Aladar123

How do i get my account back? Error 230

Aladar123

It would seem that someone is trying to brute for hack into my account, and even thou i've added the security questions, each time the 1 hour timer is done and i try to log in again, I get the error 230, to many attempts to log in. 

What do i do to get my game back?

Edited by Aladar123

TheWay

@Aladar123

Hello sir,

in order to fix this issue you need to change the password from the e-mail and set up two-factor protection.

Then change the password from the account, login and configure additional methods of protection. If the site says you have to wait, you need wait.

There is also one quick fix that worked for some users:

Uncheck the "Remember login" from your launcher settings then log off from the drop down list that's under your profile picture. Next time you start the launcher it will ask you your login credentials. After that I didn't have to login in-game so it solved my problem. 

Please write if any of this fixes helped you, sir.

Aladar123

I managed to log in right as the counter reset. Chanced my e-mail so hopefully i can log in again tomorrow without the issue.

Thx for responding.

Allosaurus

I have the same problem but with error 206 and then immediately 230 I can not log in at all. I changed passwords already 20 times entered them exactly, but nothing happens while mail arrives at the shift and I cannot go under the entered passwords ... don’t I have already written what to do in support, but the answer has been hanging for a very long time ...

TINYCATFACE

hey im haveing the same problem 230 ive changed my password twice 

Max-Payne-570

Im having the same issue and have raised a ticket but still waiting on response.  Error 230 and ive got all security enabled now.

Can we get an answer from the devs on this issue as im not happy shelling out for EOD and having this issue a week after i got it.

Chaos_Theorist

Worth mentioning if people didn't know.  If you have more than one person on the same internet playing Tarkov (i.e. room mates or family/friends), the recaptcha and password lockouts are shared.   Example being I woke up a couple weeks ago and went to log in and about poo myself because I was locked out with maximum attempts.   Was going about sweating and attempting to change passwords and run malware scans when my brother mentioned that he had inadvertently locked himself out before I got up on his own account (own pc).   This has since happened twice xD 

Ybring
On 5/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, Chaos_Theorist said:

Worth mentioning if people didn't know.  If you have more than one person on the same internet playing Tarkov (i.e. room mates or family/friends), the recaptcha and password lockouts are shared.   Example being I woke up a couple weeks ago and went to log in and about poo myself because I was locked out with maximum attempts.   Was going about sweating and attempting to change passwords and run malware scans when my brother mentioned that he had inadvertently locked himself out before I got up on his own account (own pc).   This has since happened twice xD 

Hey man.  i just bought a standard edition on another account when i went to log in i couldnt access the account and now i cant access either of my accounts it just says maxiumum attempts reached. How did u fix your issue?

Dysphoria

I made another post regarding this issue and all i did was wait one hour, one hour without trying to log into the launcher, 1 hour without trying to log into the forums, just wait 1 hour completely and then try logging in. Hope this helps.

Wyhutt

Geez, got error 230.

Do i really need to wait 16 hours?

I am at a internet cafe and cant log in.

i´ve changed password many times now.

Plz hhalp

MolseGaming
В 06.02.2019 в 01:48, TheWay сказал:

@ Aladar123

Здравствуйте,

Чтобы решить эту проблему, вам необходимо сменить пароль с электронной почты и настроить двухфакторную защиту.

Затем измените пароль от учетной записи, войдите в систему и настройте дополнительные методы защиты. Если на сайте написано, что вам нужно подождать, вам нужно подождать.

Есть также одно быстрое исправление, которое работало для некоторых пользователей:

Пожалуйста, напишите, помогли ли вам какие-либо из этих исправлений, сэр.

имею такую же ошибку, менял пароли - но дело не в них! поехал к другу и у него попытался зайти, и о чудо - я играл все выходные. но потом я вернулся домой спустя 48 часов я попробовал зайти со своего ПК и меня снова забанило на 17 часов.

а еще что бы написать сюда пост мне пришлось качать VPN потому что сайт игры и форум выдает ошибку 403

I have the same error, changed passwords - but it's not about them! I went to a friend and tried to stop by him, and lo and behold - I played all weekend. but then I returned home after 48 hours I tried to log in from my PC and I was again banned for 17 hours. and to write a post here, I had to download a VPN because the game’s site and forum gives an error 403

😢

BuzzFuzz

Hi there, I have the same problem, cannot login, 1 hour cool down...now already second time.

I already changed the password in case will help me but no luck.

Solution?

Dimmuescaped

Same here.. And i didn't play game from any other location. Cool Down and Always Wrong Password or Email Error. 

SovietSloth0
Posted (edited)

Hello, it is showing my email/login is incorrect. I've reset my password multiple times and I know it is correct but the incorrect email/password is still popping up and i don't know how to fix it

Edited by SovietSloth0