Spawn rate of Security Arsenal Key

Cardboard231

Cardboard231

Anybody know the spawn rate of the key i cant find it anywhere on the internet. Otherwise how long did it take you guys to farm. and we can try get a number from the answers.

I just wanted to know how much longer its gonna be. Also I have 15 million so should i get the key? how much money do you make every run is it worth it?

P.S. cant find the stat for how much time ive spent looking for the key as my internet is being a dick as usual.

I have done well over 200 Shoreline runs & not one key, 90% time I am the first player to spawn point, and I've killed 50 players in the shoreline basement at the key spawn point. The key never spawned... not once, I try this 20 to 30 times every day this month.

Key selling for 25 mil is a joke, 5 mil would be high.

400+ hours this patch and 70% has been to find keys for labs, found 5 keys in 10 hours then the lab.ars lab.sa... to no avail.

50 runs through woods as well. Yes I check every scav I see dead or kill, I do a full search of all body's for keys on all maps.

I noticed all Key spawns were cut in half for most key's.

Lab.ars key is like a one in a million chance, better off playing lotto, the chances of winning million dollar lotto ticket are higher than the ars key spawn.

It would be fun to fight over the lab room contents, if want to stop hatchet runs make the keys spawn so everyone after a month can battle over the lab rooms, right now you have dozen players with all the lab keys dominate the trader & money markets and the rest are just fodder.

Edited by COLMAC

Just last night i found alarm key twice and manager office key.   My advice is try this. I usually can sprint to one or two spawn locations before it hits the fan. After that avoid combat and stealth to other locations because while that's going on i went to server room and found another key there. Several times ive had the map to myself and just looted the whole place. You'd be surprised how many people leave labs early after a good fight or two and tons of spawns for keys and ledx skin items are left for the taking.

Other than labs yeah shoreline spawns anywhere suck but keep killing scavs, i got two lab keys from scavs. Nothing great but i think they all have a chance on loot.

Edited by Mr_Bishop
Shortstacker
10 hours ago, COLMAC said:

I have done well over 200 Shoreline runs & not one key, 90% time I am the first player to spawn point, and I've killed 50 players in the shoreline basement at the key spawn point. The key never spawned... not once, I try this 20 to 30 times every day this month.

Key selling for 25 mil is a joke, 5 mil would be high.

400+ hours this patch and 70% has been to find keys for labs, found 5 keys in 10 hours then the lab.ars lab.sa... to no avail.

50 runs through woods as well. Yes I check every scav I see dead or kill, I do a full search of all body's for keys on all maps.

I noticed all Key spawns were cut in half for most key's.

Lab.ars key is like a one in a million chance, better off playing lotto, the chances of winning million dollar lotto ticket are higher than the ars key spawn.

It would be fun to fight over the lab room contents, if want to stop hatchet runs make the keys spawn so everyone after a month can battle over the lab rooms, right now you have dozen players with all the lab keys dominate the trader & money markets and the rest are just fodder.

Just curious, but you realize everything is getting wiped within a month or two...

Why would you waste so many hours when you’ll have to grind the same BS again, several times, prior to release? 

Unless of course, you find grinding the same map, same route, all day every day enjoyable.

Cardboard231

I've done well over 300 runs and still no key. I've given up as Shortstacker said its a waste of time as a wipe must be on its way. Once the game is released id expect them to do a reset every now and then they couldn't just let it build and build as some loot would become so abundant. I made this post to see if  i was unlucky or just wasting time. I'll probably just start searching scavs. They can spawn on scavs on labs right?

Anyway as Mr_Bishop said its a good idea to familiarize yourself with key spawns on labs and valuable spawns on labs.

AdhesiveTeflon

Had a teammate do 2 full days worth of straight hatchling runs to try to get it.  Still didn't.  Had another teammate go in a normal raid in shoreline, kill a scav, and found the key in the pocket.

YMMV.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:25 PM, COLMAC said:

Lol, how people can waste time... 70% of 400h is almost two months of regular working hours... 

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:14 PM, Shortstacker said:

Just curious, but you realize everything is getting wiped within a month or two...

Why would you waste so many hours when you’ll have to grind the same BS again, several times, prior to release? 

Unless of course, you find grinding the same map, same route, all day every day enjoyable.

Same as the 3 wipes I have gone through before. I use different routes and I have finished all task till this latest patch (snipe headshots-kill 3 pmc's 130m) The players on woods or shoreline seem rare lol, as for the Lab.ars key, the spawn is really bad... joke and 25 mill+ is a big problem, IMO.

Love when people complain about why play and invest time if a big wipe is near... 

Because its practice and learning.  You do something over and over so guess what. When the game does launch I'll know the features, the best locations to loot rare items. The best way to tale down opponents and fastest way to complete tasks. 

Every wipe I level, gear, and complete objectives faster and with less trouble. 

As for lab keys i did speed pistol runs on lab checking as many spots as i could. On the ones i didn't get any keys i usually found a nice ledx or defibrillator, to sell.  For the ones that spawn off map scav run for quick proximity to them and get out. Eventually you'll find it when you least expect it. If they were all easy to find what's the point. Locked rooms would be flooded camp zones.