sound of shots to use in Escape from Tarkov.

The weapons produced by Molot Ordnance LLC are famous for their outstanding reliability even in the harshest of operating conditions. The plant manufactures shotguns (pump-action Bekas-M, Vepr-12 Molot carbine, Tukan shotgun series) and rifled hunting weapons (carbines of Vepr series and carbines based on Mosin-Nagant rifle, Simonov carbine, AK and AKM), as well non-lethal self-defense weapons, airguns, and weapon training dummies. At different times, the plant has also been producing the famous Stechkin Automatic Pistol and RPK.

Now, the staple product of manufacture is RPK, Kalashnikov light machinegun, which reinforced receiver group serves as a base for most of the civilian weapon species. In this video, you can also witness the new experimental machinegun designed by the company.

Many select weapons by Molot Ordnance LLC will be available for trying out in Escape from Tarkov.

English subtitles.

• Upvote 5

daafty

Very nice idea for a game :o

Edited by daafty

Jummby762

I own a few VEPR rifles and shotguns.  Very nice to see you guys going to this length to get that perfect sound!  Thank you

Edited by Rommel88mm
  • Upvote 1

JAGUAR1950

Excellent great to see your using authentic weapons sounds in-game

ShiroTenshi

Awesome video! Gotta love the dedication that goes into the gunworks and getting it right.

Kwahamot

I would love to get myself an RPK in Tarkov. Oooo, then the fun starts.

BrandonS101

Great video! Y\all have a happy new year!

PropaGandra

Why is this Bear Hoodie not in the Limited Edition?  i friggin love it..

The game is makin a really good progress.. i wish u all the best in the new year, and especially no delays in the process!

i want this game finished ASAP !! :begreat:

Edited by PropaGandra
  • Upvote 2

JozoNalozil

looking forward to hearing these sounds. eft has a great sound already.

Kwahamot
14 minutes ago, PropaGandra said:

Right! I would buy the hoodie any day! :( 

• Upvote 1

TRiiX

i think the eod owner should get one for free depending on what faction you want bear/usec that be great any1 agreee?

• Upvote 1

PropaGandra
Gerade eben schrieb TRiiX:

i think the eod owner should get one for free depending on what faction you want bear/usec that be great any1 agreee?

Amen Brother!

Grimshaw

Very nice and recorded in weather when most of us around the equator would say that the world was ending and you cannot leave the security of a warm house.

Q: Why are the guys bracing the rifle by holding the mag?

We were taught to put our off-hand as far up the barrel as we could do comfortable. This was even to the point of gripping right up towards the muzzle. This technique provided us with more stability and control, enabling multiple rounds to be placed on target without recoil walking you off target.

• Upvote 1

Turpentine

This is why I backed this game.

savigsavvy

I like all the work their putting in the weapons

Revin

i love this stuff its awesomeeeee! more tarkov ahhh

glumnut
On 1/1/2017 at 6:16 PM, PropaGandra said:

i want 1 too ^^

• Upvote 1

w361161145

游戏真的很好,但是购买方式确实很难,对于没有开通国际信用卡的玩家来说很痛苦,持续关注了半年。祝福你们越来越好

Run4Guns
On 1/1/2017 at 8:05 AM, Blackb1rd said:

Dear friends, in the first day of the new year we'd like to present to your attention a short video report about our visit to Molot Ordnance LLC in Vyatskiye Polyany, Russia (formerly known as VPMZ Molot JSC), where we have recorded footage and sound of shots to use in Escape from Tarkov.

The weapons produced by Molot Ordnance LLC are famous for their outstanding reliability even in the harshest of operating conditions. The plant manufactures shotguns (pump-action Bekas-M, Vepr-12 Molot carbine, Tukan shotgun series) and rifled hunting weapons (carbines of Vepr series and carbines based on Mosin-Nagant rifle, Simonov carbine, AK and AKM), as well non-lethal self-defense weapons, airguns, and weapon training dummies. At different times, the plant has also been producing the famous Stechkin Automatic Pistol and RPK.

Now, the staple product of manufacture is RPK, Kalashnikov light machinegun, which reinforced receiver group serves as a base for most of the civilian weapon species. In this video, you can also witness the new experimental machinegun designed by the company.

Many select weapons by Molot Ordnance LLC will be available for trying out in Escape from Tarkov.

English subtitles.

can someone tell me when the game is acually coming out? idk were to find it xD

1ofKellysHeroes

It's attention to details like this that are going to make this game a keeper to play for the next 10 years.
That is as long as they keep the cheaters out, and it sounds like they have a handle on that already.
I'm looking forward to more videos like this that give the community an overall feeling for just how much work
is going into the making of "Escape From Tarkov."
Thanks for your attention to details.

Here yea go Run4Guns... I think this is what you're looking for.
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Edited by 1ofKellysHeroes