Sign in to follow this  
SweatShop

Game stutter/Lagg when Scavs spawn

Do you also experience this?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Stuttering/Lagg when scavs spawn

• Yes
    • No

When ever Scavs spawn on ANY map my game stutters, FPS drops drasticly. I can allways tell when scavs spawn as the game laggs when they do, every time scavs spawn i can only hope & pray i am not in a firefight else i will die as i cannot do anything while the scavs are spawning. I have had to learn when scavs spawn on maps so i can time PVP & actually have a chance to fight.

curious to know if anyone has the same issue

I believe everyone currently experiences the issue. Watching a few streamers on Twitch, they even get the glitch.

8 minutes ago, xylr said:

I believe everyone currently experiences the issue. Watching a few streamers on Twitch, they even get the glitch.

Everyone? that sux, but atleast i know when it happens any firefight is "fair" as the guy im shooting at also stutters and laggs.

Lately i can tell you if a geared PMC's approache my area by a stutter when the game loads his stuff in.
Stutter = hide in next bush and camp.

I dont know what it is but this issue was gone before 0.11. It came back around 0.11. It got stronger in the past days/weeks.

BSG will need to patch again to solve it. Sooner or later it will work. It already di for me before 0.11.

If scavs spawn, bearing in mind you never see them spawn, and it doesn’t stutter... how do you know they spawned?

And seeing as you can’t see them spawn, how do you know it’s them spawning that causes the lag?

Just curious! Sometimes I get this, sometimes I don’t, so not really sure what’s causing it.

On 2/10/2019 at 10:38 AM, Vodor said:

If scavs spawn, bearing in mind you never see them spawn, and it doesn’t stutter... how do you know they spawned?

And seeing as you can’t see them spawn, how do you know it’s them spawning that causes the lag?

Just curious! Sometimes I get this, sometimes I don’t, so not really sure what’s causing it.

I am not sure of the whole scav spawn thing now, but I know they used to spawn in in a set time per match.  That is how people used to know what caused it.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:38 AM, Vodor said:

because you hear the scavs.

Its pretty obvious on Labs.  Hit a switch to unlock an extract and there is insta-lag.  If they are close enough, you can hear them yacking away from a location that was empty 5 seconds before. 

1 hour ago, DREADDMAN said:

Its pretty obvious on Labs.  Hit a switch to unlock an extract and there is insta-lag.  If they are close enough, you can hear them yacking away from a location that was empty 5 seconds before. 

This is a good point, do they always spawn though? I've hit the button loads and only half the time ever seen scavs nearby.