Sign in to follow this  
Byte

*Sound* Arctis Pro + Gamedac Settings ?!?

Byte

Hello, so i have a Steelseries Arctis Pro + gamedac, and have no idea how to set the EQ settings, just wondering if anyone else has the same headset and could recommend some settings,
i've looked all over the forum for posts to help me with this but all i found were regarding older **Gen Arctis** headsets,
currently i just stick to Stereo mode as i can't hear past my own feet with surround mode on, can only assume it's due to not having the correct EQ settings.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated Thanks,

First post here! :)

arctis.png

xsaintone

Dont bother with that now. The sound positioning ingame is broken af. They want to patch it sooner or later so for now dont stress

DanExert

Tarkov is stereo at the moment so just stick to that, I would honestly recommend any player who wants to be competitive to avoid fake consumer surround at all costs.

As far as EQ goes that’s down to preference depending on which frequency band(s) you want attenuated/exaggerated. Personally I’d stick to flat and just learn the games audio characteristics from scratch.

I run a set of BeyerDynamic DT990 stereo headphones with no outside interference (software or hardware wise) and have very little trouble with audio in game, save for the usual vertical phenomenon every Tarkov player experiences.