Mistjaeger

Can we not have Scavs spawning right on top of you during raids?

Mistjaeger

So I was playing on customs with a friend and we've had a horribly rough patch of Tarkov with high level players and their gear just bullying us around or enemy scavs both player and AI one tapping us due to lack of equipment. I'm nearly level 11 and he's roughly half way through level 9. We're both very experienced with shooters and know our thing for those interested.

With this raid, we're on point, we're clearing buildings like champs. Killing random scavs that were ahead of us with one shots and looting with quick efficiency. Now we're at the Gas station, and I've just taken one guy down. The only other persons who are with us (and breathing), is my friend and the scav that had decided to hide behind the fuel truck. So with both threats taken care of and no one in sight I decided to loot my fresh kill in hopes of getting a decent score.

But it seems in this game, if you're having too much fun, it has to stop as I was immediately killed by a player scav who clearly just spawned in right bloody next to me! 

Now you could view this as just bad luck but this to me is a bad game design that needs to be looked at. If it were the other way round, That guy who killed me would have himself been instantly killed by myself or my friend (which he was while he attempted to loot my body) when spawning in and no time to react. 

This game is alot of fun and while I have some issues regarding the leveling abilities of new players or lower level players I'm content with how things are run mostly. 

But this issue has Pissed me off a bit as It just feels like a cheap cheat death rather than something that is my fault or something my opponent actually worked for.