Blaqhammer

EFT Noobs Looking For New and Experienced Players

Blaqhammer

Hi all!
We are looking for experienced and new players to join our new clan! there are rules to follow as well as roles in our clan! We also support streamers also so come on by if you want to do more geared looted runs or just simply want to learn the game more! All maps are in discord channel and if rules are broken this will result in a ban :( We post helpful information in the discord and have appointed leaders to lead squads etc! If you would like to join us then leave a comment below and I will get back to you with the details on how to join!94d42e00da233ab58754fb6232f85def.png.94741e0983529fcba505cf4eef9d9ae9.png

Happy looting and see you soon!

KaotikMonki

Hi I am new to this game just bought the Edge of Darkness. New to MilSims but enjoy watching them. Not sure how good I may be at start but willing to learn and actually apply what I am taught. 22 years old so not gonna be an annoyance. I will listen and stay quiet as needed. Thank you.

Edited by KaotikMonki

aeramirez999

I'm also trying to find people to run with. I am new to EFT and would like to learn.

TheScarletKing

I'm interested in finding out more. Playing alone all the time is getting old.

kalifa

Jugando solo es como aprenderas ha jugar realmente i desarrollaras tu estilo de juego, si no sienpre iras a merced de tu lider i nunca aprenderas ha desenvolverte solo, no tengas miedo ha morir, porque vas ha morir muchas veces, forma parte del aprendizaje

Este traductor es una m.... telgiversa mis palabras. No tiene sentido la traduccion

Natalino
4 minutes ago, kalifa said:

Jugando solo es como aprenderas ha jugar realmente i desarrollaras tu estilo de juego, si no sienpre iras a merced de tu lider i nunca aprenderas ha desenvolverte solo, no tengas miedo ha morir, porque vas ha morir muchas veces, forma parte del aprendizaje

Sólo inglés en la sección de inglés del foro por favor. Aquí hay otras secciones de idiomas:

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/76-multilingual-forum/

Muchas gracias señor.

Rolo_76

Hi, i am new to the game i wanted to learn more and find people to play with. I am 17 but i know when to shut up and do as told. Also not to be toxic in chat or during raids. 

Blaqhammer

Inboxed everyone here who has got back to me!

See you all soon!

Lamonster716

Downloading as we speak. It would be great to run with some good people. My discord is Lamonster716#5327

Blaqhammer
On 2/1/2019 at 3:15 AM, Lamonster716 said:

Downloading as we speak. It would be great to run with some good people. My discord is Lamonster716#5327

Tried adding you mate and couldn't find you.

Here is our Discord link https://discord.gg/fqwnjZz

TheCannon

looking to play with some people and kinda teach me the game

killerops2

i would like to join ur clan plz i am fairly new to the game but have a decent knowledge of it.

Blaqhammer

You can all join our discord! 

Friendly bunch!

9 hours ago, killerops2 said:

i would like to join ur clan plz i am fairly new to the game but have a decent knowledge of it.

11 hours ago, TheCannon said:

looking to play with some people and kinda teach me the game

Tommy2580

Hey, interested in joining a clan now , I've been playing for a few weeks now alone and have picked up a lot myself and watched alot of YouTube vids. Getting kinda sick of running into teams alone and would like to get to know a few other players as I think I'll enjoy the game more in a team! Get back to me. Thanks 

kiritoxv

Hey everyone, I am new to EFT. I have watched a lot of it on youtube. Im online now if anyone can guide me through and teach me how to play better. I am very excited for this game, like I said before, I have watched over 200+ youtube videos but watching and actually doing is totally different. So if I may join the clan hit me back on discord(m4war253#9802).

teddie124

Hello there! Been playing Tarkov back and forth since 0.8 and I'm interested in joining! 

vastpond4547

love to join the clan newbie

Insulk

im new to the game and would love to join this clan

quietkiller61

Hi I’ve been playing for a few weeks, and would like to join your clan. Just want some people to run with

Zepharys

Hiya, been playing for around a year but only regularly as of recently. Would love to be a part of an organised group instead of having to run solo every time! :)

t0ast23

played ETF for a few weeks now just solo, would like to learn more and have the opportunity to work in a team environment.

RustyJames

hi there.. a noob (levels 5) is also interested in joining a clan..! 

fridge01

looking to get back into EFT . and interested in joining your group

AuzaKite

New to EFT! Interested in joining

framerterminate

Been playing EFT for about a year cause some friends got me into it.  My friends stopped playing months ago tho so I feel I should try finding a group instead of forever alone.    -> Interested in joining.