Blaqhammer

EFT Noobs Looking For New and Experienced Players

Blaqhammer

Hi everyone! did you all get the Discord link?

Jomanda

I'm new to EFT and got the EoD package on a friend's advice. He has ragequited this game already, and kinda left me hanging after dumping a ton of RL money in this. 

I really want to spend the time and effort to learn the game. But I am tired of running around alone and losing losing all my gear ALL THE TIME. I don't mind brutal games, but this is among the worst imo.

Anyway, I am 42 and Dutch, so CET. Please send me a reply if you think we can help eachother...

Many thanks!

Jomanda

Dag4ever

Im 6lvl, 16yo, standard edition owner. Not bad at tactical FPS generally but bad at EFT. Would like to run in squads, to farm some loot and learn more abote EFT. 

AndrewOhl

Hello I'm interested in joining a more focused community to truly improve my skills in Tarkov now that I have a decent handle on the game. If you could contact me at your soonest convenience that would be great!

Sandmanl

Sounds Cool I have about 20 ish hours and dont know any maps and being solo is getting boring

noobiz3

hey, im lookin for people to group up with, mostly to get better tactically... Maybe I could join you?